Are there any "secret" stores in Saints Row the Third?

Are there any secret stores in SRTT? I mean like, stores that dont show up on the map, like Leather and Lace, Lets Pretend, and Nobody Loves Me were in SR2.

Those ones werent really secret stores. The just happen to be located in the mall.

Those stores do, in fact, show up on the Map in Saints Row: The Third. Scroll over the clothing shop icon and you'll find them. Thing is... i think you have to have gone past them before for the map to register them.

So i doubt there's any secret shops 'cause i haven't found any and i'm nearing Platinum on the game (which means i've been just about all over the place).

The Knightly Gamer:
Those ones werent really secret stores. The just happen to be located in the mall.

That's why I put it in quotes. I didnt really know how else to describe them.

I've stumbled into liqueur stores that weren't on the map, but I couldn't buy anything in them. They were just taunting me with the promise of food.

MajorTomServo:

The Knightly Gamer:

That's why I put it in quotes. I didnt really know how else to describe them.

woops sorry about that. I didnt mean for my comment to come off in a negative way. Back to the topic it doesnt really make sense for there to be secret stores. why put all that engery into designing to clothes,cars,guns etc. if its just going to be hidden from most players.

No secret stores, just stores you can buy but don't do anything.
Like the meth lab I bought.

The only secret is the blatantly obvious My Little Pony reference in the UAV mission, and zombies driving a hearse.

TheRussian:
The only secret is the blatantly obvious My Little Pony reference in the UAV mission, and zombies driving a hearse.

If you're talking about Mr Toots, that's not a MLP reference.

OT: I don't believe there are any in Saints Row the Third. But one can still hold onto hope.

tobi the good boy:

TheRussian:

OT: I don't believe there are any in Saints Row the Third. But one can still hold onto hope.

Sure looked like a pony with a cutie mark to me. Anyway, that's how I'll think about it.

TheRussian:

tobi the good boy:

TheRussian:

Sure looked like a pony with a cutie mark to me. Anyway, that's how I'll think about it.

Mr toots, a Unicorn that fats explosive rainbows. He was a DLC weapon for Volitions earlier game Red Faction Armageddon. Behold:

EDIT: Correction, you get the weapon after finishing the game.

tobi the good boy:

Mr toots, a Unicorn that fats explosive rainbows. He was a DLC weapon for Volitions earlier game Red Faction Armageddon. Behold:

EDIT: Correction, you get the weapon after finishing the game.

MFW
and
I'll take your word for it brony :D

Reason #58 why Saints Row 3 is the most disappointing game of the year.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked