Who is your favorite love interest in Mass Effect 1/2?
Liara
21% (112)
21% (112)
Ashley/Kaidan
6.8% (36)
6.8% (36)
Miranda/Jacob
10.5% (56)
10.5% (56)
Tali/Garrus
46.2% (246)
46.2% (246)
Samara/Morinth
1.1% (6)
1.1% (6)
Kelly
4.9% (26)
4.9% (26)
Thane
3% (16)
3% (16)
Jack
5.6% (30)
5.6% (30)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Mass Effect Love Interests

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Who is your favorite?

Kelly. Wish they did more with her.

Mordin.
Shut up he is romancable.

DO NOT RUIN MY FANTASY!

Tali!!

Chicks in fashionable biohazard suit shouldn't attract me, but Tali does.

Liara, I think my like for the blue girl is because of that old Daft Punks movie Interstellar 5555.

Irridium:
Mordin.
Shut up he is romancable.

DO NOT RUIN MY FANTASY!

Oddly enough I hope he is romanceable in the next game. I still love his rendition of Pirates Of Penzance.

Something about skin-tight multi-purpose suits are good

Raregolddragon:
Liara, I think my like for the blue girl is because of that old Daft Punks movie Interstellar 5555.

Thank you!!! Someone remembers that film. Mine is also Liara.

As a male, Miranda. I don't know why everyone seems to hate her. I LOVED her as a character. I really got 'in touch' with her. I love Tali as well, but more as a cousin/cool sister kind of way.

As a female, Garrus all the way. No other male companion comes CLOSE to him. I love 'im.

...Im the first Jack vote, now I feel like a creep.

Morinth. Death by snu snu

AMON KHAN:

Raregolddragon:

WTF, it's not even that old. How old are you guys? Maybe I'm just old...

kampori:
As a male, Miranda. I don't know why everyone seems to hate her. I LOVED her as a character. I really got 'in touch' with her. I love Tali as well, but more as a cousin/cool sister kind of way.

I'm a Miranda man. As for Tali, she was just too much of a little girl. I wanted to protect her, not sex her up.

Goddamnit.. You made me choose between Liara and Tali...

Why would you do that?? I thought we were friends!!!

Ghengis John:

AMON KHAN:
[quote="Raregolddragon" post="9.261856.9869596"]Liara, I think my like for the blue girl is because of that old Daft Punks movie Interstellar 5555.

Well I'm in my twenties. I'm not young either maybe it's just being on forums I'm surronded by children.

Tali. Easily the best personality. And sexiest voice.

ThatLankyBastard:

I'm very sorry.

Kelly

She's your personal secretary AND she dances for you.

... Samara wasn't even a romance option.

Liara was good, though. Hope I get to resume that in ME3.

themyrmidon:
Tali. Easily the best personality. And sexiest voice.

Out of all the romance subplots for the male Shepard, Tali's seems to be the only one that is just that. Romance. Miranda's comes close, but the final resolution kinda kills it a bit. Jack's is just not that interesting, and seems to be just sex. But Tali has known Shepard longer, and the way she tells her story, it's clear she's been attracted to ol' C. S. right from the start. As for FemShep, I leave it undecided.

AMON KHAN:

ThatLankyBastard:

I'm very sorry.

You should be...

I had to pick Liara though, because you can't romance Tali with a female Shephard...

Which sucks... A lot...

Gotta go with ash. First love intrest and I am quite fond of poetry.

Liara, for two reasons.

At the time of the first game, because she was the only choice after Ashley, who I didn't like as much. Course, the idea of dating an alien was actually a pretty cool idea.

At the time of the second game, because she was still better than the other candidates, even when she was too distracted with the Shadow Broker.

Miranda all the way.

Miranda, got to love That Ass Effect.

Doinstuffman38:
As for FemShep, I leave it undecided.

Really? You couldn't decide between the Dinosaur, the Guppy. and the Human? :D

Thane.

Garrus as a character is great, and his romance path isn't that bad, but it feels kind of... half-finished. It could have been a hell of a lot better. Thane's was very good, certainly beats the other male ones. ... alright, I can say from experience it beats Garrus and Kaiden's, Jacob's just too boring as a character to even consider, I could be missing on something great.

... still, worth it.

Tali for my romance (no one in 1).
Garrus for my bromance.

Liara please. Other than that I have no interest other than maybe dumping them to see the funny dialogue that results.

Miranda. Girl's got curves.

Whichever one is a gay and male.

Oh wait. That's none of them.

Fuck you, Bioware.

Liara.

Not only is she the best character, but the romance is by far the most interesting. I just finished the one with Garrus and as much as I love the character, the entire romance was basically this:

FemShep: "Hey Garrus whats up?"

Garrus: "Not much. Just remembering that one time I got laid before a battle."

FemShep: "Cool. Wanna fuck?"

Garrus: "I don't kno- SURE!"

I might have picked Tali, but she is male only which is kinda annoying.

Garrus, yah I'll admit it, I'm gay for Garrus.

Actually I like almost all of them, not so much Jacob (Heavy risk... but the priiiiiiize... that kinda kills it.)

There's something about Tali I tell you..... It attracts me.

Maybe it's her mask. I like masks.

A Bromance with Garrus, but just a bromance CUZ IM NOT GHEY I TELL YOU SHUTUP

I going to have to say tali. Sometimes I get the feeling that if tali found out about her fan base, she would throw up.

Raregolddragon:

Come to think of it, I did happen upon the Discovery movie on YouTube before playing Mass Effect. Then again blue is my favorite color anyway.

I personally like all the love interests, and the characters in general. Except maybe Jack.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked