]

Your game idea consists of slamming three concepts stolen from other games together. Not cool, man.

Two rules:
1) Be original.
2) If your idea only fits onto two lines then it isn't good enough. Flesh 'em out.

The Unworthy Gentleman:
Your game idea consists of slamming three concepts stolen from other games together. Not cool, man.

Two rules:
1) Be original.
2) If your idea only fits onto two lines then it isn't good enough. Flesh 'em out.

If he improves the original ideas then it's totally okay in my book. Oh wait, he didn't.

I don't picture myself buying it. 3rd person shooters need some originality for me to want them. The games listed you want to mash up don't interest me that much. I would ask what this Noby thing is, but I imagine I'm better off not caring.

The Unworthy Gentleman:

Two rules:
1) Be original.

Agreed. At the very least, a new game idea should outline some new storyline/game mechanic that hasn't already been done (or at least done to pieces) in other AAA games, even if you don't have the entire game planned out from start to finish. What you posted is a somewhat vague mashing up of a bunch of things from other games and hard to find novelty in.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked