Skyrim mod turns dragon into giant fire-breathing Fluttershy.

That is all.

Where's fire-to-rainbow?

Thankfully, I guess because both the dragons and ponies are flying quadrupeds, there's no horror-inducing animation like the arachnophobic Spiderman mod. And I am willing to bet pony-haters are going to fervently install this mod since you're meant to hunt down giant smiling adorable ponies. Also, if you're curious where this enthusiastic 'Yay' came from:

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll scram before the haters come and this bro-knee takes an arrow.

Oh, and Forbes has an article on this, using this mod to argue against SOPA.

No, really.

Cuddly... yet, horrifying. I love it.

Is there anything that is safe from ponyfication? I don't dislike the show but I don't have a great fondness of it either and seeing these ponies invade everything I love is a little disheartening.

It is a cool mod though, I imagine it will be especially popular among the haters of the show seeing as how it gives them a chance to beat the ever living shit out of some ponies.

I'd never be able to download this Mod. I COULDN'T HURT FLUTTERSHY D;

I don't even like the damned ponies and I think that's awesome. I'm sure there are even less appropriate things we could replace dragons with, like endangered animals or something.

Popadoo:

Pretty much this.

I love seeing mods that replace the dragons though. What other ridiculous thing can be put in the place of dragons?

Looks hilarious, but still not as awesome as the Randy Savage mod. But then again, what possibly could be?

That's blatantly a recoloured Rainbow Dash model...

Fluttershy vs Randy Savage! This battle must come to pass! THE GODS DEMAND IT!

and STILL no Trogdor mod D:

I'm no brony but this mod looks pretty funny. Too bad the SOPA people are being stupid about it.

Loop Stricken:
That's blatantly a recoloured Rainbow Dash model...

Huh, I was actually thinking this myself. The hair is a dead giveaway.

Anyways, I haven't played Skyrim, but if I had, and I saw... THAT coming my way, I think I'd probably piss myself. And it would be awesome.

Between the music and the "Yay...", I can't help but find this video to be quite horrifying. O_o

This is somewhere between genius and stupid to the point of lolz. Certainly takes the piss out of Alduin and his mates, eh?

Popadoo:

This, so much of it. I can't hurt something that cute, and she even said yay...

It would have been really good if the mod creator incorporated the squee sound from Stare Master.

That was terrifying....

Wow, that mod is both adorable and creepy at the same time.

This mod is simultaneously adorable and horrifying.

Wow....just wow.....

I....................still have to say that I like the Macho Man mod more, though...just because I love the Macho Man lines.

On a side note, anyone else notice that they got the mane and tail wrong? They're shaped much more like Rainbow Dash's than Fluttershy's. Least that's what it looks like to me.

Also, I laughed mmy ass off at the part near the middle of the video when a Fluttershy on the ground chomps onto a guard and shakes her head around. xD

McMarbles:
Cuddly... yet, horrifying. I love it.

^This. Also, what the fuck is up with those sounds? Is that the noise they make when they breathe fire? If so, it makes them doubly creepier.

I may not be a brony, but this is hilarious! I might just have to get this mod for whenever I start feeling kinda down :P

Sort of a metaphor to what bronies have done to just about every forum under the sun isn't it?

Raiyan 1.0:
Oh, and Forbes has an article on this, using this mod to argue against SOPA.

No, really.

This was more interesting than the pony mod, in my opinion.

Before I read the parts about how Haters would download this, I was already thinking of that.

wow..that actually looks really well done..unliek say stretching some skin/texture over a standard dragon

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked