36.9% (73)
36.9% (73)
?
22.2% (44)
22.2% (44)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Pyro- Man or Woman?

Pages PREV 1 2

Pyro is a girl. Period, it is confirmed.

When the game encourages you to play as the Pyro it says a and I quote "Why not give her a Shot", where as the same message for every other class is "Give him a shot". Valve confirmed it too several times.

He's a robot built by the engineer.

Zakarath:
Pronouns in the game refer to her, so I'm pretty sure she's female.

Laurie Barnes:

When the game encourages you to play as the Pyro it says a and I quote "Why not give her a Shot", where as the same message for every other class is "Give him a shot". Valve confirmed it too several times.

It swaps - sometimes its her, sometimes its him.

The Pyro is a flamboyant male.

samwd1:

Quiet Stranger:

Cid SilverWing:
Why is this debate still going on? Pyro is voiced by an adult male and his muffled voice is too deep to be a girl's.

Yeah but think about it, Darth Vader was a white man with a black man's voice, think about it.

this is only going to tell us wether the pyro is black or white not male or female

Nelson Muntz is voiced by a woman. The VA's gender isn't always related to the character's gender.

Anywho.

the pyro is a man who is a crossdresser in his spare time, hence the purse on 2fort.

I think that the Pyro is two midgets in a suit, one male one female, standing on top of eachothers shoulders and they swap over who controls the legs and arms everytime you respawn.

The suit is too ambiguous to say just by that. The voice is mostly male, but there exists the possibility of a female just being really muffled by the mask's filter. The pink handbags and "Hands on the hip, pout position" imply female (Or a feminine guy) but the choice of weapons, especially melee (Axe, Axe with Barbed-wire, Car battery tied to a jack, a rake, and a hammer) point to a VERY aggresive personality, which is usually associated with men.

My guess is that pyro is just a very crazy man, but who "channels" the spirit of his dead mother, ala Norman Bates, which explains the purse and humiliation stance.

cocoro67:
This heated subject of many debates is still an ongoing topic.
I would like to hear from you, Pyro, Man or Woman and why?
Personally Pyro is a girl for me because she is the only girl class then.

I have a better idea

Yes it sucks (or rather I suck at paint) but I couldn't find a suitable image off google

Laurie Barnes:

It says "give him a shot" sometimes.

Valve's just having a joke around.

Girl.

Well, one of them- personally, I'd say the BLU Pyro.

I have no reasoning for this besides 'why the hell not.'

Sleekgiant:
Pyro is and will always be an unknown, and I rather like that.

The TIPS section of TF2 refers to the Pyro as "she," "her," etc.

They already confirmed that the Pyro is female.

samwd1:

Quiet Stranger:

Cid SilverWing:
Why is this debate still going on? Pyro is voiced by an adult male and his muffled voice is too deep to be a girl's.

Yeah but think about it, Darth Vader was a white man with a black man's voice, think about it.

this is only going to tell us wether the pyro is black or white not male or female

What I mean is, it could be a woman with a low voice

Pyro is neither. Pyro is an entity of destruction *mwahaha*!
... I like playing Pyro in other words, easily my favourite class.

I don't think it matters, but I'm guessing that if we ever get a reveal it'll be as it being a woman. Partly because... there are no other women in the game and partly because... hey, why not right?

Faladorian:

Sleekgiant:
Pyro is and will always be an unknown, and I rather like that.

The TIPS section of TF2 refers to the Pyro as "she," "her," etc.

They already confirmed that the Pyro is female.

Valve has refereed to Pyro as both male and female......

For all we know, the Pyro could be an "it."

Totally a dude. Would you want to date a chick splitting someones head with a fire ax? If you just said yes in your head you need some serious help.

Pyro's a girl. Yup.

Oh come on, the Pyro's definitely a guy. His voice has a decidedly male inflection. Also, watch the beginning of this video:

So you see, fanart depictions should be more like this:

Signa:
Voice is too low to be a chick. crazyfoxdemon is right though, a pyro chick does sound kinda awesome, but before I finished that thought, I realized she'd be the only female on the team, and the thought of the rule 34 shit that would come out within moments from that revelation is terrifying.

Rule 34 already exists. I have been on servers, with certain sprays...

Lets just say that the soldier and scout should not be together!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked