I'm being stalked by a horse on Skyrim..

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Wherever I fast travel to, the horse is there. It's always there. It follows me around. It's not even my horse wth..

I can ride it underwater too :s

You must have bought the special edition.

It's trolling you. I found a horse once but it died like 3 minutes later accidentally rode it off a cliff I survived, my horse didn't R.I.P.

You must have stolen or taken a horse at some point. This happened to me too, I never bought a horse, yet suddenly I had one just like you describe. The only time I ever sat on a horse's back was in a Stormcloak camp, and as I recall the horse did not count as stealing(no red marker when looking at it). So I got on it, decided I was on "Stormcloak business", and rode off. Then I guess the horse started to like me...

I too "found" a horse once and was riding away from some people that seemed to think I was some kind of thief for some reason when I happened upon a cliff, I survived the fall but sadly the horse did not.

Acrisius:
You must have stolen or taken a horse at some point. This happened to me too, I never bought a horse, yet suddenly I had one just like you describe. The only time I ever sat on a horse's back was in a Stormcloak camp, and as I recall the horse did not count as stealing(no red marker when looking at it). So I got on it, decided I was on "Stormcloak business", and rode off. Then I guess the horse started to like me...

I have never stolen a horse..

It wants that Sweetroll you have in your pocket. Feed the poor animal will yea!?

Does it fight off random wolfs too?
If yes, that's a keeper.
If no, save then kill it and see what happens.

I once thought i saw a horse stalking me, but nope Chuck Testa

i used to have a horse like you then it took an arrow in the knee...

Sean Hollyman:

Acrisius:

I have never stolen a horse..

Read my post again. The very first sentence says stolen or taken

jack the werewolf:

And now you have a pony?

jthwilliams:

jack the werewolf:

And now you have a pony?

Now he has glue.

OT: I'm yet to get a horse in Skyrim, not sure if I want one

I think it's the next level of the Dark Brotherhood strikes against you.

You know how, if you annoy an NPC, they try to have you killed by the Dark Brotherhood? And you always easily dispatch the lone assassin? Well, that's two assassins in a horse costume.

Probably.

In skyrim horses are magical mountain goats who can navigate vertical mountain slopes. so quite handy

Wyes:

jthwilliams:

jack the werewolf:

And now you have a pony?

Now he has glue.

OT: I'm yet to get a horse in Skyrim, not sure if I want one

Honestly, I'm not sure how useful they are. I guess their real use is to quickly discover new places without engaging in combat. Just quickly run from one end to the other.

I remember being stalked by a Brotherhood of Steel paladin in Fallout3.

It was damn creepy. Go somewhere to sleep, wake up, and Brother Hoss is staring at me, then turns and runs away at top speed. :<

This happened for days until a deathclaw got him or something.

EDIT: Waaaaait a minute

Stalker Hoss
Stalker Horse

I SEE A PATTERN HERE.

Do you have a craving for Hair? Because according to the Dr.McNinja Webcomic if you're stalked by a horse and have a craving for hair, then you're no longed the Dragon's Bane but now the Ancient Hessian Mercenary a.k.a. the Headless Horseman.

Have fun with that.

Octorok:

You know how, if you annoy an NPC, they try to have you killed by the Dark Brotherhood? And you always easily dispatch the lone assassin? Well, that's two assassins in a horse costume.

Probably.

Naw, its just a horse.

..yes, a horse is a step up from a Dark Brotherhood Assassin. They're that evil.

And, honestly I don't even know what happens when you buy a horse. Does it appear whenever you fast travel? I just always steal mine, and they walk away the moment I get off. And then I steal another. Seems like a waste of 1000 gold to buy something that easy to steal.

Does it peer through your bedroom window while you sleep?

Better then that epileptic dragon i fought he starting to have a seizure, which lagged my game so badly he almost crashed it! But i was ok in the end since he retreated into the upper atmosphere, never to be seen again.

Yes, it's quite a common problem with horse programming in Skyrim. See, this particular type of horse is whack with poo brain.

Sean Hollyman:
Wherever I fast travel to, the horse is there. It's always there. It follows me around. It's not even my horse wth..

I can ride it underwater too :s

What kind of horse is it? Just curious thats all.

The horses of Skyrim seem to have attachment issues. If they spot you within 150 yards of them you are now besties, unless you are with another horse, of course.

undeadsuitor:

Octorok:

Probably.

Naw, its just a horse.

..yes, a horse is a step up from a Dark Brotherhood Assassin. They're that evil.

And, honestly I don't even know what happens when you buy a horse. Does it appear whenever you fast travel? I just always steal mine, and they walk away the moment I get off. And then I steal another. Seems like a waste of 1000 gold to buy something that easy to steal.

When you buy a horse in skyrim its the same as in oblivion. go to the stable or the 1 horse that has a saddle and ride away. but with Skyrim if you get on a horse thats not marked as owned it will be there everytime you fast travel. If you own a horse and get on another your horse will go back to the stable you bought it from and wait there and you will have the new horse. I think stolen horses wont fast travel unless you are riding at the time but still sets the other horse to go back home. so try that, steal a horse.

undeadsuitor:

Octorok:

Probably.

Naw, its just a horse.

What about the Dark Brotherhood horse, Shadowmere? :p

Fraps this, now.

use this as the soundtrack, youtube it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2P2XmMl7CY

bonus points if you can somehow get Brother Hoss to be riding the horse.

jthwilliams:

jack the werewolf:

And now you have a pony?

nope its dead

Acrisius:

I found that horse (well...one, I think there were two of them). Considered it my lucky day and wandered off with it, even though I have no intention of joining the Stormcloaks (on that character).

Turns out, the horse is an absolute bastard who will attempt to wander off the first chance he gets. I also found out that there is no way to catch up to the horse if you're overencumbered (the reason I like having a horse), it walks faster than you walk.

And when I dropped some stuff, went to get the horse, and got down to pick up the stuff? The horse glided at full speed back to where it was. I guess I interpret that as a glitch, but I think the horse is just a giant troll.

NeutralDrow:

Acrisius:

I found that horse (well...one, I think there were two of them). Considered it my lucky day and wandered off with it, even though I have no intention of joining the Stormcloaks (on that character).

Turns out, the horse is an absolute bastard who will attempt to wander off the first chance he gets. I also found out that there is no way to catch up to the horse if you're overencumbered (the reason I like having a horse), it walks faster than you walk.

And when I dropped some stuff, went to get the horse, and got down to pick up the stuff? The horse glided at full speed back to where it was. I guess I interpret that as a glitch, but I think the horse is just a giant troll.

HAHA that happened to me too. Then the bastard got himself killed at some point. I don't remember how, probably a dragon.

RIP Trollster Douchebaggio.

jack the werewolf:

damn, beat me to it >_<

Cole257:

jack the werewolf:

damn, beat me to it >_<

dont worry lots of arrows to go around

Keep that horse. Horses are the bravest creatures in Skyrim. They'll even tank an Elder Dragon for you, they just don't care whatsoever. Heck, if you have a Healing Hand spell... just use it on the horse as it fights for you. I've gained 11 lvls in Restoration and my horse has nearly killed over 120 something foes... that's impressive.

Jonny1188:
Yes, it's quite a common problem with horse programming in Skyrim. See, this particular type of horse is whack with poo brain.

I chuckled. Oh, Adventure Time. Definitely my favourite Children's Cartoon these days...

And yeah that happened to me, when I took a horse. Just have to live with it. The only annoying thing is that if it's not yours it wanders off all the time.

jthwilliams:
[...]

Honestly, I'm not sure how useful they are. I guess their real use is to quickly discover new places without engaging in combat. Just quickly run from one end to the other.

I have found a much more interesting use for them.
They can carry you and you can fasttravel without any weight-limit.
So once I got overburdened because I felt in love with all that junk in a Dwemer ruin. I couldn't fast travel (because overburdened) but then I saddled up. Don't ask me how! With 4x maximum weight capacity it probably involves magic. A LOT OF MAGIC. But one the horse, I could fast travel again...

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked