PS2 online Games

Right our 360 got stolen recently and I can't afford a new one so I'm gonna plug my old ps2 in.

I was just wondering if there are any PS2 games where the online is still running?

Even if some of the games still had servers, I doubt you'd find anyone playing.

Could always try a Socom title. I hear rumors of them hardcore players still online...but then again they are rumours...

Personally I'd stay away from ps2 online now. Only because the people who are playing (in any) are the hardcore fans. And that is the only thing you play. So you'd then just get wrecked the whole time.

There are plently of good ps2 games which don't invovle online play, so invest in a few decent games instead.

I heard that some people are still playing on the original Halo serves on the Xbox? Because they've managed to keep their consoles running this entire time so they can't shut down the servers? I think it's a complete lie but it's what I heard.

Geekosaurus:
I heard that some people are still playing on the original Halo serves on the Xbox? Because they've managed to keep their consoles running this entire time so they can't shut down the servers? I think it's a complete lie but it's what I heard.

They only did that for like a day, and even if they were still doing that the OP is asking about PS2 games with people still playing online multiplayer.
Not to mention the fact that keeping their consoles on only let those people keep playing for a bit, it didn't mean that other people could join.

Geekosaurus:

They tried that but as they got disconnected one by one for various reasons they couldn't sign back on. Those servers are gone.

Girl With One Eye:
There are plently of good ps2 games which don't invovle online play, so invest in a few decent games instead.

This:].
There are plenty of games that can pass the time until you have enough money for a new 360.
Really sorry to hear about that as well, mate><.

I'm pretty sure the servers will be completely dead, though. ><;;.

Cheers guys and gals, I got plenty of quality ps2 and ps1 games to play anyway, can probably get by on God of War and Guitar Hero for a while.

Guess I'll just have to save for another 360 in the meantime. =)

It's a shame they closed the servers for the Resident evil outbreak games, i would so love to play those right about now.

Jazoni89:
It's a shame they closed the servers for the Resident evil outbreak games, i would so love to play those right about now.

Yeah I hate when the close the servers when there's still people playing

I'm pretty sure there are a few people still playing either SOCOM 2 or 3.

But get Timesplitters FP and some friends. Better than any online game out today.

Rocket Dog:
I'm pretty sure there are a few people still playing either SOCOM 2 or 3.

But get Timesplitters FP and some friends. Better than any online game out today.

AW Hell I completely forgot how Awesome Timesplitters was.. gotta get a copy if that

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked