Who is your favorite love interest in Mass Effect 1/2?
Liara
21% (112)
21% (112)
Ashley/Kaidan
6.8% (36)
6.8% (36)
Miranda/Jacob
10.5% (56)
10.5% (56)
Tali/Garrus
46.3% (247)
46.3% (247)
Samara/Morinth
1.1% (6)
1.1% (6)
Kelly
4.9% (26)
4.9% (26)
Thane
3% (16)
3% (16)
Jack
5.6% (30)
5.6% (30)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Mass Effect Love Interests

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Mr. Doe:
...Im the first Jack vote, now I feel like a creep.

Why? Jack is my second favorite, right after Liara.

...Maybe I have a thing for awesome biotics?

If you get LotSB, Liara. Great scene with three paragon interupts in a row. Besides, squid head or not, her singularity rocks. Huh? You said it was about love? Lemme tell you, a woman with a singularity attack is teh sexy. Just watching those Geth fly off the Citadel tower got me all hot under the vacuum suit.

Tali, followed by Liara. Tali just seems so young and sweet, it's hard not to like her. Liara was like that in the first game as well, but now she's more mature, and a bunch of other things that I can't quite name/

I'm obviously a creep because I like Tali and Garrus...But hey Tali has a skintight bodysuit and a mystery to her(WHATS HER FACE OMG) and Garrus has reach.

Tali and Garrus.

I love the both of them to no end.

Garrus gets bonus points for being a sexy turian.

if you dont have a romance with anyone then talk to Mordin he thinks your into him then turns you down in a Mordin funny way haha.

Im sorry im going to join the Tali cult on this one but Garrus i think best friend who got your back no matter what role suits him best than romance.

latenightapplepie:
Whichever one is a gay and male.

Oh wait. That's none of them.

Fuck you, Bioware.

Well as a gay aren't you in the minority? I'm not saying you deserve not to be represented, what I am saying though is isn't it realistic to expect that sometimes there just won't be other gays around or you won't run into them? Besides, Bioware got your back in Dragon Age.

Male Shepard: Ashley then cheated on her with Jack in a one night stand, then with Miranda.

Female: I got with Liara, then "tested my flexibility" with Garrus, and ended up making up with Liara. Now there are talks of "little blue children".

Miranda and Mordin.
I utterly hate that they made Tali a option. It is stupid. Yeah, even a small hole in her suit could kill her but hey, with a few herbal supplements and a set of antibiotics she can suck Shepard wang with no problems whatsoever.
Wait to ruin your fiction in the name of fanservice Bioware.

Male: Tali this playthrough, Miranda was the last, intending to make a playthrough loyal to Liara next to end things off for ME3.

Female: Garrus. Just. Fucking. Garrus.

Screw every other male in the Mass Effect Universe, Garrus is the most badass of them all.

AMON KHAN:

Irridium:
Mordin.
Shut up he is romancable.

DO NOT RUIN MY FANTASY!

Oddly enough I hope he is romanceable in the next game. I still love his rendition of Pirates Of Penzance.

What.

Please tell me you're lying. Don't tell me they would ruin one opf my favorite characters like that. YOU'RE LYING!!!!

OT: None of them. I don't think Bioware handles romances well. So whenever I have done one, it always ended up being either laughably bad or downright painful to watch. Then again, it's not like your romance options in Mass Effect 2 are ideal anyways. Tali is a horrible racist, Miranda is a horribly stuck up bitch, Jack is a cocktail of mental problems, and Kelly is.....Kelly.

Going to join the masses here and go with Tali. I think it's the accent.

I'm going with Tali on this one...I don't know why, it's either because of the mask, the accent or her personality that made me choose her.
And because my other options in Mass Effect 2 were Miranda (who annoyed me), Jack (who's too psychotic for me), Kelly (who never shut up about my unread messages) and possibly Samara (one Asari is enough for me).

For my FemShep i'll be stuck between either Thane or Garrus.
Garrus because he's awesome and I'd like him to do SOMETHING other than check his damn calibrations (I miss our old chats from ME 1). Thane because the guy sounds like he REALLY needs a hug

Ghengis John:

latenightapplepie:
Whichever one is a gay and male.

Oh wait. That's none of them.

Fuck you, Bioware.

Well as a gay aren't you in the minority? I'm not saying you deserve not to be represented, what I am saying though is isn't it realistic to expect that sometimes there just won't be other gays around or you won't run into them? Besides, Bioware got your back in Dragon Age.

I think the point is you can have a lesbian romance but not a gay one, it would be nice to have the option, oh well, maybe in 3. As for Dragon age Zevran was a but meh as a character, that is subjective but I'd sooner have had Alistair any day.

As for me, as male shep, tali, definitely tali, shes just the most interesting and good natured. The only other female I'd consider is Kasumi but that's not an option really hoping she is in 3 cause I liked her as a character or at least make her a main.

As femshep, I went for Garrus but it did require more thinking as I kinda like Thane too, he does have a sexy voice... <.< >.>

I like Jack's path a lot.
I mean, I usually avoid the romance options after the first playthrough, but I really liked all the character development that went on with her.
The love scene where no sex happens is actually pretty moving. Poor gal just needed someone to genuinely care about her.

It doesn't have to be realistic it's sweet okay.

... AND BY THAT I MEAN IT IS SAPPY AND SMELLS LIKE POOP

JediMB:

Mr. Doe:

Because I was the first vote for her, its kind of awkward to be the first guy to say "Oh yeah, fuck the shy alien, the forbidden fruit in a hasmat suit and the operative based off a professional model I want the girl whos damaged goods with no hair that threatens to kill you."

Kelly. Most of the rest were either a little creepy and forced. Or, well... squicktastic.
Though the Tali romance was cute, and the Garrus romance was funny.

jack, because HAPPY crying sex makes me feel like a god. oh the gothish/emo part wasn't bad either

Mr. Doe:

JediMB:

Mr. Doe:

Because I was the first vote for her, its kind of awkward to be the first guy to say "Oh yeah, fuck the shy alien, the forbidden fruit in a hasmat suit and the operative based off a professional model I want the girl whos damaged goods with no hair that threatens to kill you."

Strangely enough, I have to say that Jack is the most "normal" choice for male Shepard in ME2. Well, before Lair of the Shadow Broker, at least.

And if anyone wants to object and say Miranda, I'd point out that she comes loaded with her own set of psychological issues (like an obsession with biological perfection) and an extremely amoral attitude.

Baron von Blitztank:
For my FemShep i'll be stuck between either Thane or Garrus.
Garrus because he's awesome and I'd like him to do SOMETHING other than check his damn calibrations.

I need to get a hold of Bioware. I know they're working on mass effect 3 at the moment. And I have an idea. At some point in Mass effect 3, if Garrus survives the collector base in your mass effect 2 game (and why shouldn't he?) at a pivotal moment he should say something along the lines of: "The calibrations are finished!" Then something, somehow, is released that tears through the enemy unstoppably. It could be a new ability for Garrus, it could be a drone, or a fortification buster, it could be that the Normandy now has an amazing weapons system but let's do something with that wind-up. It's too good an opportunity to miss. And after it's done it's damage, or as it does it's damage, Garrus will turn to Shepard and say something like: "I think I could improve that." or "I may have overdone it." or "Maaaybe a few more calibrations..."

Liara, afterall, she goes out of her way to steal back and safeguard Shepard's body, stays faithful to him while he is dead, gives his body up in hope of only a possibility of his revival, and she was willing to put Shepard's happiness ahead of her own on the chance that he had found someone else in their time apart. Talk about a strong personality, and a strong woman.

Also, the cutscene in the Lair of the Shadow Broker on the Normandy SR2 where Shepard had suggested they should just stay friends, it's kind of heartbreaking to watch.

Mr. Doe:
I want the girl whos damaged goods with no hair that threatens to kill you.

I chose Jack because she reminded me of a few of my exs.

The difference being Shepard gets tears and hugs instead of deranged phonecalls in the middle of the night, having things thrown at his head and stabbed. OTOH, Shepard didn't get awesome CRAZYWOMANSEX.

2nd is Miranda because... Yvonne Strahovski IN SPACE.

3rd is Ashley for continuity's sake. Her background was worth learning in ME1 if you could get past her initial shitty attitude.

Tali is too much the kid sister for me to take her seriously as a romance option and Liara has a voice that seriously annoys me.

Tali/Garrus for me. I like them both! ^_^

(Though I never have, and probably never will, play as a male Shepard)

Why is it Tali/Garrus? Last I checked you can't have a threesome in Mass Effect. I love Tali, and Garrus is a great friend, but I don't think of him that way. So not voting, loaded question.

THAAANE~

Oh my god, he's so freaking hot. >_<

it's Garrus he's the only "Renegade" romance potion
Tali is second place
then Jack

they're the only three that seem believable
all the other romances are sort of weak, like "oh Shepard I love you because you were nice to me 5 times in a row"
Garrus was the only one who was like "I wanna fuck" and Shepard was like "Okay, so when do we do this"

JediMB:

Mr. Doe:

JediMB:

Strangely enough, I have to say that Jack is the most "normal" choice for male Shepard in ME2. Well, before Lair of the Shadow Broker, at least.

And if anyone wants to object and say Miranda, I'd point out that she comes loaded with her own set of psychological issues (like an obsession with biological perfection) and an extremely amoral attitude.

I disagree on her being "normal" because normal isnt really a thing (especially considering that the game takes place is the spacefuture where theres a whole planet of psychotic Street Sharks (TM) who destroyed their own planet with nukes) and you have to assemble a team of people dangerous enough to kill space Cthulhu; you arent gonna end up with anyone really stable, Jack is just more open about the fact that she has issues but on the morality thing; A well intentioned extremist and someone who prides themselves on being psychotic I think the one that didnt end up in space supermax wins regardless of which one I think is better.

RhombusHatesYou:

Mr. Doe:
I want the girl whos damaged goods with no hair that threatens to kill you.

I chose Jack because she reminded me of a few of my exs.

The difference being Shepard gets tears and hugs instead of deranged phonecalls in the middle of the night, having things thrown at his head and stabbed. OTOH, Shepard didn't get awesome CRAZYWOMANSEX.

2nd is Miranda because... Yvonne Strahovski IN SPACE.

3rd is Ashley for continuity's sake. Her background was worth learning in ME1 if you could get past her initial shitty attitude.

Tali is too much the kid sister for me to take her seriously as a romance option and Liara has a voice that seriously annoys me.

Oh man, I wish there was the option for signatures on this forum I would toatally put that quote as mine.

Miranda

British or Austrialian accents on women make me attracted (I'm American)

Tali was nice but I never was attracted to her. She's just that one pretty-much-best friend relationship.

Darh Abdomino:
Legion. There, nightmare fuel.

I could just imagine the scene with him being the vibrator for a female shepard.......

I would pick Tali (just like a lot of other people here), I dunno, I think the mystery and suit is attractive, also there's something about her voice...

Liara, the scene from LOTSB was the one that really sold it. Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.

Mikeyfell:
it's Garrus he's the only "Renegade" romance potion
Tali is second place
then Jack

they're the only three that seem believable
all the other romances are sort of weak, like "oh Shepard I love you because you were nice to me 5 times in a row"
Garrus was the only one who was like "I wanna fuck" and Shepard was like "Okay, so when do we do this"

I have to disagree, he seems kind of put off by your whole "being human" thing. that and kissing turtle lips doesn't appeal to me. I have a thing for lips I guess.

Personally, Joker. That would be a bad ass romance, kinda forbidden with his illness and me being an intergalactic bad ass, but we've been through it all together.

as far as actual options go, I chose Thane. He's dying so its kinda doomed, but its also sweet. Kaiden was alright, but kinda too Carth-like for my tastes. I wish Tali would've gone for my Fem-Shep, I would have gone there.

Terminate421:
Miranda

British accents on women make me attracted

That would make sense if Miranda had a British accent. Miranda speaks with an Australian accent (a mild Sydneysider accent to be precise).

Kelly is nice, but I wish Bioware could of made it so you could romanticize Kasumi in the game.

Now she is everything i want in a girl, damn you Bioware for teasing me.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked