Let's Play: Pokemon Ruby Post Game 4: In which we face off against evil

Pages PREV 1 . . . 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

I usually end up using it on the first Legendary I see. Not a smart move, but what the hell?

Oh yeah, one more thing:

SONUVABITCHIMISSEDTHEGODDAMNFINALBATTLESI'MSOPISSEDI'MGONNADOABSOLUTELYNOTHINGBUTWRITEANILLEGIBLERANTABOUTHOWPISSEDIAM!!

Let's Play: Pokemon Ruby Post Game 4: In which we face off against evil

And thus ends the chapter in our story for Raven. But the book is not quite done
Join me, won't you, for our next chapter into the world of pokemon?
For our new story begins right here

Hey, thanks for a great ride.

CM156:

Why do I get the idea that he just crawled under the cushion but was still in plain sight?

I was thinking the ssame actually.

Anyway, and so ends the Tale of Raven and her quest to destroy the ultimate evil that was known as the "Trick Master" (and in the process, being forced to become a grand champion). truly a legend such that it will be passed down generations, and in Ten Millennium's time her victor and conquest will be fresh in the minds of the trainers she saved.

so yeah. and if you want any closing thoughts (not that you asked I guess, but just if you do), I feel it would have been fun to see you try and become contest grand champion, if only for one category.

emeraldrafael:

CM156:

Why do I get the idea that he just crawled under the cushion but was still in plain sight?

I was thinking the ssame actually.

Anyway, and so ends the Tale of Raven and her quest to destroy the ultimate evil that was known as the "Trick Master" (and in the process, being forced to become a grand champion). truly a legend such that it will be passed down generations, and in Ten Millennium's time her victor and conquest will be fresh in the minds of the trainers she saved.

so yeah. and if you want any closing thoughts (not that you asked I guess, but just if you do), I feel it would have been fun to see you try and become contest grand champion, if only for one category.

To be honest, this was sorta something I had planned from the very start: ending after we got rid of the trick master.

I think I'll save the comedic gold for the next LP. Because I have to think up a way to bring that one to a close when I need to.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked