Games That Have Farts

Pages 1 2 NEXT

So, after seeing Gotham City Impostors new DLC, I came to the realization that several games have farts in them.

The ones that first came to mind are Saints Row the Third (the Fart in a Jar), Fable 2 & 3 (the fart expression) and maybe even the Duke Nukem series (I may be wrong there).

What other games have farts in them? It seems a bit weird to me that there's as many as there is.

On a side note - tee hee, farts!

Supposedly, Nintendo wanted to have Wario as one of the playable characters in New Super Mario Brothers Wii, but decided against it because he had been given a fart attack in Super Smash Brothers, and they couldn't figure out a way to balance the game while retaining the fart attack.

It was farts or nothing, and Nintendo is not a company that compromises its principles.

You've got the Sims, naturally. But that's about as far as my memory extends...I don't really catalogue those kinds of things in my brain.

You can Fart in Gta 2 as well, I remember doing it a lot when I was a kid playing it.

Hal10k:
Supposedly, Nintendo wanted to have Wario as one of the playable characters in New Super Mario Brothers Wii, but decided against it because he had been given a fart attack in Super Smash Brothers, and they couldn't figure out a way to balance the game while retaining the fart attack.

It was farts or nothing, and Nintendo is not a company that compromises its principles.

Have you ever heard the codec convo on Wario in brawl, it's hilarious.

Kefka made a farting noise while talking to himself in FF Dissidia

"What's this? The brooder and the narcissist having a heart to heart? Oh this is rich. So rich it gives me gas. Gives me gas, I say. Teehee, PFFFT! And I...give it back."

Though I doubt very much that was an actual fart.

In Crash Tag Team Racing during the loading screen you can press buttons to make Crash fart and burp in different ways depending on how you position the analog stick.

...I'm not joking...

No one has mentioned Oddworld? In the Abe games (Oddysee and Exodus) you literally had a button devoted to making Abe fart whenever you want. Hell, in Exodus you could possess your own fart, fly it around and make it EXPLODE to kill enemies and clear paths.

I'd say Oddworld has the most prominent farting mechanics of any game ever.

Deer Avenger 4 (maybe the previous 3, too, but I haven't played them), You use farts as a weapon and tools. Yes, "weapon" - singular and "tools" - plural.

skuntank is basically a farting skunk pokemon
in d/p its cry sounds fart-like

and it has a stinky gas cloud attack that leads to fart referces in mystery dungeon time/darkness/sky
----

in the ape escape series there's a boss called red monkey who attacks with various farts

Metal Gear Solid 4: Grumpy Old Men does. Granted it's from the series joke character Johnny, but I think it counts.

You can fart in fable 1 too, in the same way. a kid i went to grade school with used to fart exactly like it whenever he could just because he loved the game so much

Gon from Tekken...

I think he could... **Checks Google**

I cannot see videos here at work, but from the title this one sounds like it has it!

Beavis and Butthead for SEGA Genesis. Yeah, I went there.

20 years ago, or close to it, there was a game where the main characters (maybe 3 different ones to choose from at the beginning of the game) had farting as their main weapon, they also had a guy bounce around on his super enlarged testicles.... I swear I'm not making this up... if only I had a link to prove it....

Damn you time!!!

It was a side scrolling beat em up type game on the PC I believe.

Just thinking of one that hasn't been mentioned yet is Tim Schafer's "Stacking".
One of the dolls you can use to solve a puzzle involves farting next to a vent so that the stench clears out an entire restaurant. That was a fun little game.

Yassen:
No one has mentioned Oddworld? In the Abe games (Oddysee and Exodus) you literally had a button devoted to making Abe fart whenever you want. Hell, in Exodus you could possess your own fart, fly it around and make it EXPLODE to kill enemies and clear paths.

I'd say Oddworld has the most prominent farting mechanics of any game ever.

I need to play this game now.

Hal10k:

Are you kidding around or is that serious?

OT: I distinctly remember the Darkling farting in The Darkness II. I liked that guy.

EDIT: Wow, that's pretty interesting. Learn something new every day. So odd that they would take him out for that. The game starring Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi would have been awesome.

Stubbs the Zombie can use an epic fart explosion to stun nearby enemies. It's kind of awesome.

I think Boogerman wasn't above such toilet humor. Also, Glover!! How come no one remembers Glover!?

Not only do giants in World of Warcraft fart, but they do so visibly.

Well in Conker's Bad Fur Day you fight a giant singing opera monster made out of poop. Does that count? Also, in Banjo Kazooie, some of the sound effects sound like farts.

Geez, Rare, stop being so immature.

The Pinray:

Hal10k:

Are you kidding around or is that serious?

I'm serious. I don't know how far through development the idea actually went before they scrapped Wario. Might have been just part of a few brainstorming sessions, or Miyamoto might have scrapped the idea himself after observing detailed 3D renderings of Wario's farts. There were probably other reasons too, but that was definitely one of them for some reason.

EarthBound's got plenty of farting. One of the most classic lines from the game is something like "Hey, why don't you step back a little? I just...Farted." In addition to that, there is also a sprite in the Japanese version of the game, titled MOTHER 2, that says puu. Now, that is the Japanese onomatopoeia for passing gas.

In Jet Force Gemini there was a giant worm butt you flew out of , while it spatters poop around you.

Boogerman on Sega Genesis had farting as well.

Strange...when trying to recollect information for this thread, I have an easier time remembering entrails being pulled out of someone's rear than gaseous emissions.

The best example I can think of is Primal Rage (re: Mortal Kombat meets Clash of the Titans). Those of you who have played this know where I'm going: Chaos. Projectile vomit, a finisher that involved a golden shower, and yes, farts with varying degrees of lethality.

In Tf2, The Scottish Resistance's taunt involves farting.

Jazoni89:
You can Fart in Gta 2 as well, I remember doing it a lot when I was a kid playing it.

Hal10k:

Have you ever heard the codec convo on Wario in brawl, it's hilarious.

You forgot you could also fart in the first GTA but even though you could not do it yourself, it was also featured in Conker's Bad Fur Day.

All my games have farts in them.... damn taco bell!

The one that comes to mind before anything else for me is the monster hunter series. The goddamn Congalala -.-...That monkey's fart attack was by far the most irritating thing about him.

Also, the Basarios does something that kind of looks like a fart. Sort of rears his body up and then a giant purple sleep gas cloud bursts out around him, doesn't leave much to the imagination.

There's a game on Xbox Live called Try Not to Fart. You go on dates with women and try not to fart.

In Binding of Isaac, there is a bean that allows you to fart a poisonous gas once per room...
And I think in Shadow warrior you could fart, but I'm not sure.

Kuma/Panda have a fart attack in Tekken 6...and its a 1 hit K.O....Seriously.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked