Hardest and Easiest Ocarina of Time Temple?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Which temples in Ocarina Of Time did you find the hardest and easiest?

The hardest for me was The Water Temple, with the Forest Temple a close second.

Spirit and Fire Temples were really easy.

Easiest: Jabu-Jabu's Belly
Hardest: Shadow Temple (I die a lot from being knocked off of platforms).

Edit: Well...Great Deku Tree is really the easiest, but that's sort of a given.

It's general consensus that the Water Temple is hardest.

TheHappySquid:

Agreed. Had the disdain of being a water level, with the aggravation of those damn boots.

TheHappySquid:

I agree, the water temple is the reason I didn't beat that game for so long. I got stuck there and gave up. Then some 2 years later I decided to try again and finally beat it.

Easiest was the Great Deku Tree, but that's to be expected since it's the first one.

How did you guys find the Water Temple in TP?

Sean Hollyman:

Rather pleasant actually, since they fixed the boot problem. And the boss fight felt like shadow of the colossus.

The water temple was somewhat difficult in OoT, but wasn't nearly as difficult as any of the Majora's mask temples (with the possible exception of the first one).

The easiest was the great deku tree.

Water temple in OoT was hardest. easiest was Deku Tree.

As for TP, Water temple was not AS bad. once the water was up, it stayed that way.

Shadow Temple was the hardest for me, and Water Temple was the easiest.

I sort of cheated in the Twilight Princess Water Temple, once I got the boss key I just jumped off a ledge and landed on the boss platform :3

Btw how do i change my name and title thing? I'm new

Hardest was by far the water temple. Took forever to beat it.

Easiest was maybe fire temple

The shadow temple was the hardest by far. The easiest was...hmm. The fire temple, maybe.

I actually found the water temple fairly easy.

Water temple was easily the hardest, but at least it was hard for the right reasons you know? Easiest, that's the Deku Tree, if you are over the age of say 7 and you have a hard time getting through the freaking Deku Tree, then this hobby is probably not for you.

Palademon:

Sean Hollyman:

Rather pleasant actually, since they fixed the boot problem. And the boss fight felt like shadow of the colossus.

Agreed. It was challenging but not in the "fuck you" type way that Ocarina of Time had.
Plus, that boss... good god, that was crazy >.>

Though, more on topic, I thought the Water Temple was pretty easy once you figured out what to do but the Forest Temple still seems to give me trouble with the Fire Temple a close second just because it's so damn long. Easiest is probably the Spirit Temple but that and the Shadow Temple were my personal favourites.

I always thought that the Forest and Shadow temple's were the hardest. The Water temple was not hard, just really tedious...

I would say the easiest was probably the first temple, that Deku Tree one.

Why do people find the Shadow Temple hard?

It's easy!

Easiest: All of them.
Hardest: If I had to pick, perhaps the Spirit Temple, because it takes some combat finesse at points.

This is standard OoT, not Master Quest, right? Because I haven't played MQ. I plan on it soon, though.

Water Temple = Hardest
Fire Temple = Easiest

Sean Hollyman:

I actually really liked that one. I don't think I dislike a single temple in Twilight Princess, though. I never though the Ocarina of Time Water Temple was bad at all. The Majora's Mask one is way worse.

Easiest was probably the Great Deku Tree. I thought the Forest Temple was probably the hardest. I remember it the best because I felt like it was a swift kick to the balls after the first three temples. It was suddenly a step above the first three dungeons and certainly alot more menacing.

The water temple is easily the hardest, or at least the most annoying temple.
The Fire temple is the easiest and funnest.

I'm on the Water Temple right now, haven't played it in ages...

But the easiest so far is probably the Fire Temple. I remember acing that.

most will say Water Temple - me included

Deku Tree, Dodongo's Caver and Jabu Jabu's Belly aren't Temples but even so, easiest would be Shadow. love Bongo Bongo though

water or desert get my hardest vote.

Easiest for me was the fire temple :3

Easiest: Great Deku Tree. When you play the game several times it gets really predictable here. Gohma is terribly easy.

Hardest: Forest Temple. I keep getting confused with the corridor twist and can't find some of the keys. Water Temple is fine if you beat it in one go and it was a breeze in Master Quest.

I had literally no problem with the water temple, but the shadow temple was a bitch. I could never figure out that room with the boss key with the spiked walls that close in, it was like a month before I gave up and checked online to find out you're supposed to burn them with Din's fire. Ugh.

My favourite was always Ganon's tower, because I got to duel tons of dark nuts and pick up and throw building-sized rocks.

The Water Temple is universally reviled by most people, myself included. It wasn't necessarily hard, it was just annoying. No matter how many times I played through the game, and had it memorized I would always get lost in that damn water temple at one point or another. Now mind you that it's been about a decade since I've been able to play the game all the way through, but I think the easiest one for me was usually the forest temple.

... the hell?

Tank207:

... the hell?

ZE,j/2 MEMaystr

Sean Hollyman:

Your title can only be changed if you are a Publisher's Club member (which is $20 a year for a bunch of features and no ads). Not sure how you change your name though. You can always PM a mod about it.

OT: It's been forever since I played OoT but I remember having the most trouble in the Shadow and Forest temple. That and the Spirit temple because I didn't realize you were supposed to forward and backward in time.

DEFINITELY NOT the Water Temple XD I honestly don't see what was so hard about it. Yeah, changing the water level over and over was a bitch and Dark Link was a little tricky (until you figured out the proper strategy), but overall, I don't think it was the "hardest".

I think all the dungeons have just the right amount of challenge, but if I had to pick one for most challenging, it'd probably be Shadow Temple or Forest Temple (most of that is down to having to work up the courage for years and years to face Wall Masters :P).

Hardest ("most annoying" rather than "hardest", really): Shadow or Forest
Easiest: Dodongo's Cavern (if you discount Inside The Great Deku Tree for being like a tutorial dungeon)

Easiest: Deku Tree, since it only has around three enemies and the boss can be killed in a few hits of the Deku Stick.

Hardest: Shadow Temple. THOSE FUCKING FLOORMASTERS. THAT FUCKING LENS OF TRUTH.

chromewarriorXIII:

Sean Hollyman:

Your title can only be changed if you are a Publisher's Club member (which is $20 a year for a bunch of features and no ads). Not sure how you change your name though. You can always PM a mod about it.

OT: It's been forever since I played OoT but I remember having the most trouble in the Shadow and Forest temple. That and the Spirit temple because I didn't realize you were supposed to forward and backward in time.

Oh ok :3

It actually pretty much told you that you had to come back as a child in there..

Easiest: Dogongo cave
Hardest: Shadow temple mainly because you need to time yourself at certain points and partially contradictory to my icon I'm pretty slow irl
Although navigating through the forest temple was incredibly annoying as well...

DustyDrB:
Easiest: Jabu-Jabu's Belly
Hardest: Shadow Temple (I die a lot from being knocked off of platforms).

Edit: Well...Great Deku Tree is really the easiest, but that's sort of a given.

Are the first three temples? I think he is only talking about after link is an adult.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked