Holy shit, Skyrim...

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Use this thread to share bizarre, awesome and intriguing facts about Skyrim. The only rule is that you have to begin with "Holy shit, Skyrim..." or "Holy shit, in Skyrim..."
Here's a few examples from me.
Holy shit, Skyrim was the first completely Western-developed game to get a perfect 40/40 from Famitsu!
Holy shit, in Skyrim, Paarthunax is voiced by Charles Martinet of Mario fame! (There's a joke in there somewhere but nobody's bothered to make one.)
Holy shit, in Skyrim, during the Mind of Madness quest, you can punch Pelagius the Tormented with your free hand, which makes him get up, and immediately go back to sleep! Weird.

I put sith lightning and morgul blades in it, i kill everything at 1st level. I know the lore, so I have the right to break it by including starwars and LoTR, all I need is weapons from Fallout, and the lore will bend to my will. I get bored easily.

Holy shit, Skyrim has really bad character animation. What is this, 2004?

(Sorry, but I gotta be me.)

Holy shit skyrim story-lines feel emotionally vapid, the combat is horrid, and the npcs are retarded.

Holy sh*t, Skyrim's pathfinding is terrible! Why don't any follower NPCs know how to jump? And why are they scared of falling more than two feet to the point where they try and go four miles around a tiny drop? C'mon, Lydia, it ain't gonna hurt more than that wolf bite!

HOLY SHIT. The creation kit is out ! imageimageimage

Holy shit, Skyrim...you don't give a rat's ass about the player, do you?

Holy shit, Skyrim wives that are also shopkeepers and adventurers, where do you hide those items i sell you and who do you sell them to when all we do is spelunking ? O_o

Holy shit! Another Skyrim thread talking about nothing!

Holy shit! you can get mods from Steam now! http://steamcommunity.com/workshop

Holy shit I can't believe how buggy Skyrim is.
Holy shit I can't believe how bad the writing is.

Holy shit, I can't believe Skyrim has fallen prey to Tall Poppy Syndrome so soon!

Holy shit, Skyrim is a bad game targeted at the CoD generation.

Holy shit, Skyrim is really copping a beating here. I guess people are sick of talking about it.

Holy shit, Skyrim attracts a lot of haters!

Holy shit, Skyrim has such wasted potential in the voice acting department.

This is funny thread.

Holy shit, people actually spent real money on Skyrim?

Holy shit, Skyrim So did you know that magic in Skyrim is shiny and flashy and can send people flying?

You didn't say the rest of the sentence had to directly follow on from the "Holy shit, Skyrim" part, did you?

Well, I thought it was funny.

Holy shit, i guess the hipsters found this thread.

Anthraxus:
HOLY SHIT. The creation kit is out ! imageimageimage

Holy Shit!

Skin:
This is funny thread.

Holy shit, people actually spent real money on Skyrim?

Holy shit, Skyrim was pirated by this guy!*

*maybe

Holy shit, Skyrim was such a one hit wonder!

Holy Shit, this is a really bad concept for a Skyrim thread because the best case scenario is a thread with mostly anti-fanboy Skyrim haters, and the worst case scenario is a thread with all anti-fanboy Skyrim haters.

You're literally asking the most abrasive of the Skyrim haters to come in here and talk shit!

Holy shit, TES has been going downhill since Morrowind!

Holy shit, can I finally clean Riften of the thieves guild ?

Holy shit, Skyrim is a game.

Holy shit, I actually like the game.

Holy shit, I guess I'm not cool anymore, right?

Holy shit, Skyrim is cold!

Holy shit, Skyrim is pretty fun, but I'm really burnt out on it right now!

Holy shit, did we really need another Skyrim thread?

Holy shit, Skyrim is awesome, but it's got a lot of problems!

Holy shit, Blackreach is fucking HUGE!

Holy shit, they somehow made the UI worse than previous games!

Zhukov:

The sad thing is that it's the best animation a Bethesda game has had since, well, ever.

Holy shit, Skyrim, that's some pretty lifeless towns you have.
Holy shit, Skyrim, were is unique and interesting characters. i only see wooden dolls devoid of all personality.
Holy shit, Skyrim, your combat is a chore and boring.
Holy shit, Skyrim, Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning is superior W-RPG in almost every way.

Holy shit, Skyrim I sold my shitty Xbox360 copy and bought the Elder Scrolls collection (-50%) off of Steam and only spent 15 dollars more then the proceeds of my xbox360 game sell.

P.S. thanks steam :)

Holy shit, Butch stole your sweetroll and the guards from a different universe somehow know it!

Irridium:

Zhukov:

The sad thing is that it's the best animation a Bethesda game has had since, well, ever.

I do find it hilarious how all living things in the game basically levitate in order to turn. When a basic moving animation makes me giggle, you know you need to hire better animators.

It's funny how Skyrim has about a million flaws, and yet I can't stop playing it and loving every second of it.

Holy shit! In Skyrim, my Khajiit assassain is on the the road to being completely OP!

Holy shit, Skyrim, either every one of your many rabid fans is too busy playing the game to post something or many of those fans have fallen off of the "Skyrim is amazing" bandwagon.

I mean, seriously, there's a LOT of hate up in here. I wasn't a fan of the game, but this is almost brutal.

Holy shit! Skyrim froze again, I guess someone out there has the ability to permanently stop time.

Seriously though, when is the 1.4 update going to come out for PS3 Bethesda? I thought it was supposed to be here sometime in January.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked