Do you feel like a whipping boy that's being punished for the practice of particular retailers.
Yes, but what else can they do?
15.1% (31)
15.1% (31)
Yes and I wont take it anymore.
43.9% (90)
43.9% (90)
Maybe, if they really lost a lot of sales to used games it is at least partially our fault.
12.7% (26)
12.7% (26)
No, they have every right to blame us for stunted sales.
4.9% (10)
4.9% (10)
No, I think the publishers deserve more money.
13.2% (27)
13.2% (27)
Yes but the real problem is that there aren't as many console owners as there were last gen.
1.5% (3)
1.5% (3)
Entitled; I don't know what the word means but I depend on it to win arguments for me.
3.4% (7)
3.4% (7)
I don't know what this Online Pass thing is but you really need to stop scaring the kids.
4.9% (10)
4.9% (10)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Online Pass: Have the Consumers become the whipping boy of the retailers?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

It seems to me that the publishers have taken offense to how retailers will limit the availability of new games in favor of used copies. For the retailers this is the most profitable sale but it has only led to more expensive prices for used games for consumers.
Not only that but because of this practice, publishers have been trying to recoup the lost income (and it's questionable how much income is lost from used sales) by charging consumers of all used games an additional cost for a game mode as well as carving away content to be made pre-order bonuses.
So it seems to me that the consumer has become the whipping boy for the retailers. The publishers feel that they will have an easier time coercing more money out of consumers rather than the retailers that are causing the real problems.
I can see how gamers are an easier target (most seem to be very easily parted from their money) but that just makes it seem like more of an injustice.

I know a lot of people are over it now (meaning that we will see even more aggressive squeezing of our stones for the remaining drops of blood) but this still bothers me a lot and it's drastically curbed my purchasing habits.

No because I refuse to buy games that feature those damned things, plus the games the publishers make are generally 'Meh' anyway.

Publisher: "were losing sales, place more DRM and shit that makes it unpleasant for the consumer, it must be the pirates!"

Consumer: "Oh look, only 10 hours to go before I can play the fucking game, I'm never buying from these guys again" (Times 10,000)

Publisher: "More lost sales, what is this?! Those retailers are strangling us here! Make the consumer who buys those used copies pay extra to get the full content!"

Rinse and repeat, fuck you EA/Ubisoft and anyone else that does this shit, I'm noones whipping boy.... You can run yourselves into the ground for all I care :D

Online pass only punishes those who want to pay $5 less for a game from the evil corporation of GameStop. I have no love lost for those people.

Seriously though, if you pay $55 for a Used copy of a game when you could just as easily buy it brand new for $60, then I just don't know what to say. You deserve to be charged for online pass.

Someone tell me exactly what an "online pass" is, then I'll care.

MetallicaRulez0:
Online pass only punishes those who want to pay $5 less for a game from the evil corporation of GameStop. I have no love lost for those people.

Seriously though, if you pay $55 for a Used copy of a game when you could just as easily buy it brand new for $60, then I just don't know what to say. You deserve to be charged for online pass.

Before you pass judgement, maybe you should know what you are talking about. If you have the Power Up card you get 10% off which brings the price down to $49.50. That's $10.50 less than the new copy. Plus it may be $10 less than that if you opt out of buying the online pass. That's a nice savings.

Crono1973:

MetallicaRulez0:

Before you pass judgement, maybe you should know what you are talking about. If you have the Power Up card you get 10% off which brings the price down to $49.50. That's $10.50 less than the new copy. Plus it may be $10 less than that if you opt out of buying the online pass. That's a nice savings.

Uhhh... okay. That still doesn't negate the fact that you're taking money away from the developer (who makes the games you love) to give larger profit margins to one of the seediest corporations out there. You're essentially paying GameStop to rip you off.

I don't want to come across as one of those tinfoil hat anti-corporation hippies, but it's the truth. GameStop makes OBSCENE margins on used games. Don't help them rip off gamers everywhere. Pay the extra $5-10 for a new game and avoid this online pass fee altogether.

The day that NEW games require an online pass is the day I join my fellow gamers and take up arms against the publishers. Until that happens, I have no sympathy for people who buy used games.

Promethax:

I.E. a code that unlocks non-essential aspects of the game such as multiplayer or bonus missions. You can usually buy one in-game if you buy a used copy for US$10.

I think that the strategy is brilliant. Top shelf games that would normally retail used at $5-10 less actually cost more than the new copies, forcing used retailers to either drop their prices further in order to complete.

Uhhh... okay. That still doesn't negate the fact that you're taking money away from the developer (who makes the games you love) to give larger profit margins to one of the seediest corporations out there. You're essentially paying GameStop to rip you off.

I don't want to come across as one of those tinfoil hat anti-corporation hippies, but it's the truth. GameStop makes OBSCENE margins on used games. Don't help them rip off gamers everywhere. Pay the extra $5-10 for a new game and avoid this online pass fee altogether.

If a developer put an online pass on a game, I don't want to give them money. I like Gamestop, they let my fellow gamers get a return on their unwanted game purchases while also letting other gamers get games they are unsure about for cheaper.

The day that NEW games require an online pass is the day I join my fellow gamers and take up arms against the publishers. Until that happens, I have no sympathy for people who buy used games.

New games do require an online pass, it doesn't matter that the price is included in the new price.

The Gentleman:

Promethax:

I.E. a code that unlocks non-essential aspects of the game such as multiplayer or bonus missions. You can usually buy one in-game if you buy a used copy for US$10.

I think that the strategy is brilliant. Top shelf games that would normally retail used at $5-10 less actually cost more than the new copies, forcing used retailers to either drop their prices further in order to complete.

It also offers an opportunity for people who don't care about multiplayer to buy the single player for cheaper with $0 going to the publisher.

"No, I think the publishers deserve more money."

change that to, i think the developer deserves more money and i may agree with it.

but for that may as well be an independent developer and publish through steam.

You know what would be interesting and actually make sense? Games that are developed for Multiplayer should have offline passes.
Like with MW3, you should have to get a pass for the campaign and/or spec ops. Those games focus on online multiplayer, so if a pass is needed, why not it be for the secondary thing? I've already paid for what I got the game for, why would I need a pass?
And before you start about how that's just as bad, NOBODY EVER BOUGHT MODERN WARFARE 2 OR 3 FOR SINGLE PLAYER YOU LIAR.

The Gentleman:

Non-essential as in, I dunno, what the game was made for? The entire history and design of the game is non-essential?

It never really bothered me, what can I say? I only seem to buy used games that don't need one so I'm in luck I guess.

Where is the "No, I blame publishers for trying to point the finger at everyone but themselves" option?

MetallicaRulez0:

Crono1973:

MetallicaRulez0:

First off, Gamestop's yearly revenue on new games exceeds what they make off used games. I always feel like I have to point that out in threads like these. Probably 30% of their yearly revenue is from used games. In 2010, a particularly poor year for the economy let alone games, it rose to 50%. Many of those sales are encouraged by the "buy 2 get 1 free" sale they have about 3 times a year to encourage attendance to the store and moving of stagnating used merchandise. Gamestop is a retailer and pushing their merchandise is their business as well as pushing the publishers merchandise. They push both. They just have more say over their merchandise than the publishers allow them over theirs. Imagine if Gamestop could get publishers to agree to buy 2 get 1 free new games. No publisher would though as they would see an illogical 33+% reduction in revenue. Publishers don't fully grasp sales techniques of retailers because they aren't in the business of sales, they are in the business of marketing.

Also, you can consider things like the Day 1 DLC of Mass Effect and MW3 Elite effectively an online pass for a new game. It's just under the name DLC instead of the term "online pass". Games have been doing this for a while now already. The spin is "its extra content" because it can't be proven otherwise. It's like trying to divide by zero, its a unprovable. I am not saying all DLC is that, but I merely mean there is plenty of DLC out there that isn't bonus, it's simply content extortion. However, you will never know if they did because you will always justify it using whatever PR spin they throw at you.
Many can already deduce you will never take up arms with your fellow gamers as you have already cast your lot in with the publishers by believing every word out of their mouth thinking they care more about your passions than the money in your wallet.

Savagezion:
Also, you can consider things like the Day 1 DLC of Mass Effect and MW3 Elite effectively an online pass for a new game. It's just under the name DLC instead of the term "online pass". Games have been doing this for a while now already. The spin is "its extra content" because it can't be proven otherwise. It's like trying to divide by zero, its a unprovable. I am not saying all DLC is that, but I merely mean there is plenty of DLC out there that isn't bonus, it's simply content extortion.

This part I actually agree with. Day 1 DLC is ridiculous. If it's ready before or on launch day, why was it not A) on the disc already, or B) patched in on launch day FOR FREE? Because the publishers want more of your money. There are rare exceptions with Day 1 DLC, but most of it is indeed content extortion.

Savagezion:
Many can already deduce you will never take up arms with your fellow gamers as you have already cast your lot in with the publishers by believing every word out of their mouth thinking they care more about your passions than the money in your wallet.

I haven't cast my lot in with anyone. Especially not the publishers. I simply have no quarrels with online pass as it currently stands. If you buy the game new, you aren't subject to any additional fees. If you decide to be cheap and buy a game used, then you suffer the consequences of that decision. That's perfectly logical to me. You are paying someone else for the publisher's product, therefore the publisher needs to get something out of the deal. If you can subdue your indignant rage for a minute and think about it, maybe you'll agree.

MetallicaRulez0:

Savagezion:
Also, you can consider things like the Day 1 DLC of Mass Effect and MW3 Elite effectively an online pass for a new game. It's just under the name DLC instead of the term "online pass". Games have been doing this for a while now already. The spin is "its extra content" because it can't be proven otherwise. It's like trying to divide by zero, its a unprovable. I am not saying all DLC is that, but I merely mean there is plenty of DLC out there that isn't bonus, it's simply content extortion.

This part I actually agree with. Day 1 DLC is ridiculous. If it's ready before or on launch day, why was it not A) on the disc already, or B) patched in on launch day FOR FREE? Because the publishers want more of your money. There are rare exceptions with Day 1 DLC, but most of it is indeed content extortion.

Savagezion:

I haven't cast my lot in with anyone. Especially not the publishers. I simply have no quarrels with online pass as it currently stands. If you buy the game new, you aren't subject to any additional fees. If you decide to be cheap and buy a game used, then you suffer the consequences of that decision. That's perfectly logical to me. You are paying someone else for the publisher's product, therefore the publisher needs to get something out of the deal. If you can subdue your indignant rage for a minute and think about it, maybe you'll agree.

I wouldn't call it indignant rage so much as mild irritation of consumers putting blinders on. I don't completely invalidate online passes but I do invalidate the "good" they claim to do for the industry. I think they do more harm than good. Online passes are merely a way for publishers/developers to dodge a financial liability. That is the the only "good" in it and that is good for them, not necessarily us. They argue it trickles down to us by protecting them, but it doesn't trickle down to us completely because once they get that financial security, they will push the envelope for more consumer responsibility to protect them. (Pay them more money for something else too.)
I recently read an article where someone in the industry, a developer somewhere, was going on about how "good" it is that companies are allowing us to pay $X to get old favorites on our current consoles. Like the original Sonic or Mario 3. Of course, he sees it as a great idea. If I can figure out how to sell someone the same bologna sandwich rolex over and over again, I would think its a fucking fantastic idea. If I am the poor shlub having to constantly re-buy the damned thing, it sucks.

Online passes affect the future, as vague and cryptic as that sounds. Theatres HAVE to charge high prices on concessions because the MPAA takes like 80-90% of the revenue as of like the 1970's or 80's. The game industry is currently trying to do this to retailers so that they can force digital distribution or use hostile actions to legally extort more money from retailers which will no doubt hurt small time retailer way more than Gamestop's presence ever could. DvD outlets sell used DvDs and usually dabble in CDs too because they have to, not because they are trying to screw the industry but because someone thought "A store that sells just movies/CDs would be a cool place to shop". Gamestop is the same way. If you return a opened new DVD the studios still supports retailers credit. Game Publishers don't. If Gamestop is the a demon spawn, publishers are the devil. Gamestop is what it is because that is what it needed to become to be profitable in the current market. Online passes are a way for the industry to rook them again.

I don't know anyone who buys $55 used games unless they get one for free with the purchase effectively lowering the price. This is because it is a budget issue and $5-8 isn't going to make a dent in anyone's budget if you are planning to spend ~$50. I know a lot of people who buy used games from all kinds of different budgets too. I have never known any of them to walk in and pay $50 for 1 used game let alone $55. 1 used game averages about $30 tops but generally stays in the $15-20 range. A couple guys I know see spending $15 as "pricey" due to their budgets and those guys still manage 1-2 brand new launch day title purchases per year. People buying used games aren't out to destroy the industry, they are trying to keep playing on a budget that doesn't want them to. Considering these are mass produced and not a limited resource, meeting the demand in the market's budget is the smarter play instead of demanding the market meet the publisher's budget.

Obligatory "make better games and less shovelware/cash grab titles" statement.

In the long run, many of the games coming out today won't stand the test of time because of this. Retro gaming is actually being detoured nowadays. I can play Mario 2, Earthbound, KoF:Heroes, or any other game before this generation anytime I want for the rest of my life just as it was when it came out. The games of this generation will be dead within one or two console generations and be crippled versions of their former selves. If I find a copy of Joe & Mac 2 on SNES somewhere I am gonna buy it up. I hope no kid growing up playing Batman Arkham Asylum (who ends up breaking/selling it) on 360/PS3 wants to revisit it on the PS3 when he gets older because that isn't gonna happen. He is gonna get a crippled version if he finds a copy as it won't be in production anymore and the Catwoman access will be unable to be accessed anymore.

Know what? I'ma go read a book, then I won't have to put up with any of this silly online pass/DRM/DLC nonsense.
And if I feel it's lacking in the rpg element I can just dress up and pretend to go around shooting people and making important moral choices :D

Well yes, the consumers are the whipping boy. And I won't take it anymore. I boycot all those goddamn retailers with their practices.

I buy from Amazon and Digital Distribution.

MetallicaRulez0:

more or less this just swap Gamestop for Game and dollars for pounds!

I refuse to buy pre-owned games any more, I'd rather wait till I could afford to buy a new copy and makes sure the developer gets the money they deserve.

Hmm I don't really find it that much of a pain since I never buy second hand games. I would rather the money go to the devs than the retailer.

I don't think that's unreasonable.

I never activate the damn things. So if a game is used or new I kind of never notice.

None of those poll options match my opinion at all...

The publishers are out to make money, not friends. If they think they can get away with charging us for things we used to get for free, they will, whether retailers are pushing used games on us or not. So far us gamers have shown we're perfectly willing to deal with things like online passes and day 1 DLC, so they'll just keep pushing it further and further until we finally snap. I hope that happens soon, because frankly, I can barely afford mainstream games as it is.

I can't hate the online pass system too much, especially since I don't play online multiplayer. I don't support the practice in the slightest, so all it means is that I get my used copy of the single player campaign even cheaper. Since they lack the online component, the used price drops like a brick after a month or so on the market.

If the publisher decides to use it to prevent used game sales, it just gives me more motivation to buy it used.

MetallicaRulez0:

Crono1973:

MetallicaRulez0:

They might make obscene margins on used games but here in the UK game is basically going down like the titanic and they have the most expensive used games here so not many people buy them and this means they are about to post a 15 million loss for the year

Necroid_Neko:
And if I feel it's lacking in the rpg element I can just dress up and pretend to go around shooting people and making important moral choices :D

Don't forget that those moral choices must come down to either being the savior of the universe or being a genocidal baby killer. Moral gray areas are not permitted!

OT: The poll lacks a "Bacon" option.

Actually OT: I don't feel like customers are being punished for the activity of retailers. Maybe that's what publishers will say, but it's just a bunch of excuses. Just like how they constantly will make up some random number X and then say $X million potential profits were lost due to piracy and therefore the solution is STRONGER DRM!

Publishers will blame everyone else for the need to place undue restrictions on a game and raise its cost in order to avoid having to come right out and confess "the truth is that we just want to be even richer than we currently are."

I see nothing wrong with used games so online pass annoys me. Not everyone can afford it full price, that's why people buy it used legally. The money doesn't go to the developers, it goes to the publishers who thinks this sort of this is ok, so I don't mind depriving them of money.

That thing people have when retailers are being pricks about it? If they're doing so well, why is game running out of money? It was posted on this very site after all. Surely they don't sell used games right? Oh wait, they do.

LastGreatBlasphemer:
NOBODY EVER BOUGHT MODERN WARFARE 2 OR 3 FOR SINGLE PLAYER YOU LIAR.

Funnily enough, I went through the single player, went through two games of multi and took it back. Was quite disappointed, Treyarch crafts a much better story.

MetallicaRulez0:

Crono1973:

MetallicaRulez0:

Rip off gamers everywhere? Look above. Also, we're not taking money away from the developers. They get paid to make a game, once its finished they either get paid to make the next one or to make patches. They don't get paid on how well it sells.

dobahci:
Don't forget that those moral choices must come down to either being the savior of the universe or being a genocidal baby killer. Moral gray areas are not permitted!

Good thing I always take the high ground in these kind of moral decisions; next door's baby is safe...for now >:)

Welp, I'd better get on to saving that universe then!

Yes, and it's a huge load of horse shit. Consumers are entitled to buy and sell used products, and unless the original company puts further effort into that exact copy, they're entitled to exactly 0.00 of the proceeds. They're claiming entitlement to money they're not entitled to and throwing quite a bitch fit over a normal factor of being in the industry of selling things.

For me, it depends whether it's content that's been cut from the game (eg, multiplayer) or new content (eg, bonus missions).
I have no problems at all with the latter, as we clearly benefit from having this extra stuff, it costs more to produce, and you don't lose anything by not having it. Whereas to complete a game entirely, then mark a section as "Only for people who pay us directly" is only detrimental.
Of course, there are grey areas - the Catwoman sections in Arkham City, for example. Bonus content, or cut game sections?

dogstile:

Rip off gamers everywhere? Look above. Also, we're not taking money away from the developers. They get paid to make a game, once its finished they either get paid to make the next one or to make patches. They don't get paid on how well it sells.

Depends on the contract between the publisher and the developer - many include bonuses based on sales (this means sales of new games only). On top of that, poor sales mean the developer gets canned; high sales means the next game they make will be given a higher budget.

Well, I don't mind online passes one bit, still I am a PC gamer so these things have no impact on me. I get my games through Steam so I wont have to type in anything to get my content. I do think that publishers deserve to get profits from the games they have funded while GameStop is only a company that offers us nothing more than Amazon or the electronic store right next to it. GameStop usually charges more for games than both of those other sources.

Should publishers whine about consumers buying used? No, it's how the market works. They are guilty of using the market in ways to maximize their profits, retailers should be allowed to do the same, consumers should be allowed to buy things second hand or borrow games form friends without being blamed for the downfall of an entire industry.

Let's all admit it. Online passes don't really harm us. If I buy a game used (I never do) I can play it. However if there is some content that is there as DLC that was free if I had bought the game then I might get that once I am sure that I like the game. You can whine all you want about companies being greedy for wanting to make profit, but do you think GameStop sells used games because they want us to be happy? Do you buy used games to secure GameStop's happiness?
Everyone puts their own needs over the others. The food industry, the music industry, the movie industry. Name me one industry that doesn't seek for personal gain.

Savagezion:

In the long run, many of the games coming out today won't stand the test of time because of this. Retro gaming is actually being detoured nowadays. I can play Mario 2, Earthbound, KoF:Heroes, or any other game before this generation anytime I want for the rest of my life just as it was when it came out. The games of this generation will be dead within one or two console generations and be crippled versions of their former selves. If I find a copy of Joe & Mac 2 on SNES somewhere I am gonna buy it up. I hope no kid growing up playing Batman Arkham Asylum (who ends up breaking/selling it) on 360/PS3 wants to revisit it on the PS3 when he gets older because that isn't gonna happen. He is gonna get a crippled version if he finds a copy as it won't be in production anymore and the Catwoman access will be unable to be accessed anymore.

This part needs to be repeated as much as possible, THIS is the main problem I have with ALL new generation games. Now I'm not saying that the publishers WONT patch out crap like this after the life time of the game as *main stream* ends, but what happens when they do?

What happens when say 5 years from now I, for nostalgia, shits and giggles, plain old FUN, decide to reinstall Arkham City, only to find out I used up my last activation years ago and had forgotten?

So I call the number... and wait... no one is picking up. So now NOT ONLY do I not have access to the catwoman content *as mentioned above* but I don't even have access to the GAME.

I have something that I bought 1st day on release like a good little boy. Because I WANTED to support the DEVELOPER by saying *THIS IS THE TYPE OF GAME I'LL SHELL OUT FOR* and, I can't use it, can't talk to anyone about reactivating it, nothing at all. That is a big 'ol suck pill.

My 2 cents for what its worth

You don't get it do you? When you buy new, you ARE paying for the online pass.

You buy new = You pay $60 and you have to input a code to get access to certain content.
You buy used = You pay $49.50 and you have to pay an extra $10 (so now $59.50) to get a code to input and get access to certain content.

What is it that you don't understand about that?

Oh BTW, Gamestop might actually includes the online pass so my example is being very generous. On games where they include the online pass, the used buyer would still save $10.50.

http://www.hotbloodedgaming.com/2011/10/14/gamestop-will-give-online-passes-to-people-who-buy-arkham-city-used/

MetallicaRulez0:

&

Yopaz:

Let's all admit it. Online passes don't really harm us. If I buy a game used (I never do) I can play it. However if there is some content that is there as DLC that was free if I had bought the game then I might get that once I am sure that I like the game. You can whine all you want about companies being greedy for wanting to make profit, but do you think GameStop sells used games because they want us to be happy? Do you buy used games to secure GameStop's happiness?
Everyone puts their own needs over the others. The food industry, the music industry, the movie industry. Name me one industry that doesn't seek for personal gain.

I think you're missing the point of the original post. The consumer has actually been put in a position where we have very little control over what's avaialble.
In every Gamestop I've ever been to (and I'll admit that I don't shop there anymore) you can only buy a new game from them if you have pre-ordered it. So they have put the consumer in the position of either paying some of the money upfront (for a game that nobody knows is any good yet) or buying a used copy.
So that is why I resent publishers putting the onus on the consumer; the consumer has pretty much been pushed in a corner and is getting screwed by Gamestop. Then is also screwed by the publisher for shopping at gamestop.
If the publisher is really losing that much money because of gamestop, they should just screw gamestop rather than their customers.

xXxJessicaxXx:
Hmm I don't really find it that much of a pain since I never buy second hand games. I would rather the money go to the devs than the retailer.

The problem is that the money doesn't go to the devs. They get the same crappy pay and long hours no matter how many units get moved or how many online passes are sold. The only ones who make money off online passes are the dbags at the publisher who come up with shitty schemes like online pass.
If the money actually did go to the devs, I think there would be fewer people who have problems with it.

GonzoGamer:

MetallicaRulez0:

&

Yopaz:

I think you're missing the point of the original post. The consumer has actually been put in a position where we have very little control over what's avaialble.
In every Gamestop I've ever been to (and I'll admit that I don't shop there anymore) you can only buy a new game from them if you have pre-ordered it. So they have put the consumer in the position of either paying some of the money upfront (for a game that nobody knows is any good yet) or buying a used copy.
So that is why I resent publishers putting the onus on the consumer; the consumer has pretty much been pushed in a corner and is getting screwed by Gamestop. Then is also screwed by the publisher for shopping at gamestop.
If the publisher is really losing that much money because of gamestop, they should just screw gamestop rather than their customers.

xXxJessicaxXx:

The problem is that the money doesn't go to the devs. They get the same crappy pay and long hours no matter how many units get moved or how many online passes are sold. The only ones who make money off online passes are the dbags at the publisher who come up with shitty schemes like online pass.
If the money actually did go to the devs, I think there would be fewer people who have problems with it.

It's not the publisher nor the developer's fault that GameStop doesn't sell new games. You call it a shady tactic to use DLC to scavenge money from used sales. Isn't it just as shady for a retailer to only sell used products in order to maximize their profits?

In every Gamestop I've ever been to (and I'll admit that I don't shop there anymore) you can only buy a new game from them if you have pre-ordered it.

Completely false, there is an entire section for each platform of new games. It isn't as big as the used section but it's usually bigger than the new section in places like Wal Mart.

I actually prefer online passes to the shit that Activision pulls with their Call of Duty Elite and their Spyro games which require well over $100 to fully enjoy.

That said, I wish that their optimization was far better, because waiting 30 seconds extra just to connect to some Autolog/Battlelog bullshit when I'm only looking at the single-player stuff is pretty annoying.

And if the online pass is required for single player stuff, then the gloves are off, but I've few qualms with it for multiplayer stuff.

Edit: Your poll is bad and you should feel bad.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked