Annoying Video Game Quotes Forever Etched into your Memory

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 17 NEXT

SuperWombat6:
No Ace Attorney?
"OBJECTION!" "HOLD IT!" and "TAKE THAT!"
Not so much annoying as just repetitive.

Also most of the lines from Spyro: Year of the Dragon because I used to play it endlessly.

"THAAANK YOUUUU!" and "BAAAIII!" from LoZ: Wind Waker. That Beadle.

While I'm thinking of Zelda...

"Mahboi, this peace is what ALL true warriors strive for!"
"I wonder what's for dinner?"
"Oh boy! I'm so hungry, I could eat an Octorok!"
"I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos!"
"Lamp oil? Rope? Bombs? It's yours, my friend, as long as you have enough Rupees."
and of course
"SQUADALA! WE'RE OFF!"

And everything from Super Smash Bros 64.

I play too many old games o.O;

*I* just wonder what Ganon's up to...

For me, there is only one line that really pisses me off right now. I've been playing Star Fox 64 for the 3DS, and in Area 6, Peppy has some missiles behind him and asks for help. I'm fast enough to take out each missile right as it appears, and he cuts in with "What's taking you so long, Fox?!" when there is a slight pause in the missiles, meaning most times there are NO MISSILES AT ALL ON SCREEN.

Fuck you, Peppy. I hate you.

Hiname:
On the bad side: "Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter!"

I never really developed that much animosity for that one...I guess I just stopped listening to NPCs in Bethesda games somewhere in the middle of Oblivion.

Now, the one I *really* hate from New Vegas:

[Scene: mid-level Courier, sneaking through Cazador or Deathclaw country]
*sneak*
*sneak*
Duh-duh-duuuh-DUUHH-DAAAH!
*ED-E flies off on suicidal rampage*

rangerman351:
the harbinger from mass effect 2. If I ever hear "this hurts you" again, someone is loosing a limb

this hurts you!

SuperWombat6:
No Ace Attorney?
"OBJECTION!" "HOLD IT!" and "TAKE THAT!"
Not so much annoying as just repetitive.

Also most of the lines from Spyro: Year of the Dragon because I used to play it endlessly.

"THAAANK YOUUUU!" and "BAAAIII!" from LoZ: Wind Waker. That Beadle.

While I'm thinking of Zelda...

"Mahboi, this peace is what ALL true warriors strive for!"
"I wonder what's for dinner?"
"Oh boy! I'm so hungry, I could eat an Octorok!"
"I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos!"
"Lamp oil? Rope? Bombs? It's yours, my friend, as long as you have enough Rupees."
and of course
"SQUADALA! WE'RE OFF!"

And everything from Super Smash Bros 64.

I play too many old games o.O;

i surprised this didnt make your list with the zelda quotes " WELL EXCUSE ME PRINCESS!"
but the bane of my being would be the words "YOU HAVE BEEN SLAIN!" tell me how the fuck would i not no ive just died please tell me i want to fucking know!

That quote would have made Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone a thousand times better.

Get up on the Hydra's BACK!

"Fox, get this guy off me!" x million.
"There is no glory in pointless defeat!" Yeah I get it you guys are so full of yourselves that you have to say something like that but does it really have to be EVERY DAMN TIME?

From "Resident Evil"... Jill is in a jail cell... Chris says something along the lines of "Don't go anywhere".

Of fucking course not.

'ENEMY IS EVERYWHERE!!!'

Special thanks to every single enemy in Mass Effect.

"Pipooooooooooooo!" - from "Overblood" (PS1)

Toad: "The Princess is in another castle"
Enough said

Maximum_Power_Cheese_Supreme:
I just remembered, in Assassins Creed 2

"Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here!"

"FUCKING SHUT UP DA VINCI, CANT YOU SEE I'M BUSY COLLECTING TREASURE CHESTS AND DOING SIDE MISSIONS. I HEARD YOU THE FIRST HUNDRED TIMES"

"..."

"..."

"Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here! Ezio! Over Here!"

---That and half the things the NPCs say. Just so repedative.

Holy god yes. Nothing will ever replace that line in my mind. Hate that game so much.

It's almost as bad as "WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS OF VALUES!"

edens_shadow:

Spawny0908:
"Your health is low, do you have any potions? Or Food?"

Oh god no! Now that's stuck in my brain!

LOL! Sorry!

Although it's not really annoying just repetitive: "There's more where that came from!" - courtesy of Atton from KotOR 2

"His a whore, mad dog killer for the highest bidder"

"Wanna put out an oilfire, you set off a big explosion right next to it, snuffs out the flame" -MW2

I found myself to be one of the few people enjoying the campaign. Even if it was short. I think people found it hib to hate. Still, 'some' of those quotes I found made little to no sense.

Carlson and Peteeeeeerrrrrrrrsssss!!!!
-godamn Double H from Beyond good and evil....

"Salute, Ser Ezio. Shall we take a look at the list?"
30 years later...
"Salute, Ser Ezio. Shall we take a look at the list?"

"Blah blah blah command post"
Both star wars battlefront games

"Some varmint just stole my horse"
"I'm herbert MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"
Red Dead Redemption

And then there's the stupidest yet most repeated line in every RTS ever made.

"Your army is under attack"

No shit? The army I sent right into the center of an enemy base to destroy it is under attack? Fuck, and I thought they'd casually sit by and watch while I destroyed the entire base. How foolish of me.

"Heya its me IMOEN!"

I... NEVER... DIE!

Fuck that guy. Soldier all the way

There's one quote I always remember, but it's not an annoying quote... in fact it may be one of my favourite quotes from one of my favourite video game scenes of all time...

"May the rats eat your eyes! I am now lost to your cause! The darkness comes... it will damn us all!"

I fucking love that game - in lieu of a sequel, if ever there was a gaming more deserving of a HD remake on PS3/360, I haven't heard of it. It is a game that needs to be played by more people...

Hey Fox get this guy off me!

*proceeds to shoot slippy*

Ah I'm hit!

*accidentally shoots the bogey off him*

Thanks fox, I thought they had me.

Just...just...*sigh*. Guess slippy survived another incident of 'accidental' friendly fire.

Come Alice! Don't dawdle! You've already missed the train!

And...

Did you see that, Shinji?!

Shenmue 2:

Arm Wrestler: "Don't expect me to go easy on ya."
Ryo: "Didn't ask you to."
Arm Wrestler: "AHHH! YOU'D WISH YA DID!"

'Requiescat in pace' Was cool the first time, two games worth of it and a third on the way and it'll probably make me want to die.

dear humanity we regret coming to earth we regret being alien bastards and we most definitly regret the corps just blew up our raggidy ass fleet! ho haa. halo 2

"You must gather your party before venturing forth".

In our language it went like this :

A hero desires a sword. *proceeds to get ass kicked and ringed out by giant men with exposed hearts*

"Well excuuuuuuuuse me princess" - Legend of Zelda

"Stop! Dont open that door!"

"What is it?"
"Blood.....I hope its not Chris blood."

"Its a weapon. Its really powerful against living things!"

"Spawn more overlords"

"Hey Listen"

And almost any line from house of the dead.

PolloDiablo:
It's almost as bad as "WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS OF VALUES!"

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?! NOOOOOOO!

From APB: "JOKER AMMO!"

"Whut're you BUYIN'?". ~ Resident Evil 4.

Possibly an attempt at an Australian accent on the part of the weird Merchant there.

Don't be slow, I'm ready to go!

WORST. GAME. EVER.

Hey come in, don't stand there!
How did I manage that?
Get out of here stalker! Get out of here stalker! Get out of here stalker!

Salazar: "I've sent my right hand to dispose of you."

Leon: "Your right hand comes off?"

...Zing?

Ugh.

Resident Evil 4, I'm gonna let you finish, but that was the lamest joke of all time.

AAAAAHAHAHAHA!! I LOVE BOOBIES!!

I was rolling. cookie if you can name the game this is from. even better because google won't help with something like this.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 17 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked