Awesome/Funny/Stupid Usernames

Pages 1 2 NEXT

i recently got a 7 day's added to my WoW account ive decided to start again, New Realm and everything. BUT i have a problem you see when i Name my Characters i always take a long time to think of a name.

literally been sitting here for 2 hours thinking of names. but i just can''t think of any good ones

so im asking the Community because this is my first thread since i got past my 3000 POST COUNTER.

So what are your Awesome/Favourite usernames you have seen or thought up?

oh and no im saving the username 'Trezu' for something else.Oh and please feel free to put in names you have found funny or really stupid.

my blood elf is called solarah and my night elf is called lunarah. see what i did?

Trezu:
i recently got a 7 day's added to my WoW account ive decided to start again, New Realm and everything. BUT i have a problem you see when i Name my Characters i always take a long time to think of a name.

literally been sitting here for 2 hours thinking of names. but i just can''t think of any good ones

so im asking the Community because this is my first thread since i got past my 3000 POST COUNTER.

oh and no im saving the username 'Trezu' for something else.Oh and please feel free to put in names you have found funny or really stupid.

IThinkALot

ICUDeadNow

NinjasInPyjamas

FreedomCostsTax

... Those are all the names I remember that made me chuckle.

ifarted69

My personal favorites that I've seen were on Combat Arms:

SatanClaus
InnocentChildren

There's only one appropriate response to this.

NoChildSupport

MourningWood (Not that original)

InYourCloset

BehindYou

TakeYourPantsOff

are you catching my drift? Haha mine's ChickenZombie.

FalloutJack:

MST3K has an answer to all life's questions

Played a few guys on XBOX that had some odd ones...

Use Preparation H

Don't Shoot I'm gay

Lethal Squirts

That's all I can remember for now

I tend to get a lot of love for my gamertags which is usually a variation of my user name here. One of my favorite names is in this video:

The reactions are amazing.

PeePantz:
I tend to get a lot of love for my gamertags which is usually a variation of my user name here. One of my favorite names is in this video:

i think thats hilarious

i cant pick that name cuz i don't wanna get banned or reported

but i wud if i cud

omgitnotanNPClol
i got board so i stood in one spot with this username

Terdferterson... Best name ever.

How about "Oliver Clothesoff?"

Nearly busted a gut when I ran across a player with that name in Jedi Outcast back in the day.

Trezu:

ThroatButter

Or anything slightly sexual or stupid like XXGAYBOYXX or jesusdiedLOL

What. Flailing Mage isn't cool enough?

i normally play as a tank so i called my characters merkavar after a real world tank. also it lends its self to a nick name being merk, merkie, merktastic

My gamer tag is; an aroused Koala

You were killed by an aroused Koala.
an aroused Koala captured the Flag.
You killed an aroused Koala.

I'm sure you get the picture.

A friend of mine in EQ1 was called Taroo Fizonfire.

SirDerpsALot is pretty funny...

Sofa King Cool
an innocent child
Jesus' Chrysler
Ruoy Enam Sdrawkcab

OR you can do what I do when I name my characters. Close your eyes. Poke random keys on the keyboard. Add or remove vowels where necessary.

I prefer to go with the hypothetical screen name of a notorious murderer. I like to see how long it takes people to ban RipperSutcliffe or PatioFred from their servers.

Dr.Pen15

I used to go by the XBL Username MRDRFrankenstien because i had nothing else.
I have a friend who uses arandomhobo.
My only two steam friends are named Matched Player and Zero, Matched Player though used to go by Spectrum spelled in increasingly elaborate ways.

I was playing Halo Reach once and I killed a guy and it said "You assassinated About 10 Orphans." I laughed heartily at that :)

On a Minecraft forum, I got a skin request from a FireFart.

Speaking of skins, can anyone see my avatar? All I see is a broken image.

These are names i saw on diablo 2

Nobody ( nobody has been slain by , you have been slain by nobody )
Yourself
BodylyFluid
TheMissus
What
Who
AShAdow

All things that work in diablo

Sam Sebastion Satanfist

Byron Beefchestington

Theodore, Kicker of Infants

A two people in Team Fortress 2 called "Bill Nye The Nazi Spy" and "Yougonnagetloved"

Don Kiddick

Will Ewarmer

2 names i've used in the past to much amusement for myeself.

One guy I saw in MW2 had the gamer tag 'In00btubedJFK'. I laughed so hard I forgot to pull the trigger and he shot me down like a stray dog.

PeePantz:

I had a good laugh over that. It's always hilarious to see the so-called religious people swear profusely like that and demand that you die. Good times...good times...

My old username was awesome!, Sadly it had to be censored, as it was MASSIVELY offensive.

I played a guy online in Mortal Kombat once, his name was "Stickitinme", maybe it was a girl actually, who knows.

FalloutJack:

Not all of those are (or ever were) great, but Big McLargehuge has never stopped being funny/awesome after all these years and probably never will. So many people have "borrowed" that name in particular for use in various other things, including a side character in a comic I've read (a printed one even, not just a webcomic).

Nalgas D. Lemur:

FalloutJack:

Not all of those are (or ever were) great, but Big McLargehuge has never stopped being funny/awesome after all these years and probably never will. So many people have "borrowed" that name in particular for use in various other things, including a side character in a comic I've read (a printed one even, not just a webcomic).

Big McLargehuge in a comic? This I gotta see.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked