New Mega Man X: Corrupted video - Black Armor Zero

* Update *

This is a first - A new video released only a few days instead of months after the previous one! This time it's Zero with the Black Armor.

The Black Armor gives Zero infinite dash, faster hit recovery, some of his moves from X4 and X5, and upgrades some of his regular attacks.

These two videos are from testers outside the development team. Hopefully this means the game is nearing completion?

---

Ultimate Armor X.

Ultimate Armor parts:

Head - Reduces cost for special weapon use by 50%
Body - Adds the Nova Strike giga attack
Arms - Gives fourth charge level to X Buster
Legs - Adds the hover ability

The Ultimate Armor cannot mix with the Phoenix and Hydra armors.

Oo very nice and fancy. I wasn't aware that there was even a project for a fan made Mega Man X. Count me interested.

Nice, I like how the music of each area segues into the next. I hope there's some kind of map feature though- it would be easy to get lost in levels that huge and Save Points look rare.

Why does it scroll left! You never scroll left!

Looks good, the music is horrible though :/

WhiteFangofWar:
Nice, I like how the music of each area segues into the next. I hope there's some kind of map feature though- it would be easy to get lost in levels that huge and Save Points look rare.

There is a map system. The game world is about four times bigger than planet Zebes. In the game's previous - and possibly last - LiveCast, only 15% of the map was uncovered after one hour of gameplay.

where can i get this

Wow... that's something.

What is the game about anyway? Did they make any point to make this game a fanon variation of the Megaman X/Reploid generation canon? Does this fanon fit into any part of the timeline whatsoever?

Sure glad I went to page 3. There was nothing but wRPG topics on the first page yet again. As usual. Bleh.

It takes place after the canon ending of X5. Nothing beyond this is known.

I've seen a few other videos of this and it looks pretty awesome. It's too bad it'll probably be shut down like Super Mario Bros. X or that Chrono Trigger remake or the Zelda movie. I don't hold much hope that we'll actually get our hands on it.

There is new content in the first post.

Good gravy, this games looks NAILS. Even the tester (whom you'd think would be quite good at by now) got taken apart by those little 'hiding behind a tray of spikes' dudes. Oo-er.

-Nick

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked