Introversion City generator tech demo extremely weird easter egg (Seriously, what the hell?)

So, I was playing around with the City Generator that came with the latest humble bundle and found something extremely strange and creepy. This must be some kind of f***ed up easter egg. Here are the screenshots I took. WARNING: NSFW.

I'm buzzing around the city and I see this.

Im like "WTF is that?" and zoom around inside the building to see the other side and see this.

Has anyone else gotten the tech demo and found anything like this? Is this old news to anyone? Because, I am really confused.

If you're curious:
City size: Giant
Style: Shiny
Seed: Pony

What in the hell... words, I'm lacking them, reminds me of the picture of a Psychonauts developers girlfriend that was on the side of a building in the fish level, visible when viewed from a certain angle, but that was far far far less disturbing, as it was just a normal photo of her

Wat.
Email that shit to the creators, you might get a prize!

That's creepy.

Is this City Generator supposed to apply textures?

Uh...that guy standing next to the bed...does that look like Commissioner Gordon to anyone else?

Kopikatsu:
Uh...that guy standing next to the bed...does that look like Commissioner Gordon to anyone else?

holy fucking shit get batman on the job we have a murderer to catch.

It's a teaser/AR game element for their next project. Rock paper shotgun has more.

omicron1:
It's a teaser/AR game element for their next project. Rock paper shotgun has more.

Ah, thank you. That makes sense. I was seriously weirded out there for a while.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked