Mass Effect 3 will be incomplete

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

From what I understand, the Prothean is going to be an important part of the story (of course he is, it's a freaking Prothean!). All the DLC does is spoil the surprise that there is going to be a Prothean in the game, and also allow you have have the Prothean as a squadmate. If you don't get the DLC, you are still going to interact with the Prothean (because HE IS A PROTHEAN!).

The one thing I'm really unsure about is why they've made the Prothean look like a collector. From all the evidence that we've collected in the first two Mass Effect games, there is absolutely no reason why the Prothean would look like a collector. Yes the collectors are protheans that have been modified by the Reapers. But the thing is, they were heavily modified! Collectors and Protheans are barely similar at all. Mordin talks about it a lot in ME2. Then there is the Prothean VI in ME1 on Ilos. You would think that the Protheans would make their VI look like themselves? It doesn't make sense why the Prothean looks like a collector, it's going to take some serious explaining in ME3. There is even pictures of what are possibly Protheans during the hallucinations that Shepard gets from the conduit, that show that they look absolutely nothing like collectors.

I love all the people bitching about people bitching here. Especially when their saying this having bitched about the same things in other threads...

Krion_Vark:

Its not a removal of content. The content in question was created AFTER the game went Gold IE AFTER it started getting put on discs. This was done by a complete separate group than who made the game. The game is in and of itself complete. This IS NOT removal of content this is adding content after the game was already completed.

The game just went gold a few weeks ago. (feburary 13th) You're telling me, in those three weeks, they designed, developed, voiced and programmed a new essential squadmate?
You can't honestly believe that. The squadmate is mentioned in the leaks by the way. So either he was intended to apart of the original game or Bioware has a time machine.

The only one really mudding up the issue is the OP and all the people jumping on the I HATE BIOWARE bandwagon because they refused to do a little bit of research into the DLC to find that out. I mean theres a post above you that actually points this out.

Here I will even quote him in so you don't have to look too hard.

Also why the hell would I give a shit what BIOWARE says. Its their fucking money on the line, you don't think they'll lie. I'll believe them when I see evidence to contrary of what I'm saying, until then, their quotes mean shit.

Also I suggest you do some research.

Smithburg:
I love all the people bitching about people bitching here. Especially when their saying this having bitched about the same things in other threads...

Bitching is time hounoured tradition, from when man first bitched about his wheel not being round enough, or that the guy who discovered fire sold out by charging people for it's use.

People will bitch, I'm guilty of it just as much as anyone, and I will know I'm bitching.

It's when the bitchers don't realise they're bitching, that's the problem.

Daystar Clarion:

Zeel:

Daystar Clarion:

More personal attacks?

You really don't want to be here, do you?

You presented points, yes, but none of them were absolutely correct. You're just as guilty of supposition as the people you claim are wrong.

DUDE. Are you kidding me? YOU are allowed to attack me personally but when I CALL YOU OUT ON IT. you want to get all "WAAAAAAH" on me. YOU SAID and I'll paraphrase "IGNORE HIM HE HAS NO ARGUMENT" when I TOLD YOU that is NOT HOW. IT. FUCKING. IS. LEARN. TO.READ. you come back with "OMG PERSONAL ATTACKS"

Stop PERSONALLY attacking me then? FOR FUCK SAKES!!!!

Oh so now its points but because its not absolutely correct everyone should just ignore it. Here's a suggestion, point out the flaws in my argument instead of this "band together lets ignore him" bullshit I keep seeing.

I was attacking your argument, not you. As such, to avoid getting drawn into the same song and dance many people did in the thread you were suspended on, I advised someone that it was just easier and less stressful to ignore your points completely.

At no time did I attack your cognitive ability to receive information. 'Learn to read' is about as condescending as you can be.

You attacked my cognitive ability to demonstrate an argument.

I attacked your argument that I have no argument because clearly there is an argument there. So either you're stupid or you didn't read.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:
Its actually closer to two months most of the time.

Anyway, I dont know about Zeel, but heres my issue with this particular ME3 DLC: developers working on content during the time before release when the game has already been submitted and what not is fine, and so is charging for that content later. (Even though true bro developers include it in a free patch, but I digress.)

The thing is its a prothean. Thats a big deal. Its a massive deal. Disregard the probabal destruction or saving of the universe, its the biggest thing that will happen in the Mass Effect games. Holding that back and making it DLC is pretty unacceptable. Im not accusing Bioware or EA of withholding content just because they didnt sit around doing nothing for 6 or 2 months or however long it may be, im accusing them of cutting out on of the central elements of the story. They should have taken out, say, Ashley, finished the prothean character first, included him or her or it in the game and sold Ashley as DLC (just an example).

Thats my take on it anyway.

(Whoops, missed this earlier. Edited-in quotes don't show up in forum inbox.)

Thing is, how do you know he's a central element to the story without having played it? Because "HE'S A FUCKING PROTHEAN" doesn't quite cut it in my book. His significance or lack thereof depends on how the story is structured and what role he plays.

If it turns out that he is in some way a vital pat of the game, then sure, that's some shady price gouging right there. In wouldn't effect me personally, but I can see why it would get people grumpy enough to complain about it on the internet.

Lastly, come to think of it, if he was so very vital to the plot, why would they hand him over to the DLC team? Surely the smart thing to do would be to get the vital stuff done first.

And in the end, this whole discussion will be pointless once the game actually comes out.

Daystar Clarion:
Another thread proving how self entitled some gamers are?

Right. I'm off too punch a badger.

Your posts never fail to make me laugh.

OT: While I've lost a lot of faith in BioWare recently, I doubt they would make us pay for a character that's vital to the plot as DLC. That would seriously just be a giant middle finger to their fan-base. They would lose a lot of love from their fans over it and I doubt they would be silly enough to take that risk. Just because the character is Prothean does not mean he is important to the story.

Ah, the COLLECTOR'S edition gets you the Prothean. I see what you all did there.

Zhukov:

Fucking gamers, man. Most entitled pack of whiners I've ever had the misfortune to encounter.

OT: Honestly, I see this new squadmate similar to Legion. Not needed to advance the story (especially if what Vrex says is true) but nice for Lore. If you really want to boycott the DLC, but want the game, get the game but not the DLC. Send a concerned letter, start a group, I dunno.

I like the you lose/you lose option of marketing on things like this. If you talk about how awesome it is to get people to buy it, there's uproar over how it should be in the game, even if it turns out you've exaggerated and it't not that big a deal. If they don't big it up at all, then nobody buys it.

I'll reserve judgement till I see how important it actually is; I'm fairly certain it comes with the fancy edition anyway. I won't be happy if it is super important, but I doubt it will be.

Look, across these boards, all the arguments were already said, there's no point in talking about it in circles.

Here. I already posted this link before, but I'll do it again.
http://www.change.org/petitions/bioware-and-electronic-arts-please-include-the-from-ashes-dlc-in-all-new-copies-of-mass-effect-3
Someone was butthurt enough to create this petition. If you subscribe to the notion, sign it, because it's not going very well, which only reinforces my opinion that most people don't put their money where their mouths are (apt idiom for this whole argument, don't you think?).

If you don't subscribe to this notion, don't sign the petition.

Complaining about it without actually doing anything won't do any good. Flaming each other won't do any good either.

Zeel:

Krion_Vark:

Its not a removal of content. The content in question was created AFTER the game went Gold IE AFTER it started getting put on discs. This was done by a complete separate group than who made the game. The game is in and of itself complete. This IS NOT removal of content this is adding content after the game was already completed.

The game just went gold a few weeks ago. (feburary 13th) You're telling me, in those three weeks, they designed, developed, voiced and programmed a new essential squadmate?
You can't honestly believe that. The squadmate is mentioned in the leaks by the way. So either he was intended to apart of the original game or Bioware has a time machine.

Um you put in an extra word there. Or are you also of the impression that all the extra characters in ME2 are also essential because I played through without any of them and it didn't change how much I liked the game or how much I got out of the game either. New weapon isn't too hard to do. Eden Prime they pretty much have all concept art and some coding from the first game. As for making the extra squad mate a Protheon. They have concept art from them from BOTH games. So yeah I believe that you can put out a new squad mate an area and weapon in three weeks.
Also the squad mate isn't mentioned in the leaks exactly. They say that you will get a new squad mate weapon and area they however DO NOT say who/what that squad mate is. Also note how this is a bonus for the COLLECTORS edition. Usually things that are included as bonuses don't mean much to the rest of the game and are pretty useless besides aesthetic reasons or to throw a few more lines of lore in there. From the first game you know the fate of the entire Protheon Civilization. In ME2 you learn what the Reapers do to the Protheons. What exactly can the Protheon Squad mate add to the Protheon knowledge that hasn't already been addressed in the previous too games? Is he going to be like Skarner who always says "I miss my kind." and generally be a complete emo?

My personal theory is that protheans will be featured in the main storyline (just speculating, I have no insider info or anything, I swear) so it's more of a "token prothean" than an "integral part of the lore". The guy in the video mentions a lot about how he is the last prothean alive...but we don't know that. Maybe there's an enclave of them somewhere, and he's just one dude that joins you............if you pay extra..........-.-

Zhukov:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:
Its actually closer to two months most of the time.

Anyway, I dont know about Zeel, but heres my issue with this particular ME3 DLC: developers working on content during the time before release when the game has already been submitted and what not is fine, and so is charging for that content later. (Even though true bro developers include it in a free patch, but I digress.)

The thing is its a prothean. Thats a big deal. Its a massive deal. Disregard the probabal destruction or saving of the universe, its the biggest thing that will happen in the Mass Effect games. Holding that back and making it DLC is pretty unacceptable. Im not accusing Bioware or EA of withholding content just because they didnt sit around doing nothing for 6 or 2 months or however long it may be, im accusing them of cutting out on of the central elements of the story. They should have taken out, say, Ashley, finished the prothean character first, included him or her or it in the game and sold Ashley as DLC (just an example).

Thats my take on it anyway.

(Whoops, missed this earlier. Edited-in quotes don't show up in forum inbox.)

Thing is, how do you know he's a central element to the story without having played it? Because "HE'S A FUCKING PROTHEAN" doesn't quite cut it in my book. His significance or lack thereof depends on how the story is structured and what role he plays.

If it turns out that he is in some way a vital pat of the game, then sure, that's some shady price gouging right there. In wouldn't effect me personally, but I can see why it would get people grumpy enough to complain about it on the internet.

Lastly, come to think of it, if he was so very vital to the plot, why would they hand him over to the DLC team? Surely the smart thing to do would be to get the vital stuff done first.

I have read some of the leaks, and trust me, he is pretty damn vital. Im not sure how the story will look without him, to be honest. Thats why the news of this shocked me a little. And thats why this time I find the whole thing to be a rather disgusting and scummy move. (Although I guess its possible the story will function just fine without him. Still a little weird, cutting out such a central element of the game like that. Its not like the DLC is a side quest or anything, this directly affects the main plot in a major way.)

Anyway, im going to do the only sensible thing; keep my bitching on these forums as low as possible and just not buy the game. Might borrow a friends console to play it or something, depending on what I hear about the actual gameplay after release, but theres no way I will support stuff like this by just giving EA 60 bucks.

00slash00:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri0vrJ-y2zM&feature=g-u-u&context=G2d57caeFUAAAAAAAAAA

basically, an extremely vital part of the mass effect lore and story has been cut out and will be sold as dlc on launch day. it will be free if you have the collectors edition but everyone else will have to pay $10 for it. now im all for giving people a reason to buy a game new but this does the exact opposite. i have no reason to buy the game new anymore because just to get the complete story i will have to buy the dlc anyway. it just strikes me as a big "fuck you" to the fans. bravo, EA, bravo.

He is still in the base game, just you can't have him in your party.

Zack Alklazaris:
There is absolutely no reason they couldn't of included this in the game straight out of the box.

I wish I still had the link somewhere to what I want to explain, but there are plenty of good reasons why they couldn't include it straight out of the box.

Game development doesn't work like you think it does, where they can add things to the disc after right up until launch.

Developers have deadlines, and with how complicated and involved games are these days, even more game content is left on the cutting room floor than has happened in the past. It is just now in the era of being able to offer DLC, companies can get that to people now, instead of forgetting it because they couldn't get it to people because consoles weren't complex enough and didn't have the ability to get such content after a games launch.

Things that are cut like that are things that the makers consider not to be main content anyway, and it doesn't matter if a whiny bunch of gamers think it is, they are entitled to jack-crap.

When a title nears a deadline, the developer, if it isn't finished with some things in the game, can ask the publisher for an extension, but that doesn't always work. The publisher is the one holding the money so the developer has to comply. So the developer has to pick things to leave out, and those things will be the parts that don't matter in the long run, side missions and characters and such.

A game goes "gold" months before it is released, because they have to have time to produce and package the final product. When that happens a bulk of the development team is either sent to work on other projects or they are allowed to continue work on things that didn't get into the final product, so that it can later be released as DLC.

Now most of the time that content takes longer to get finished, but in this case, BioWare was able to finish work on the content before launch. The gamer isn't entitled to that content, it is for the most part owned by the publisher, and they are the ones that determine what to do with it.

They had three options of what they could have done:

They could have slipped a DLC code into the packaging for all the copies, which means that the player gets that content for free, the previous purchase price doesn't matter because it was the price for the final content. The DLC isn't part of the final content.

The could have held onto the content and sold it to everybody later.

This third option is what they went with: They used the DLC as an incentive for people to buy the special edition of the game. Everybody else has to pay for it later.

I don't see a problem with this as it is a normal business tactic. They reward customers that go the extra mile with their purchases. The DLC gets tacked on as another special edition extra.

In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter what the customers think. The content was finished after the main product was finished and the game disc was sealed. It is extra content, and what is extra content for, selling. I for one am happy they included it as a special edition incentive, since I am getting the special edition. It was only twenty bucks more.

Besides to me, people that are whining that hey have to spend extra money on the DLC, make no sense to me. They could have went with the special edition, but of course the will whine about having to pay an extra 20 dollars for it, and usually will say that they couldn't afford it, which I find stupid. If they can't afford an extra twenty dollars, or even the extra ten dollars for the day one DLC at launch, then they really had no business buying the game in the first place if they are that strapped for cash.

The final product is the final product. It doesn't matter how long or short after the game is boxed to be sold, the consumer isn't entitled to content that comes after. It is the company's content and they can do whatever the hell they want with it.

If I ran the company, if I was in their situation, I would have used the DLC the same way.

Frybird:
And in the end, this whole discussion will be pointless once the game actually comes out.

The word discussion implies logic and reasoning being put behind statements. All that's going on here is wild accusations and baseless claims with absolutely no evidence. At this point I'm literally willing to bet somebody $100 dollars that playing the game with or without this character won't have any major impact on anything on the whole of the game. What if you meet 100 protheans and learn everything from them, then with the DLC, one asks to come with you? you won't learn anything more than what was already revealed from this character. What if he's like Grunt, in that maybe you find a sample of Prothean DNA, and with the DLC, you can clone a prothean, again he'd have no memories, so you don't learn anything. These claims are just as valid as saying that he'll be important because he's a prothean, and saying the game is incomplete without DLC is like saying Shakespeare is incomplete without footnotes. Footnotes don't need to be there, but it might add a little help to understanding the story. At best I think we'll get a few lines of generic dialog and maybe an extra mission for them. Neither of which necessarily mean anything important will be revealed. What if one of the dlc characters in ME2 were exactly the same, but they were a cloned Prothean? I think people are actually setting themselves up for disappointment. Everybody seems to think that some important information and secrets will be revealed with this character, and while this may happen in the main storyline, because this character probably won't reveal anything big, people will be pissed that they caved in and bought the dlc expecting something like that and have it not happen.

*sigh* god damn, I think I'm gonna go with an Internet black out when Dragon Age 3 (and possibly Dead Space 3, even though that isn't Bioware) are released - all these 'EA are evil', 'Mass Effect 3 is ruined by day-one DLCs!' and 'I'm gonna boycott this game because of minor extras!' threads are starting to get to me.

Back on the topic of the thread - this isn't that big a deal, really. Sure, they've spoiled the fact that there's gonna be a Prothean(s?) in ME 3, but they haven't gone 'This Son-bitch is gonna be a massive part of the game!'; for all we know it'll still be in game, just not as a member of the party. Or hell, there could be a bunch of Protheans in game, and only ONE of them (from the DLC) actually joins up with you.

The reality is, the game isn't out yet so we know jack-shit about it. Until the game is released and played, we can't actually make the call of 'The game is incomplete!' - it's like saying 'There are only pink Flamingos' when I've only ever seen 1 flamingo. If, when the game is released it turns out that there's a whole bunch of extra crap in the storyline that revolves around this specific party member then you (and pretty much everyone else) has a fair right to be pissed off about it - but until then, we're just making wild assumptions here.

And if there is ever a more important lesson to learn - Assumptions are the worst way of trying to find something out. With my flamingo example above: If I assume from seeing a single pink flamingo that every flamingo is pink, what happens when a black flamingo shows up? Well, my assumption is wrong and I look like an ass for not doing the study properly.

scnj:
WAAGH! Bioware is charging extra for DLC that was created after the game was sent for certification and therefore separately budgeted! WAAGH! EA is worse than Hitler! WAAGH! I know everything about this piece of content that I haven't seen a single screenshot of based on a single piece of leaked information! WAAGH! I'm entitled to get it for free, just because.

I agree, let's get an Orc WAAAGH! going. WAAAGH!!! GREEN IZ BEST!!

Krion_Vark:

Um you put in an extra word there. Or are you also of the impression that all the extra characters in ME2 are also essential because

No. Just ones highly related to the lore. you know the protheans were the entire reason the series began. You know that right? this is like saying you can have mass effect 3 without shepard. or without Asari's are turians. Perhaps it is possible, but all of this come together to build the universe. a Prothean squadmate fills in many gaps in the lore.

I played through without any of them and it didn't change how much I liked the game or how much I got out of the game either. New weapon isn't too hard to do. Eden Prime they pretty much have all concept art and some coding from the first game. As for making the extra squad mate a Protheon. They have concept art from them from BOTH games. So yeah I believe that you can put out a new squad mate an area and weapon in three weeks.
Also the squad mate isn't mentioned in the leaks exactly. They say that you will get a new squad mate weapon and area they however DO NOT say who/what that squad mate is. Also note how this is a bonus for the COLLECTORS edition. Usually things that are included as bonuses don't mean much to the rest of the game and are pretty useless besides aesthetic reasons or to throw a few more lines of lore in there. From the first game you know the fate of the entire Protheon Civilization. In ME2 you learn what the Reapers do to the Protheons. What exactly can the Protheon Squad mate add to the Protheon knowledge that hasn't already been addressed in the previous too games? Is he going to be like Skarner who always says "I miss my kind." and generally be a complete emo?

Okay, I don't care for this post. make a point don't just go blah blah blah.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

I have read some of the leaks, and trust me, he is pretty damn vital.

What leaks are these? Everything that I have read has been pure speculation, and usually in these times of situations, the speculations and rumors are pretty much always blown way out of proportion.

I willing to bet it is just like the extra content that came with the special edition of Dragon Age 2. Content that was ready when the game was set to go gold, and they had to leave it out, but were able to get it finished before launch and soon enough that they could add it in as an incentive to buy the special edition.

The only difference here is that the special edition of ME3 costs 20 dollars more than the regular edition.

I'm really tired of such speculation and people whining on about how they are somehow entitled to the content.

Seriously, if they did actually cut out content to sell as DLC later on purpose, even then all I would be is mildly annoyed, not enough to start threads and proclaim hatred.

The reason for that would be that I know it is their product, they own it, and can do whatever the hell they want with it. If they wanted to chop the game up into little bits as episodes and sell each episode as DLC, that would be their right. If you don't want to buy it, don't buy it.

In the end, the vast majority of the people complaining buy it anyway. If you really want to say something actually take action, don't buy it. If not, then don't complain.

Sonic Doctor:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

I have read some of the leaks, and trust me, he is pretty damn vital.

What leaks are these? Everything that I have read has been pure speculation, and usually in these times of situations, the speculations and rumors are pretty much always blown way out of proportion.

I willing to bet it is just like the extra content that came with the special edition of Dragon Age 2. Content that was ready when the game was set to go gold, and they had to leave it out, but were able to get it finished before launch and soon enough that they could add it in as an incentive to buy the special edition.

The only difference here is that the special edition of ME3 costs 20 dollars more than the regular edition.

I'm really tired of such speculation and people whining on about how they are somehow entitled to the content.

Seriously, if they did actually cut out content to sell as DLC later on purpose, even then all I would be is mildly annoyed, not enough to start threads and proclaim hatred.

The reason for that would be that I know it is their product, they own it, and can do whatever the hell they want with it. If they wanted to chop the game up into little bits as episodes and sell each episode as DLC, that would be their right. If you don't want to buy it, don't buy it.

In the end, the vast majority of the people complaining buy it anyway. If you really want to say something actually take action, don't buy it. If not, then don't complain.

That completely sidelines the issue.
We know they can do it if they want but is it right? And how as a consumer should you respond.

00slash00:
Mass Effect 3 will be incomplete

No shit, you're paying $60 (in America) for the initial retail release of a game, if it's bound to have DLC in it you're not getting the full game, the full experience, meaning you're paying for an incomplete game.

We have too many Mass Effect 3 threads on the forums of this website. Some are basically the same others. Like this one.

Zhukov:

We don't know what role the DLC character plays. How do you know he is a "vital part of the lore" any more than, say, Kasumi? All the angry guy in your absurdly long video says is, "He's a fucking Prothean!" Because that's all he knows about it.

Because that's all it takes to be an important part of the lore. A critical part of the story of the game itself? Maybe not.

But the lore? As a whole part of the epic cycle? Holy shit yes. This would be like a Lord of the Rings game having DLC for a Ainur character.

00slash00:
basically, an extremely vital part of the mass effect lore and story has been cut out and will be sold as dlc on launch day.

This was announced in MAY. Of 2011. This news is so old...

It is not a major part of the story. The Prothean is in a tube somewhere, and if you get him, he adds a mission to your game. Otherwise, nothing is added, missed, or otherwise altered.

The Prothean = Katsumi in ME2. Awesome? Yes. Would I be sad not to have said character? Yes. Necessary to the plot? Not at all.

The Prothean stuff was also outsourced. It's a bonus. Since this one prothean is the only survivor (again, in a tube) it's not like the race is coming back. He/she is basically the last of a dead race bent on revenge against the Reapers... which you are doing anyway.

And again, this was announced (including that it would be day 1 DLC) in MAY.

Edit: Oh, and that reminds me. Use the Search Bar, OP. Not only is this being discussed elsewhere, but it was discussed on the Escapist forums back in May 2011.

ITT: Anti-anti-Bioware backlash.

It's positively beautiful.

As others have said, the content was developed well after ME3 went gold. So it's not "incomplete".

lacktheknack:

As others have said, the content was developed well after ME3 went gold. So it's not "incomplete".

No it wasn't. game just went gold feburary 13th. Prothean character dlc revealed feburary 8th.

I'm sure I should probably get on a soapbox and bitch about something, but I just don't care. I'll still buy the extra pack, and enjoy it. Lifes too short to bitch about it - its not like you're forced to buy it.

Regardless of whether EA/Bioware is cashing in on important parts of the main game, pulling the ole bait and switch or simply giving those willing to pay more a bit of extra lore, you should keep in mind:

-You can always voice your stance on the issue by giving or withholding your money to/from EA/Bioware
-Nothing except the above is going to influence the company from carrying out such business practices..

Zeel:

lacktheknack:

No it wasn't. game just went gold feburary 13th. Prothean character dlc revealed feburary 8th.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/323/index/9403705

Sorry, "well after the game went into certification".

Read: Was complete, but didn't have all the paperwork needed to call it "gold".

Zeel:

lacktheknack:

Fight on proud keyboard warrior. How dare people try to sell you things you're entitled to because of reasons.

lacktheknack:

Zeel:

lacktheknack:

oh so you're just changing your definition of when it's acceptable to add content to a game. That's just lovely. Don't understand the relation of your link. I don't care what Bioware says, they are liars. Especially when theres evidence to the contrary.

Doc Theta Sigma:

Zeel:

lacktheknack:

Fight on proud keyboard warrior. How dare people try to sell you things you're entitled to because of reasons.

Those reasons being I bought the game. I want it 100% not 98.

Zeel:

lacktheknack:

Zeel:

oh so you're just changing your definition of when it's acceptable to add content to a game. That's just lovely. Don't understand the relation of your link. I don't care what Bioware says, they are liars. Especially when theres evidence to the contrary.

OK. Excuse me while I disregard everything you say on your A. compelling evidence and B. shining track record in relation to Bioware.

(Stunningly, I tend to not pay attention to the opinions of people who uncontrollably hate the topic.)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked