What is your Minecraft skin?

So what skin do you use in minecraft? Have you made your own or just downloaded someone else's.

My one is a minecraft version of me, with an endermen t shirt. Ive also got augmented arms and the in built glasses from human revolution.

To see other people's skins go to this site: http://www.minershoes.com/editor . Then type in the persons username in the box. This means that in your post you will have to put your minecraft username. Like so:

Username: mattawesome98

(you put the period at the end of the link)

my skin is a TNT dude in a suit. I love all the "X in a suit" variations (pig, sheep, creeper, etc.) and I always liked inanimate objects, so... TNT.

unfortunately, mine doesn't load properly on that site. My friends' do, but they run around in wifebeaters o_O

A squid.
In a suit.
With a mother fucking monocle.

Do I win?

I use a ninja from Ragnarok online:

I used to use Link.....but somehow, I didn't like it enough to keep.

My skin is Vault Boy.

...from the Fallout series. (in case you didn't know.)

I use a Gordon freeman skin. I like to think it's what Gordon did in the years between HL1 and HL2.

A Minecraftesque version of myself, a friend of mine made it for me, she rocks.

A teddy bear with red bow-tie.

Bow-ties are cool. :p

Firstmark_Bannor:
I use a Gordon freeman skin. I like to think it's what Gordon did in the years between HL1 and HL2.

You mean Ep2 and Ep3 surely? OH!

I can't find my original skin on the Skindex since the site is so cluttered and unorganized, so it's a guy wearing a suit, but his head is a black box with a white question mark on it.

Yeah, it's an Anonymous skin. I like it.

Mine is an Ocelot Spetsnaz from MGS, but I make a lot of skins for the community, so it's always changing.

Mine (lol geddit?) is a Gordon Freeman skin I made. I haven't done anything to the head though ora dded glasses yet.

Oh and my username is: NLS

I have an Indiana Jones skin, it just seems to fit.

Username: Stoplesteimer

Mine is a wireframe representing what other people know me as - an internet entity with the barest semblance of humanity. The name you can see to the left.

Currently using Taokaka but it used to be Chipp Zanuff (Yes I love Arc System games)

I am lazy, so I simply use the default-skin.

Default Steve. I could never decide on what to change it to.

pedo-bear, for the win.

My username for the site linked in the OP is Morphenoxis.

For everyone else, my skin is a TF2 Spy wearing an Enderman mask.

my skin is of the grim reaper and i creep in people's houses. i hold shift and walk everywhere, its entertaining

James "Sawyer" Ford. That's as Lost fanboy as it sounds.

Clint Eastwood from "For a Fistful of Dollars" - Complete with hat, poncho and cigar.

I made it myself so no pictures I'm afraid :(

It's currently Deadpool but sometimes:
<--- him.

Mine is the Nostalgia Critic. I found that skin online, and thought it was beyond awesome, so I am using it. Seriously, the mere fact that it exists is freakin' awesome.

I have an undead warrior from WoW. Not brilliant tbh, but I use my imagination. :>

Lord Eddard Stark, Warden of the North.

Behold!

Yeah... Not that great, and looks somewhat unhappy, which was not part of the plan.
Works though, and rather like the crappy Bob-Omb rip off on the front.

Username is TheNumber1Zero (I seem to use that everywhere).

Manicotti:
My username for the site linked in the OP is Morphenoxis.

For everyone else, my skin is a TF2 Spy wearing an Enderman mask.

Took a look on the site with the Shoe Charity Fund.
Rather neat looking.

mines Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo from daft punk :D

Indiana Jones

Mine's a modified Mando merc. I like to think it's awesome, but *shrug*

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked