YuGiOh or Magic:The Gathering, which is better?
YuGiOh
27.6% (205)
27.6% (205)
Magic: The Gathering
71.7% (533)
71.7% (533)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: YuGiOh or Magic:The Gathering, which is better?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

HumpinHop:

OutrageousEmu:

HumpinHop:

Slow paced? How fast is Yugioh then? Standard goblin, cawblade, or infinite damage decks can win by turn four. What elements are there in Yugioh that aren't in MTG? (not as angry as this seems, more out of curiosity).

Dude, I regularly win by turn three, more than a few times by turn two. In fact, there are 13 ways to win on the first turn, without your opponent being able to do anything.

As for the elements not in Magic, combining monsters, sacrifice, removal from play, traps, and so on. All of these are elements that massively add to the tactical nature of the game.

Yeesh, never remembered it being that fast (then again it was half a decade ago). You can only win that fast in expensive MTG Vintage decks, do you think Yugioh is still balanced if you can win so quickly with a competitive deck?

I had forgotten about combining monsters, but in MTG you can do similar things through exile, enchantments, cards that let you fetch for mana/big creatures, and there's a great deal of synergy in most decks. Most Black decks nowadays you can pick cards from their hand and discard them, or just straight kill half of their deck. I couldn't say if one has more tactics than the other but I think it's fair to say they're more or less equal.

No, using FTK decks isn't exactly fair, which is why its considered a total dick move to use them. That, and most of the cards that lend themselves to FTK decks are outright banned from competitive play (there remain about 5 you can legally bring to a tournament).

And its not so much the combining of creatures as carry ocer effects. Stuff like creatures that can allow effects to carry over with new cards. And for sacrifice, its not so much the act of sacrifice, as that sacrifice being a persons entire strategy. Unlike Magic, in YuGiOh people can actually say "35 cards from my 40 card deck are in the graveyard. Everything is going according to plan."

Yu-Gi-Oh is better if you want something simple to learn and hop into.
Magic The Gathering is better if you want something a little more smarter, and have the patience for you.

Both games work in terms of assaulting the player indirectly or directly via "lifepoints", but that's about it when it comes to compatibility.

OutrageousEmu:

Unlike Magic, in YuGiOh people can actually say "35 cards from my 40 card deck are in the graveyard. Everything is going according to plan."

...there are decks that do that in Magic, too. I'd strongly advise reading my last post. You really need to stop thinking you know magic as well as you know yugioh.

ROFL at the guy arguing that OTK decks make Yugioh more strategic. Either very misled or very good troll.

Yugioh has literally no strategy. Buy the most expensive cards, put them all in a deck, summon as many dudes as you can in one turn and destroy all your opponent's stuff. Just don't attack into a Mirror Force, if for some reason that card isn't banned at the moment.

Magic requires deckbuilding for a start, and actually has a resource system to give the game some depth besides "only summon 1 monster per turn...unless you spend $100 on cards then you can summon as many as you want!".

Yugioh is fun, don't get me wrong. But it's hideously imbalanced and costs a fortune to get a decent deck.
Magic is deeper than Yugioh could ever hope to be.

OutrageousEmu:

HumpinHop:

OutrageousEmu:
Dude, I regularly win by turn three, more than a few times by turn two. In fact, there are 13 ways to win on the first turn, without your opponent being able to do anything.

As for the elements not in Magic, combining monsters, sacrifice, removal from play, traps, and so on. All of these are elements that massively add to the tactical nature of the game.

Yeesh, never remembered it being that fast (then again it was half a decade ago). You can only win that fast in expensive MTG Vintage decks, do you think Yugioh is still balanced if you can win so quickly with a competitive deck?

I had forgotten about combining monsters, but in MTG you can do similar things through exile, enchantments, cards that let you fetch for mana/big creatures, and there's a great deal of synergy in most decks. Most Black decks nowadays you can pick cards from their hand and discard them, or just straight kill half of their deck. I couldn't say if one has more tactics than the other but I think it's fair to say they're more or less equal.

No, using FTK decks isn't exactly fair, which is why its considered a total dick move to use them. That, and most of the cards that lend themselves to FTK decks are outright banned from competitive play (there remain about 5 you can legally bring to a tournament).

And its not so much the combining of creatures as carry ocer effects. Stuff like creatures that can allow effects to carry over with new cards. And for sacrifice, its not so much the act of sacrifice, as that sacrifice being a persons entire strategy. Unlike Magic, in YuGiOh people can actually say "35 cards from my 40 card deck are in the graveyard. Everything is going according to plan."

**What do you delete so that you just quote the post itself instead of everything that was quoted inside it(there will probably be four boxes of text within one when this is posted)**

Okay and matches that are more casual don't go as quickly, or do they all work that fast? That cawblade example earlier is 100% business, you play it to win, so the 3 turn/2 turn Yugioh decks sound like the same mentality.

MTG has its share of carry over effects, I have an elf in my deck that allows you to use all elves you play for mana, and another that makes my creatures unblockable. As far as having your whole deck in your graveyard and it being a strategy, MTG has dredge :D You basically throw a bunch of cards into the graveyard and then play the ones you'd like, and the more cards you dredge the better your chances are.

Magic has a gigantic rulebook and glossary, as I'm sure Yugioh does as well. Just trying to show one isn't far more complex than the other.

Marik2:

Marter:
From what I've seen, more people still play Magic. I don't know anyone who still plays Yu-Gi-Oh!, which is a shame because I find it more enjoyable. (Probably because I actually learned how to play it...)

Yeah same here, tried magic and I just found the whole thing confusing.

Call me an idiot but I like things to be simple.

Nah, you aren't an idiot. Magic actually holds a strange world record: It is the most complex game ever created without the aid of a computer, so if you don't get it there's no shame in it. There are so many rules and quirks that it's almost mandatory that every place that has Magic has a guru. It takes a while to really understand it, and it helps immensely if you have somebody who can explain it easily. Hell, I had to play for about a 2 years, while having some other stuff handy (like an old CD-ROM game, and a slight obsession with rule books) before I was considered a rules guru. I've taught several people how to play, and I'd say it'd take about 4 hours on average for them to get the major rules down, and a couple others.

I've never played Yu-Gi-Oh!, but I was a Magic guru, so you can kinda guess which side of the fence I am on.

Magic was my first CCG, but I later learned a bunch of them, one of which was YuGiOh. While I understand some people find Magic difficult to learn, once you do it's an amazing game with tons of strategy, and while modern tournaments are almost like YGO (Rare = Win), drafts, specific format tourneys, and other "just for fun" versions of the game are as enjoyable as all get-out.

YGO I never really enjoyed - it felt like a watered down version of Pokemon to me (Yes, I know there are differences, but that's how it felt to me), and as a bit of an elitist at the time that Pokemon's CCG came out, I always viewed that game as "Magic for kids" (at the local tourney scene, that's pretty much what it was, although I realize now it at least had a few unique mechanics of its own).

Anyway, that's really what it boils down to - if you want something complex that'll invoke strategy go with Magic, if you want... YuGiOh, well, get YuGiOh.

Gurus represent!

Grey_Focks:

OutrageousEmu:
Magic is way slower paced and has less elements to it. It really comes down to two factors - how tactically you want to think, and how often you want to change your cards. YuGiOh's metagame changes radically with every new booster release, and has way more tactics to it than Magic could ever have.

Well, I don't play yugioh, but don't say Magic lacks strategy. There are decks capable of winning on turn zero, and every set released in Magic literally brings new gameplay elements with it. Every set, without exception. top level players

As for this "the elements not in Magic, combining monsters, sacrifice, removal from play, traps, and so on. All of these are elements that massively add to the tactical nature of the game", those are literally all in Magic, some more so than others. Does yugioh have cards that essentially count as an extra player on your side? How about spells that let you counter those of your opponents? How about things like resource management, and the like? From what I've seen of some old friends playing it, the types of decks you can use or really just limited to what kind of creature type do you want. In magic there are aggro decks, control decks, mana/land ramp decks, combo-based decks, "weenie" decks and burn/direct damage decks. I can literally go on for ages about all the different strategies of magic (I'm a judge :p), and if you want to know more, I gladly will.

In order, Arcana Force XXI - The World, the entire concept of counter trap cards, any single deck that works based on counters (A Counters, Bushido Counters, Spell Counters, Etcetera). Archetypes related to burn, related to swarming, related to straight beatdown, control, deckout, lockdown, mind control, insta-win conditions, luck, draw power, endless loops, counter, counter-counter, stat reduction - damn near everything.

Obviously you didn't watch someone who was very good.

Oh, and unless you mean the guy literally wins before either player have even looked at their cards, YuGiOh has a turn zero win condition too, and it had it before Magic.

yugioh became too much of a rich mans game. plus. its fans are more nasty towards people they beat. i have 6 decks i use for magic, golem(darksteel colossus FTW), demon(faster than youd expect and spirit of the night curbstomps everyone), discard burn(cards like mind rot + megrim), dragon(pretty yawn but can be a bitch to beat if i draw the right cards), elf(ambush commander+wellwisher=turn upon turn of building the perfect army) and beast(elvish piper is so useful). all have their strenghs and weaknesses

Well I play Yu-Gi-Oh and I might get the new Magic game to play at home. But with friends: Yu-gi-oh.

Grey_Focks:

OutrageousEmu:

Unlike Magic, in YuGiOh people can actually say "35 cards from my 40 card deck are in the graveyard. Everything is going according to plan."

...there are decks that do that in Magic, too. I'd strongly advise reading my last post. You really need to stop thinking you know magic as well as you know yugioh.

You're thinking of it as if the cards being in the graveyard makes them an easy avenue to get them on the field. That exists in YuGiOh, but with a lot of players, they more see it as having the cards on the field is an easy avenue to putting them in the grave.

Grey_Focks:

OutrageousEmu:
Magic is way slower paced and has less elements to it. It really comes down to two factors - how tactically you want to think, and how often you want to change your cards. YuGiOh's metagame changes radically with every new booster release, and has way more tactics to it than Magic could ever have.

Well, I don't play yugioh, but don't say Magic lacks strategy. There are decks capable of winning on turn zero, and every set released in Magic literally brings new gameplay elements with it. Every set, without exception. top level players

As for this "the elements not in Magic, combining monsters, sacrifice, removal from play, traps, and so on. All of these are elements that massively add to the tactical nature of the game", those are literally all in Magic, some more so than others. Does yugioh have cards that essentially count as an extra player on your side? How about spells that let you counter those of your opponents? How about things like resource management, and the like? From what I've seen of some old friends playing it, the types of decks you can use or really just limited to what kind of creature type do you want. In magic there are aggro decks, control decks, mana/land ramp decks, combo-based decks, "weenie" decks and burn/direct damage decks. I can literally go on for ages about all the different strategies of magic (I'm a judge :p), and if you want to know more, I gladly will.

from what I read in your posts, it seems like you either have never played magic, or you have to a very limited degree.

EDIT- I see there are a couple people who might want to learn a bit about magic. If you guys have any questions, feel free to throw me a PM. Also, if you want to get into it, I suggest finding a local card shop (NOT a k-mart/target type store) that has sanctioned tournaments and what not, and ask to see the free half-decks they have. You can literally go to any of these stores, choose a color you want to try out, and they will give you a free 30-card deck. Find some friends and try it out, once you get into it, you'll literally have endless hours of fun finding out new strategies and combos.

You dont know much about yugioh do you. Wait, you straight up said so. So yeah. Anyway, no yugioh doesn't have cards that essentially count as an opponent. No y-g-o does not have resource management, and I like it that way. Its a card game, I play RTS games if I want resource management. And what kind of question is do they have spells to counter spells? Of course y-g-o does. Thats called chaining.

As for deck types, well the ones you mentioned (besides mana/lamp decks) are all yu-gi-oh deck types. Aggro, beatdown, burn, OTK, FTK, Field Suppression. Basically the same game really.

Dont talk about what you dont know.

As someone who has played both, Magic is 100 quatrillion times deeper and more strategic. It's also more fun, overall, since there are many different strategies instead of just "fill your deck with the best Limit 1 per Deck cards and hope for the best".

Well, I never actually played either card game, but I DID collect Yugioh cards for quite some time in my youth.

So I'll go with that.

Xzi:

freakonaleash:
I bet Magic would be funner, but I really wish they had some sort of guide that explained how to play, because I can't find any sort of instruction for it.

As usual, the official source is the best for this:

http://wizards.com/magic/tcg/newtomagic.aspx?x=mtg/tcg/newtomagic/learntoplay

Learning the initial rules isn't especially difficult. It's really just a matter of remembering what creature/spell labels all mean for the most part. Doesn't get complex until you get into deck structure and deck building.

Hey thanks buddy :)

OutrageousEmu:

Grey_Focks:

OutrageousEmu:

In order, Arcana Force XXI - The World, the entire concept of counter trap cards, any single deck that works based on counters (A Counters, Bushido Counters, Spell Counters, Etcetera). Archetypes related to burn, related to swarming, related to straight beatdown, control, deckout, lockdown, mind control, insta-win conditions, luck, draw power, endless loops, counter, counter-counter, stat reduction - damn near everything.

Oh, and unless you mean the guy literally wins before either player have even looked at their cards, YuGiOh has a turn zero win condition too, and it had it before Magic.

Okay, listen, for starters there are those types of decks in Magic as well, but at this point I don't care. The point is you keep insisting yugioh is a more complex game than Magic, and then you say things that are just blatantly untrue, that show you possibly know nothing about magic, but you're talking like you do. Again, I admit I know very little about yugioh, but at this point I'm pretty sure you're just a troll. My guess is you just are sick of people bashing yugioh and saying magic is 100x times better, and I admit that isn't fair, and I won't do that. Still, what you're doing is no better, so just stop.

Yugioh is a little more dated than than magic, I think a lot of that has to due with the art and the marketing.
Both are pretty big money sinks, those who by cards by the box are going to beat you because they have 4 of every rare they like. Its the reason I stopped playing my second run with it.

To make another comparison, Magic is similar to RTS's while YGO is similar to a RPG. In Magic, most decks are either geared towards building an army or are specifically designed to meet one win condition (like burning or milling). In YGO, a single card can completely win the game if it's well guarded (of course there are some examples of this in Magic too).

To be honest i have never played mtg but from waht i hear in this thread having decks that can win in 0 turn or insanely fast is simply stupid. And i hope for the ppl who have bashed yugioh to have actually played competitively and dont base their opinions on random games or season 1 series. Yugioh has so many mechanics its not so easy to learn how to actually play and create consistent decks. No you dont know the game by watching the series or playing friendly games

Yugioh metagame changes with every new pack. Overpowered cards are getting banned because they would cause horrible balance problems. Yugioh has quite a few dominant strategies(10-20 decks) and far more interesting yet not so powerful strategies. Generally tournaments are played with those 10-20 decks that are very consistent and can defend against most decks. Some or control some or burning life points, some focus on otk(one turn win not first turn), many on swarming through special summoning or focusing on a single powerful monster)

Games take quite a few turns to end. Even in Otk(one turn win) decks it takes a lot of luck to get the monster very early 3/4 turn

Sadly though the new yugioh is changed dramatically because of the new synchro summon and made pretty much everyone use synchro monsters because they are easy to summon and have ridiculous effects. I miss the old yugioh :( with helpoemers, newdorias and normal monster and traps

My current deck is called "screw the rules" and what it does is it focuses on screwing with top meta decks and slowly winning xD, but the main goal is to make them ragequit. I am not top player but semi-competitive because i hate synchros so much i cant use them!!

But i only play yugioh online(yes you cant judge a game through single player) which has many events and players but a very greedy konami above it

p.s. Yugioh has yugioh abridged=instant win for yugioh

Grey_Focks:

OutrageousEmu:

Grey_Focks:

Okay, listen, for starters there are those types of decks in Magic as well, but at this point I don't care. The point is you keep insisting yugioh is a more complex game than Magic, and then you say things that are just blatantly untrue, that show you possibly know nothing about magic, but you're talking like you do. Again, I admit I know very little about yugioh, but at this point I'm pretty sure you're just a troll. My guess is you just are sick of people bashing yugioh and saying magic is 100x times better, and I admit that isn't fair, and I won't do that. Still, what you're doing is no better, so just stop.

Fine, at this point comparrisons between the two would require examining so many distinct elelements that it would be near impossible to say one is more complex than the other.

But you still do have to back up what the hell zeroth turn kill even means, because at this point all I'm picturing is you punching a guy and then claiming you win.

I really want to try this, duel a Magic deck (of which I have no experience with) against my Tuningware OTK deck using yu-gi-oh rules. Would someone tell me how possible this would be?

OutrageousEmu:

HumpinHop:

OutrageousEmu:
Magic is way slower paced and has less elements to it. It really comes down to two factors - how tactically you want to think, and how often you want to change your cards. YuGiOh's metagame changes radically with every new booster release.

Slow paced? How fast is Yugioh then? Standard goblin, cawblade, or infinite damage decks can win by turn four. What elements are there in Yugioh that aren't in MTG? (not as angry as this seems, more out of curiosity).

lmao how cute :D magic has lots of 'discard' cards, and unlike yugiho, once a cards in your grave yard, its a LOT harder to get back, also, magic has some of the most broken combos ever, ask some one about stasis decks, lotta good that monster with super high ATT is gonna do when its a lawn ordainment :D, also two words on your ATT issue (cause thats really ALL fusion was good for, more ATT)

Dark Steel :p these monsters can not be destroyed, and can not be removed from the game, AND :D you can make other monster into Dark Steel monsters. other monsters attack first, and i have a lovely cobra that would slaughter anything you throw at it (First strike, when cobra deals damage to play creature, destroy that creature, that's right, it hits first and you don't getta hit back :p) other monster blocking is pointless (thorn elemental OR Teeka's Dragon if its a pinger deck) monsters that can be blocked cept be certain types (flying is most common, but there was shadows a long time ago to)

also, Blue, almost every blue card is one way or another of screwing up some one else's game ( Force of Will being the biggest 'NO' card i know of, your game have a spell card that can not be countered, by anything :p)

magic has way more layers of complexity the yugiho, and can be won, sure, second turn :p I've done that to, called having 2 Blue Eye's ultimate's out on turn 2 and attacking with both, sure, its fun, but i'd rather have the angle from the mirrordon block :D the one that prevents you from losing the game as long as its in play :p

Magic by a long shot. Have you actually seen people play Yugi-Oh? Its so cookie cutter and repetitive.

pokemon cards!

blueshark217:
I really want to try this, duel a Magic deck (of which I have no experience with) against my Tuningware OTK deck using yu-gi-oh rules. Would someone tell me how possible this would be?

The Three Headed Blue Eyes White Dragon has a power of 4500.

Emrakul, the Aeons Torn has a power of 15. >.>

Not entirely sure how it would work considering creatures power (most cases) is related to their mana cost as opposed to however yugioh gets them out. I think the two games have too different of styles to play against each other, but by George if you could pull off a match I would be impressed.

There's probably a middleground between the two that you could find, or some mathematical ratio to bring Yugioh cards down to MTG creatures, or vice versa.

OutrageousEmu:
Fine, at this point comparrisons between the two would require examining so many distinct elelements that it would be near impossible to say one is more complex than the other.

But you still do have to back up what the hell zeroth turn kill even means, because at this point all I'm picturing is you punching a guy and then claiming you win.

Well ,that is always an option, but not the one I had in mind :p. Keep in mind, there are multiple formats in magic that limit which sets you are allowed to use cards from when building your deck. Standard is basically the past 2 years of sets, Extended is 4, Legacy is every set with a banned/restricted list, and Vintage is everything with a restricted list. There are others, but those are the most basic ones.

This deck in question is only legal in Vintage, maybe legacy, I'd need to check banned lists. To make it simple, I'll just post a video :D

And, fittingly enough for magic, there are even counters to THIS strategy, such as a mana-less counter spell like Force of will, or cards that you can start with on the field such as leyline of sanctity.

I find it difficult to take YuGiOh seriously.

I mean, I enjoyed the show, and I don't think there's anything wrong with it, it just seems... immature, compared to MTG.

The artwork, for one thing, on MTG cards is amazing. Each image on each card is a work of art worthy of hanging on a wall in the living room.

I never bothered learning how to play YuGiOh (I had MTG), but it didn't seem to be as satisfying an experience.

As this is not a dedicated card games forum I'll not go into my usual scathing review of Magic so as to hopefully avoid Mod wrath to my nice shiny new account on this great forum.

However the simplified bit is Yugioh is better than Magic for not only being a more fun game thanks to no resource system but Magic as a game is bad due to the rotating sets. (I have a long rant I could go into as to why this is bad but it is not something I'm certain is good for this forum or my account as it is not a dedicated card game forum)

The Digimon game is better then both.

The7Sins:
As this is not a dedicated card games forum I'll not go into my usual scathing review of Magic so as to hopefully avoid Mod wrath to my nice shiny new account on this great forum.

However the simplified bit is Yugioh is better than Magic for not only being a more fun game thanks to no resource system but Magic as a game is bad due to the rotating sets. (I have a long rant I could go into as to why this is bad but it is not something I'm certain is good for this forum or my account as it is not a dedicated card game forum)

You're telling me that Yu-Gi-Oh never releases new cards or revises which cards are legal on occasion? If that's the case, it must be INCREDIBLY imbalanced and poorly designed. But I know that's not the case, so stop trying to find non-existent advantages for one over the other, and let's instead just stick with the facts, shall we?

Grey_Focks:

OutrageousEmu:

Well ,that is always an option, but not the one I had in mind :p. Keep in mind, there are multiple formats in magic that limit which sets you are allowed to use cards from when building your deck. Standard is basically the past 2 years of sets, Extended is 4, Legacy is every set with a banned/restricted list, and Vintage is everything with a restricted list. There are others, but those are the most basic ones.

This deck in question is only legal in Vintage, maybe legacy, I'd need to check banned lists. To make it simple, I'll just post a video :D

And, fittingly enough for magic, there are even counters to THIS strategy, such as a mana-less counter spell like Force of will, or cards that you can start with on the field such as leyline of sanctity.

.....where the hell did you people learn to count? That is not turn zero, that is turn one. If you are acting, that is your turn. Like I said, 13 combos that do that. You can't just point out a technicality in the Magic rulebook that the first turn doesn't count as a turn and say that means its a zero turn kill.

Meeelvin:
To be honest i have never played mtg but from waht i hear in this thread having decks that can win in 0 turn or insanely fast is simply stupid.

Those are top-of-the-line decks, built purely to win tournaments. The Turn 0 win deck cannot be played in a tournament (except Vintage, where it wouldn't win anyway). Since YGO is apparently faster, well...

Yugioh metagame changes with every new pack. Overpowered cards are getting banned because they would cause horrible balance problems. Yugioh has quite a few dominant strategies(10-20 decks) and far more interesting yet not so powerful strategies. Generally tournaments are played with those 10-20 decks that are very consistent and can defend against most decks. Some or control some or burning life points, some focus on otk(one turn win not first turn), many on swarming through special summoning or focusing on a single powerful monster)

The same with Magic. Virtually all tournaments are played in Standard, where only the last 7 expansions are allowed, thus there is no one deck which reigns supreme year after year. Focusing on one powerful creature hardly ever happens due to the usually large amount of creature-removal though. One of the top decks atm is based on putting lands into play, bet there are no YGO decks like that :P

On the other hand, quite few Magic cards get banned nowadays because there are hardly any game-breaking cards released.

Games take quite a few turns to end. Even in Otk(one turn win) decks it takes a lot of luck to get the monster very early 3/4 turn

Same in Magic, though there you usually need to build up a combo, and you usually cannot attack until the opponent has had a chance to stop you.

Xzi:

The7Sins:

You're telling me that Yu-Gi-Oh never releases new cards or revises which cards are legal on occasion? If that's the case, it must be INCREDIBLY imbalanced and poorly designed. But I know that's not the case, so stop trying to find non-existent advantages for one over the other, and let's instead just stick with the facts, shall we?

Which facts? That most ppl play mtg and think its better and more complex because they have only seen 1-2 ppl play yugioh or the series??

Yugioh is a lot more complex than it looks especially after so much time that so many cards have been added as well as new mechanics like synchro and exceed summon

Its just a little stupid to have people that have no experience in yugioh talk about it because they have never played it competitively

OutrageousEmu:
.....where the hell did you people learn to count? That is not turn zero, that is turn one. If you are acting, that is your turn. Like I said, 13 combos that do that. You can't just point out a technicality in the Magic rulebook that the first turn doesn't count as a turn and say that means its a zero turn kill.

...you know, you are making it very hard for me to keep this civil. It is not turn one, it IS turn zero, because neither player has actually even started their turn yet. Literally both players have only drawn and kept their hands, that is it. It's not a technicality that the first turn isn't a turn, that literally makes no sense, a recurring theme in your posts. Again, that combo takes place literally after each players have decided who plays first and that they are keeping their hands. The opposing player literally dies before anyone's turn has even started, since you are doing ALL of that before their turn starts.

Xzi:

The7Sins:

I never said that. Yugioh only bans problem powerful cards that honestly Konami was high when they created it for being all powerful and they release new sets regularly. Magic on the other hand rotates out whole sets forcing people to buy product. It is a concept of greed on the highest order and one I wholly dislike. Konami for all there faults do not force anyone to buy product. You can play Yugioh with just about anything you want as long as it is not banned and very few cards are. However of course you won't be as competitive as others if you don't buy thing on occasion. But its still a better option than holding a gun to the head of the game's addicts forcing them to throw money @ the game to keep there decks legal.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked