8% (34)
8% (34)
Spider Jockey
11.7% (50)
11.7% (50)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Deadliest Minecraft creature

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

THE SHEEP!!!! It's the damn SHEEP!!! I hate those things, they're always the ones who decide to wander onto the other end of my rollercoaster jump, and knock me into the lava moat under the track.

i dont like creepers just because they can destroy the things you build

A griefer with TNT.

Or, hell, even a pickaxe.

Creeper it always has to be the creeper I've died more times with the creeper then with any other monster and to add insult to injury they've also blown up half my house away !!!!

Them spiders be climbin' in yo windows and snatching yo people up, tryna rape 'em so y'all need to hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband 'cus they be rapin' errbody out here.

But seriously, Creepers are the most annoying and deadly by far.

Lance Arrow:
Them spiders be climbin' in yo windows and snatching yo people up, tryna rape 'em so y'all need to hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband 'cus they be rapin' errbody out here.

You spiders don't have to go and confess, we lookin' fo yous. We gonna find you! So you can run and tell that, homeboy

Ummm...no where do I see the option for the CHICKEN!!!!!

Seriously, those little bastards will be the end of us all, just plotting away, biding there time

skeletons, everything else is countered easily but skele's you have to circle strafe whilst closing the gap to get into melee, which in small caves can be really hard

GenericAmerican:

Seriously, those little bastards will be the end of us all, just plotting away, biding there time

That's because they aren't Chickens, they're Ducks.

<.<

>.>

Ducks I say!

GiantRaven:

GenericAmerican:

That's because they aren't Chickens, they're Ducks.

<.<

>.>

Ducks I say!

But ducks don't go bock bock bock! They go quack. And I have yet to hear one go quack. And ducks swim, they don't flail around in the water

Ghasts. They're ranged and they destroy weaker materials. And you can't kill them with melee weapons.

benzooka:
I actually don't play Minecraft on any else monster level than peaceful, as in: there are none. I would just build myself inside blocks of cobblestone for the night-time and wait it out if I had monsters there. And I mostly just like to build. There isn't much for me at least to just wait around doing nothing during the dark. And the night-day ratio fails quite hard.

So pig it is.

If you have a mine and it's well-lit, you will rarely ever bump into enemies at night inside it, so you can dig at night without threat. Mine isn't well-lit due to lack of foresight when I built my underground castle of a mine, so I'll get the occasional creeper chewing on the walls.

Damn those Skeleton Archers to hell >.<

well its probably the spider jockey as he now can climb, shoot, walk fast has lots of hp and attack power and apparently according to the minecraft wiki he can: wait, I won't tell you because if you are anything like me and have to take every precaution with these mobs then you are better off without that info. The spider jockey will only appear like every 100 time skeletons spawn and he uses this ability even rarer.

Scizophrenic Llama:
Creepers; not only do they threaten your life, but they will tactically fuck up your creations too.

I still wanna know how that creeper got into my house... Now there's a big hole in my living room!

Creeper - Has repeatedly blown me to hell and back when I least expected it. Fuck these things.

Spider - A bit annoying. As I have a fully enclosed glass house though, they're not much of a threat - and now with my added glass spikes, they can't climb up and will invariably end up dying a horrible slow death in my water traps if they see me and run for me.

Skeleton - I HATE their arrows. SO. ANNOYING. However, they rarely kill me - I often kill them by luring them onto land when it's daylight, they never harm me and I don't waste any weaponry.

Zombie - Easy to kill. Makes the most unnerving noises, but it's never done serious harm to me.

Pig - Um, yeah. I traditionally kill these guys with feathers. TICKLE THEM TO DEATH

Ghasts - Never encountered.

Spider Jockey - Never encountered.

Overall, creepers, out of all the ones I've seen. So irritating. At least I now have a bow and arrow to deal with them if they chase me.

Spider jockey, because it's a spider mixed with a skeleton and pure ZOGOMGOMGNOOOOOOGETAWAYFROMMEAAAAAAAHHHHHHness.

scary spiders.

magicmonkeybars:
It's the spider jockey.

Agreed. Punching a creeper to death is quite simple; whereas dealing with the aspects of a skeletons range, with a spiders agility, becomes an impressive and difficult foe.

I used to hate Creepers the most as well.
Until that fateful day a Ghast came a flying out my Portal. Next thing the sounds of a crying baby are haunting every corner and all my trees and wood buildings are up in cinders. Granted it was a freak accident, but it sealed my hatred for Ghasts ever since...

Spiders,

Some genius who shall remain nameless on our server built a cactus wall around our outpost, I then got repeatedly body slammed into the fence by the spiders that had climbed said wall of cactus.

Seriously, **** spiders.

Creepers are a pain early on, but I have a bow to deal with them when needed.

Creepers are easy to deal with...I generally don't take damage from them anymore if I see them first, and a couple hearts worth of damage if I have full armor if I'm not careful.
Spiders, on the other hand...appear in impossible places, block my goddamn mob traps, can run faster than me, and generally freak me the hell out.

Creepers are scary and iconic, but Skeletons take the cake for me.

It has to be the spider Jockey. Though rare in the encounters I have had with them they always lead to one ending - MY DEATH!

And now that spiders can climb stuff no-one is safe. Unless you have spider proof house. But still they're evil.

Creepers are a pain too but I've learnt to adapt (Run like hell)

Some people can play for HOURS and never have seen a spider jockey, so a lot of them don't know what it is. Anyone who says either the skeleton or the spider is most deadly has probably never encountered one.

Always creepers.

if they dont kill you with their blast, there is a chance they just blew a hole in your base that other mobs can rush through.

or, you know, make us lose all of our livestock:

Direwolf750:
Some people can play for HOURS and never have seen a spider jockey, so a lot of them don't know what it is. Anyone who says either the skeleton or the spider is most deadly has probably never encountered one.

I know I've never seen one. Where do they appear?

Direwolf750:

I've been playing for several months (er, not non-stop of course, but quite a lot) and I've never seen a spider jockey.

Of those I have encountered, I detest spiders since the climbing update, but I dread skeletons more, especially if I don't have a bow of my own with me.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssss......

man-man:

Angus565:
Spiders for sure. They're about the only thing that can get over my 4 block high wall surrounding my house. They have caused me a lot of grief in Multiplayer.

Spiders can climb up walls, you need a block jutting out at the top to stop them climbing over (they can climb directly up a smooth face, but any overhang will block them)

I don't find any of the monsters all that easy. Zombies seem to do a lot of damage very quickly when they get up close, spiders jump at you and normally manage a couple of hits before you kill them, skeletons have ranged weapons and creepers blow everything the fuck up.

Creepers are however the only ones that can approach silently and kill you before you know what's happening, so I guess they're the most deadly.

Thanks! I never really thought about that. Now my Fortress is totally safe!
Well until Notch adds a hostile water mob in which case it could get in through my water gate at the back...

when you say deadliest, do you mean what is the most common cause of my death, or which has the highest k/d ratio against me (as in how many can i kill before one kills me)
spiders kill me the most (excluding lava) however, every time i have encountered a spider jockey, it ends up killing me, but i have only encountered it twice

Creepers because they explode when they try to hug you.

Sixcess:

Direwolf750:

I've been playing for several months (er, not non-stop of course, but quite a lot) and I've never seen a spider jockey.

Of those I have encountered, I detest spiders since the climbing update, but I dread skeletons more, especially if I don't have a bow of my own with me.

They are far less frequent, but far more deadly than any other non-explosive enemy.

Nieroshai:

benzooka:
I actually don't play Minecraft on any else monster level than peaceful, as in: there are none. I would just build myself inside blocks of cobblestone for the night-time and wait it out if I had monsters there. And I mostly just like to build. There isn't much for me at least to just wait around doing nothing during the dark. And the night-day ratio fails quite hard.

So pig it is.

If you have a mine and it's well-lit, you will rarely ever bump into enemies at night inside it, so you can dig at night without threat. Mine isn't well-lit due to lack of foresight when I built my underground castle of a mine, so I'll get the occasional creeper chewing on the walls.

I believe you and having monsters on must have a few perks in the terms of gameplay, but there still isn't anything nearly enough that would make me want to let the monsters roam free.

bam13302:
when you say deadliest, do you mean what is the most common cause of my death, or which has the highest k/d ratio against me (as in how many can i kill before one kills me)
spiders kill me the most (excluding lava) however, every time i have encountered a spider jockey, it ends up killing me, but i have only encountered it twice

I meant deadliest as in if you run into one are you most likely to die, so for you spider jockey. I've still never seen one... not sure if that's good or bad.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked