The Escapist's Official Game Release Date Calendar - New Status Update

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

This is such a great idea as i get fed up jumping from site to site trying to find release dates for games.So good work

Spygon:
This is such a great idea as i get fed up jumping from site to site trying to find release dates for games.So good work

AssassinFisH:
Excellent post, thanks for the work!

Thank you both! Hope it helps.

passed by.:)

My one thought on the summer releases (July and August). MUST PRY HANDS FROM THROAT...(silence)

your site is really great, I came across while in search for brand info on bing and it has lots of related information on it. Will be sure to come back again and bookmark. Keep up the great work

EcksTeaSea:

Spygon:

AssassinFisH:
Excellent post, thanks for the work!

Thank you both! Hope it helps.

Heads up. Arcana Heart 3 has a UK release date of August 19th according to amazon.co.uk.
Edit: They seem to have delayed it by a month and a half. Yeah, no longer June 30th.

This is a fabulous look at the summer drought. But how long until September and November?!
We know those are going to have some huge games. Now to find the money to get them all....

Anyone know the realise date for Carherine in the UK?

360 Otomedius Excellent NA: August 1

Ps3 360 El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron NA: July 26

Finally. I've actually been waiting for this :D

RedEyesBlackGamer:

EcksTeaSea:
snip

You missed one.
http://www.amazon.com/Atelier-Totori-Adventurer-Soundtrack-Playstation-3/dp/B005DVAB46/ref=pd_sim_vg_2
According to Amazon, it drops September 27th.

Added, good looking out.

Ah, it's updated, thanks.

TheYellowCellPhone:
Ah, it's updated, thanks.

Yeah, sorry for taking so long. Gonna try to be more on time with this.

This is awesome!!!!! Well done, good sirs.

Yay! Thanks for making my life easier.

Thank you, very helpful :)

Isn't it october right now?

yuval152:
Isn't it october right now?

Read status update.

Why is this still sticky? The releases are for last september...

urprobablyright:

Read Status Update. I mean I say it in the title too...

EcksTeaSea:

urprobablyright:

I meant to edit my post! so sorry for that. I meant to emphasis the 'sticky' part, I understand why the thread is out of date.. Just didn't know why it was still up top, why it couldn't have been re-stuck when it was re-activated. That said, I liked the original post a lot and look forward to the day when you crank it up again.

urprobablyright:

EcksTeaSea:

urprobablyright:

I meant to edit my post! so sorry for that. I meant to emphasis the 'sticky' part, I understand why the thread is out of date.. Just didn't know why it was still up top, why it couldn't have been re-stuck when it was re-activated. That said, I liked the original post a lot and look forward to the day when you crank it up again.

I sent a message to the person who stickyed it to close it or take it down for now, but it seems he hasn't been on lately.

EcksTeaSea:

Official Game Release Calendar

Find all you need concerning the release dates of your favourite titles. Formatting courtesy of Claymorez.

10/5 - So I can't continue working on this for the time being. Work is now putting me on overnight shifts and then school in the morning and sleep in the afternoon before waking up to do whatever I have in the night. In short? I am exhausted.

For September

Where is the PC game section?

Why no PC?

Atopos:
Why no PC?

PC didn't get done for September because I didn't have the energy or time to do it. Starting again with January, there will be 360, Wii, PS3, DS, PSP, and PC.

I usually just go here http://www.mightyape.co.nz/Games/Coming-Soon/ for when things release cause you can also choose what platform you want to view (yes it's a nz site, i'm from nz, but it should still give a rough idea).

BOOKMARK OF TEH CENTURYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

you can add diablo 3 for april 17th^^

This would be kind of useful... If it was updated *wink wink* :)

What is the point of this?

Questio: what type of in-game incentive would you most actively respond to if given a choice?

This is a cool idea.

Although...

The complete lack of PC games makes this thread completely useless to me, and a bunch of other PC master race representatives gamers.

this a fantastic idea man!

BENZOOKA:
This is a cool idea.

Although...

The complete lack of PC games makes this thread completely useless to me, and a bunch of other PC master race representatives gamers.

Yeah I read the title thinking it would include PC but nope... might want to change that to Inferior Gaming Platform CONSOLE Release Dates: *For PC dates visit a more PC friendly website and give your traffic dollars to them instead*

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked