What Are Your Top 3 Favorite Pokemon

Pages 1 2 NEXT

As the title says what are your top 3 favorite pokemon. It doesn't matter why you like them though if you want to give an explanation for it go ahead, could be because you think it looks cool. Or it could be because one time Magikarp's tackle beat the final pokemon of a gym leader after all your other pokemon fainted.

Mine are:
1. Dragonite - they are just amazing have high stats all around can use attacks like wing attack to completely destroy fighting types and are not weak against much however they are owned by ice.
2. Lapras - high health with ice type and can learn psychic I always try to have a Lapras on my team. Plus it's based off of my favorite dinosaur.
3. Weavile - I have no idea what this pokemon is supposed to be based off of but what I do know is the combination of Ice/Dark on one pokemon with a ridiculously high ATK stat and SPD is perfect for insta K/O'ing enemy pokemon. Make sure it learns Night Slash and Avalanche and watch it destroy everything.

They're all angry...

Scyther

Beedrill

Kabutops

Dusknoir, Absol and Weezing.

Only 3! I'll have to think about this carefully.

imageimageimage

That was hard to limit myself to only 3, I like most Pokemon.

Gyarados, Charizard and Eevee <3

Well, to be more precise, it's more Umbreon and Espeon that have my love then Eevee, but since you said pick three.

Sigh, it's really hard to pick only three OP.

Nidoking, Mew, Poliwrath
Good all-rounders, like me.

Arcanine Because it tends to go first and can learn extremespeed for those times when it doesn't
Feraligatr Because sometimes the answer is just to hit it really hard.
Blissey because sometimes you need something with really good Defence and, if I remember right, a healing move.

Charmander
Charizard
Articuno

Love me some Pokemon Red!

1. Umbreon
2. Espeon
3. Lapras
4. Tyranitar
5. Steelix
6. Deoxys

Sorry I couldn't fit it into 3 :s

The first and last have been my star team since Sapphire. They're still with me. Protip, teach Kyogre Thunder.
imageimageimage
Let me show you an example.

HusaneFatal:

Mine are:
1. Dragonite
2. Lapras
3. Weavile

1st up, Dragonite. Kyogre uses Blizzard or Thunder. Dragonite faints.
2nd, Lapras. Again, Thunder, since it doesn't miss because of drizzle. Lapras faints.
3rd, Weavile. Switch to Blaziken, and Sky uppercut the thing into next week with 4x effectiveness.

1- Machamp
2- Primeape
3- Hitmonlee

Gotta love the first Gen Pokemon!

Raichu

Typhlosion

and I can't decide between Arcanine, Buizel and Mew for third :p

imageimageimage
I've had a Crobat named Cob in every game since Gold, and he's always on my team.

My favorites are:
1. Cyndaquil
2. Charmeleon
3. Kyogre

Cyndaquil is too cute and awesome! =3

Gengar Poliwhirl Aggron

3: Gengar. He is awesome in just about every concieveble way
2: Scyther. BLADES FOR ARMS
1. Nidoking. He is a magnificent badass and I will love him forever

Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur. gotta love the classics. current pokemon just haven't had the same appeal as the pokemon from previous generations.

1: Froslass
2: Gengar
3: Mismagius
I just love the ghosts ^^

In order:

1. Charizard

2. Jolteon

3. Alakazam

That's half of my team, right there. =)

Ivysaur
Tauros
and
Primeape

Not sure if those 3 are the exact best but I like those three.

I love blobs! Blobby things are the best. In that regard;

1: Muk
2: Garbodor
3: Uh.....another Muk!

The only likeable Pokemon I can remember watching fifteen years ago was Traumato.

What, you don't know him?
Well, you ignorance can be forgiven as his English name was Drowzee. And I remember I just fall out of my chair laughing - because I heard him saying "tomato, tomato, tomato" while he was doing his psycho power thing.
Sorry, but Traumato is really a better name than Drowzee and its really the only likeable Traumato Pokemon in the whole universe. Now go and eat your tomatos or be traumatized.

1. Empoleon

2. Scolipede

3. Typhlosion

I am glad they are all useful for online. Also to hell with haters, newer pokemon are better.

In the games: Kadabra, Fearow, and Poliwhirl.

In general: Scyther, Marowak, and Sandslash.

Shakomaru:
The first and last have been my star team since Sapphire. They're still with me. Protip, teach Kyogre Thunder.
imageimageimage

HusaneFatal:

Mine are:
1. Dragonite
2. Lapras
3. Weavile

2nd, Lapras. Again, Thunder, since it doesn't miss because of drizzle. Lapras faints.
3rd, Weavile. Switch to Blaziken, and Sky uppercut the thing into next week with 4x effectiveness.

1 Sableye
2 Ariados
3 Groudon.

Sableye has no weakness and can use cheap bullshit against Blaziken
Groudon against Kyogre his cancels out the rain then solar beam without charging.
As for the last one if Groudon doesn't kill him with Eruption then Ariados can cheap bullshit his way to victory.

Machoke, Mewtwo, Charmillion...hell, I love all 150 of them.

1st Aron
2nd Kabutops
3rd Scyther

Kyogre - The epitome of overpowered uber and damn good looking to boot.
Nidoking - great all rounder, looks awesome and has good TM versatility.
Aerodactyl - Speed and Raw power in one fearsome looking package, Rock head + Takedown on a spd/atk EV boosted dactyl gives you an awesome head of the team, especially if you... >_> like stealth rock.

Shakomaru:

Don't be forgetting Surf, with the rainy day 50% Atk bonus and the STAB bonus from Kyogres type your looking at a base damage of over 210, which not only puts it ahead of thunder on non-weak opponents but has the ability to hit multiple in double battles, does not lose accuracy from sunny day (Groudon foe) while retaining a type advantage xD Though the obvious thing is to have at least both Thunder and Surf on a Kyogre, there is a damn good reason he is pretty much super god tier.

Dammit - forgot Salamence - the most baddass of baddass dragons.

Flygon (Can't take damage from Thunder or Ground moves, plus it's Dragon-type)
Mismagius (I'm a sucker for Ghost Pokemon)
Metagross (a fucking tank with Physic powers)

Al-Bundy-da-G:

Shakomaru:
imageimageimage

HusaneFatal:

Mine are:
1. Dragonite
2. Lapras
3. Weavile

1 Sableye
2 Ariados
3 Groudon.

Groudon against Kyogre his cancels out the rain then solar beam without charging.
As for the last one if Groudon doesn't kill him with Eruption then Ariados can cheap bullshit his way to victory.

Water spout, Blaze kick/Brave bird, Water spout.

Gengar - Just because
Starmie - Had one in every game so far, always called twinkle, kills EVERYTHING.
Alakazam - He's got spoons, man. SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS!

And yes, I have played to genIV and have genV on an emulator, and genI ftw (although Lucario is pretty sick).

Captcha 8.1.1 ilkpanim

Overlordkain:
Kyogre - The epitome of overpowered uber and damn good looking to boot.
Nidoking - great all rounder, looks awesome and has good TM versatility.
Aerodactyl - Speed and Raw power in one fearsome looking package, Rock head + Takedown on a spd/atk EV boosted dactyl gives you an awesome head of the team, especially if you... >_> like stealth rock.

Shakomaru:

Don't be forgetting Surf, with the rainy day 50% Atk bonus and the STAB bonus from Kyogres type your looking at a base damage of over 210, which not only puts it ahead of thunder on non-weak opponents but has the ability to hit multiple in double battles, does not lose accuracy from sunny day (Groudon foe) while retaining a type advantage xD Though the obvious thing is to have at least both Thunder and Surf on a Kyogre, there is a damn good reason he is pretty much super god tier.

Actually, I switched surf for water spout, since Kyogre has a ton of health, and it has more power than surf, plus drizzle.

Shakomaru:

Actually, I switched surf for water spout, since Kyogre has a ton of health, and it has more power than surf, plus drizzle.

Then I'm sorry but "ur doin it rong" - At least in an extremely competitive environment, which you seem think yourself in since you are using your (super god tier) Pokemon to rip apart other peoples "favourites" posted, In a proper competitive scene, there just is not enough space in the 4 move slots for water spout.

Edit - Wow, sorry that made me sound like a real dick, but I can't be bothered to change it either so just try not to read too much into it as an attack.

Shakomaru:

Al-Bundy-da-G:

Shakomaru:
imageimageimage

1 Sableye
2 Ariados
3 Groudon.

Water spout, Blaze kick/Brave bird, Water spout.

Sunny day effect cuts waters power in half.

Solar Beam, Eartquake, Eruption.
Kyogre , Blaziken, Other guy can't remember his name.

Kyogre, Blaziken and... Pidget.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked