Your "FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU" Moments...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Goddamn Binding Of Isaac

-use Teleporter and find I Am Error room-

Hey alright! Oh hot damn check out all these pills! And I'm playing as Cain so none of them are stat downs! Fucking A!

-use pill. It's a Telepill. Get warped out of I Am Error room-

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

-playing Spelunky, manage to rob and kill a shopkeeper to get a jetpack and a shotgun early in the game-

Alright! Now so long as I'm careful I should be fine.

-next level is a Dark level, where I can't see a foot in front of me without a flare, and I can't hold a flare and shotgun at the same time. And there's an angry shopkeeper with a shotgun waiting for me at the exit.-

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

leady129:

Zydrate:
There's a particular thief-race in AC:Brotherhood I cannot complete and have posted once here and once on the youtube walkthrough already.

Basically, ~7-10 seconds left on the clock and every time I try jumping from one building to the other, he instead dives into a haystack. No matter what angle I do, and that's not enough time to climb the building where the near-last marker is.

I've had more than a few situations where I've been chasing a target down and have accidentally wandered too close to a lamp post or some other object, where upon Ezio has immediately decided to change course, despite me pulling in the other direction and sit on the lowest ledge while I furiously pound the circle button to make him let go.

It usually happens when I'm chasing one of the coward templar captains who decide to scoot instead of fight you, making it impossible to capture the tower for another ten to twenty minutes.

However to it's credit, that little "Run the fuck away" feature has forced me to capture towers in a more clever manner - Making DAMN sure the Captains are the first enemy I kill in those situations, PERIOD.
After a couple of annoying runners, I figured out that the game was reminding me that this was a STEALTH game :P

Deus Ex human Revolution, both the moments when I realised what a stupid idea it was to get some upgrade made by what turned out to be bad guys, but then also when said action kicked me in the nads at the boss fight.
Edit: forgot to say, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

My biggest FUUUUUUU moment in a game ever was in Vice City, one of the later mission where you have to blow up a store in the mall and Lance comes to "help" you and he essentially just makes the mission eight times harder.

(Half my captcha is in like Arabic wtf?!?!)

Outcast107:
Dark souls. I don't need a moment. Just Dark souls itself. Love that game but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Same here, but for Demon's Souls (Even SAYING it is hard).
That and Realm of the Mad God.

just yesterday in Skyrim, I cured my lycanthropy to get rested xp again, only to realize that it doesn't work if you're using the Lover stone

Time my ps3 broke, had to start from scratch on all games....including oblivion, which I had already sunk over 400 hours in :(
FFX wanted to win the first blitzball game, and got beaten a few times, and there is one fucking annoying cutscene to watch over and over. Every time the other team scored I felt like hurling my controller into my T.V.
Week Red Dead released, and I got attacked by every 12 year old in every lobby because they wanted to take my zebra donkey, when all they had to do was ask.
Loads more, but those will do :P

Bad FUUUUUUU moment: playing Gears 3 MP and having someone roll up to you and firing the shotgun point blank killing you every time.

Good FUUUUUUU moment: MW3 MP match when the entire enemy team is trying to kill you but you just stroll around shooting them in the face like a machine saying "f*** you" to their corpse every time.

>Been playing Fallout New Vegas for over twenty minutes without saving.
>The inevitable happens.

FFF... meh, should'a seen it coming.

World of Tanks. It's fun for me when things go right, but more often than not, my team is terrible and the matchmaking isn't as good as it ought to be. The most rage-inducing part of that game for me would probably have to be getting shot at and or destroyed from someone halfway across the freaking planet.

*Drives tank around corner of building*

I see you over there, you little arseface. And you don't see me. Bad luck for you, innit? I'll just line him up, an-*CRASHTEARINGMETALSHRIEKBOOM* 'They killed our driver! Our engine is damaged! The viewfinder is busted! We can't move the turret!'

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!

*A lonely tank, sitting upon a hill somewhere far away from the forward lines, victoriously rolling backwards into a clump of bushes*

Okay, well, at least I can back up safely behind these buildings and wait for back-*CRASHBANGEXPLOSION, tank destroyed.*

You were killed by: XxXzxXjloldumbassnameXczcxxcXZ who was driving: Grille.

I get that the artillery guys are only doing their job and doing it decently, but I usually find that the artillery on my team are...less than beneficial.

[quote="Hemlet" post="9.352366.13966834"]Goddamn Binding Of Isaac

-use Teleporter and find I Am Error room-

Hey alright! Oh hot damn check out all these pills! And I'm playing as Cain so none of them are stat downs! Fucking A!

-use pill. It's a Telepill. Get warped out of I Am Error room-

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I know the feeling of that game.

Always hate it when you walk into a room and suddenly get swarmed with 4 or 5 monsters at the entrance. Worse when those red flies swarm you. Grrrrrrrrr!

Also hate it when you pick up a pill and it doesn't tell you what it is at all until you use it and pick it up again. So basically, the game is just telling you to take a guess.

Case and point: I went into a boss room and during the fight decided to use a pill (can't remember what colour it was), and then it teleported me to the treasure room, so I had to go all the way back to the boss room and fight the boss again, who had recovered all of it's health, and I had lost about half of mine. So because of that pill, the boss battle became harder than it was before. Thanks game!

Fire Emblem Series Hard modes
Chapter 1 - Sain dies - restart
and Chapter 2 - Lyn dies - restart
and Chapter 3 - Kent dies - restart
and...

When i was young i spent all my birthday money 30 on a copy of Monkey Island 2. One week later i was in the same shop and it was put down to 9.99. So pissed off.

Playing Umvc3 . I thought i was gettin good , but for some reason i am suddenly getting rolfstomped by everyone . I hate keep away spamers . The worst i hawkeye . I hate every single online hawkeye i meet .

There this bit in Mass Effect 2...You have to close the shutters to save Garrus and there's this corridor full of vorcha. You come to a corner and there is a dude with a flame thrower standing behind a barricade.

I hate that bit. I always end up using my squad-mate to draw his fire.

The last couple of chapters of the new Syndicate game are one big FUUUUUUUU moment. So hard!

But the really cool thing is playing through the game a second time at the same difficulty level and totally kicking ass for the first half because you know all the tricks.

Well i was killing a bunch of people in an MMO, people who i didn't give a chance to hit me back so i got a little thingie called 'karma' and when you have 'karma' you drop your items when you die, my net froze and when i logged in 1/3 of my gear was gone, well that was a pretty bad 'FFFUUUUUUUU!' moment.

When you're playing Men of War: Assault Squad and any enemy tank/armoured car appears. And you have no AT guns/launchers/rifles on hand. And its in the open so you can't sneak up on it. And your men just got caught out in the open. And then they're all dead in a second.

Skyrim when you're in the middle of a difficult-enough fight and a dragon decides it would be fun to "drop in" and join the fight. Especially when you've partially levelled yourself into the corner, as I have on my current save; my smithing, enchanting and speech, are of a decent level, but the resources to exploit them are not yet available, so some fights are extremely desperate for me at the moment.

When you're playing any Total War game and the AI pulls a massive army out of the ether.

Outcast107:
Dark souls. I don't need a moment. Just Dark souls itself. Love that game but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

"And then you died!"

(sorry couldn't resist)

Thinking back there was a section on Jet Set Radio where you had to jump from a barrier across a street into on coming traffic and land perfectly on another barrier, that made me swear
(brought to mind as their releasing it on PSN)

putowtin:

Outcast107:

"And then you died!"

(sorry couldn't resist)

Thinking back there was a section on Jet Set Radio where you had to jump from a barrier across a street into on coming traffic and land perfectly on another barrier, that made me swear
(brought to mind as their releasing it on PSN)

Lol it's cool. Though still, I'm just glad I beat all the lord bosses so far. Now I just need to go around and beat all the other bosses that don't really matter for their souls.

First three hours on Stalker SoC with Master difficulty.

Many, but here's one that happened today.

Anyone done those really difficult time attacks only to NARROWLY miss the mark? Jak 2 has some controller-snappingly difficult racing missions, and I was doing the city race for the last few days working towards 100%.

Gold ranking: 2:07
My time: 2:07:370
*twitchtwitch*

Though I feel a little better now since I just beat it with about 2:02, faster than any recording and comment I read *FF7 victory music*

That Circle the Airstrip mission in San Andreas. That was just one big FUUUUUUUU. So glad I completed the Flight School now.

Fire Spirits on Uncharted 3 Crushing. Nearly killed them all then one appears out of nowhere and throws some sort of molotov that i cannot throw back which is a one hit kill. Raged quite a lot because it was a cheap kill from a cheap enemy.

That feel when you can't figure out why you have no patience with console games anymore and then you realise you are really shortsighted and need glasses...

12 hours into Dragon Age: Origins, I realised I'd left Sten and Leliana behind back in Lothering, which had been burned to the ground since then.

I recently started playing Pokemon Fire Red, and am continuously having those moments as pokemon that, as far as I know, only have water moves are suddenly pulling out brand new ice attacks against my grass monsters...

The first real fight against Fugue in Eternal Sonata. Why can that fucking fuck go two fucking times in a fucking row? Why the fuck does he have so many fucking damaging attacks? WHY WON'T HE FUCKING DIE? Fucking Fugue. Fuck that guy. I threw the fucking case with the fucking disc inside it at my fucking wall. Didn't fucking break though. Oh, and I refuse to fucking grind because it takes so fucking long. Have I said fuck or fucking enough yet? No? Well, fuck.

Oh, can't forget that time in Pokemon Platinum where some random trainer had his bird use Double Team six times in a row. Rage was plentiful that day. And then there was that one time my party was underleveled but I still managed to get through the Elite Four and to the Champion. Her Milotic swept my team up after a long battle. Didn't happen for a second time though.

5-0:
That Circle the Airstrip mission in San Andreas. That was just one big FUUUUUUUU. So glad I completed the Flight School now.

I second that. I was prepared to do some serious damage to something out of RAGE due to the flying in that game. I'll also add the Zero missions to that as well. Those damned remote controlled helicopters were the bane of my miserable life. But what a buzz when I finally did it!

OT: My most FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU moments have come from Star Fox Adventures. Three different sections in that drove me round the twist:

- The test of fear. Fuck fear, more like the test of frustration. FFFFUUUUU!
- Some on rails shooting section where you had to shoot 4 towers that were spewing missles at you and you had no way to dodge so you had to shoot them down with real precision... only the controls were inverted and there was no way to change them to the way I liked it... FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU!
- A stupid section inside a temple near the end where you had to use precision aiming, very quick timing and poor controls all together to shoot some crystals through specific coloured flames to unlock a fucking dooor aaahhhhhhh! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

5-0:

Oh dear lord, this by far. I had the great pleasure of playing this game on a laptop, which made for wildly awkward and super sensitive flight controls too. It took me two and a half hours to just beat this one little chunk of flight school, and then I just walked away for a while when I found out that the next challenge was to do the same thing over again and then land the damn plane.

Also that mission where you had to catch up to the bigger plane and then fly into the back of it, seeing as you had to fly on a perfectly straight path to maintain enough speed to catch up, which on a laptop meant not touching the super sensitive mouse nub which would send you into a nose dive if you sneezed on it

I never beat San Andreas because of it's flying missions. Have to get brother to do Flight School and I can only do a couple missions by myself.

I am not a flyer when it comes to GTA games. At all.

Launcelot111:

5-0:

Oh dear lord, this by far. I had the great pleasure of playing this game on a laptop, which made for wildly awkward and super sensitive flight controls too. It took me two and a half hours to just beat this one little chunk of flight school, and then I just walked away for a while when I found out that the next challenge was to do the same thing over again and then land the damn plane.

Also that mission where you had to catch up to the bigger plane and then fly into the back of it, seeing as you had to fly on a perfectly straight path to maintain enough speed to catch up, which on a laptop meant not touching the super sensitive mouse nub which would send you into a nose dive if you sneezed on it

I'm also playing on a laptop. My problem was I kept accidentally going back to the mission select screen by pressing enter. I eventually had to change that. I'm not even gonna estimate the amount of time it took to do that mission, and the one afterwards. Far too long.

Had a chance to play some Modern Warfare 3 this past weekend.

All I have to say is FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUcking campers.

The Gentleman:
Pokemon White: Literally traversed a zone and went through an entire gym before shutting my DS off... without saving... four hours lost.

I went through a similar experience way back when I was playing Pokemon Red as a kid. Ever since then, I've made a habit of saving my game for every damn 30 steps I take. Paranoia is taking over man...

OT: Whenever I play Mario Kart, when I hold first place for the entire three laps and when I am mere seconds away from the finish line, Mr Blue Shell wants to have a word with me...

Dark Souls NG++, finishing up the new londo ruins when I get killed, dropping my sizable collection of 99 humanity and 184k souls on the ground. Since I've only ever died once and permenantly lost souls, I was feeling fairly confident in getting them back. I respawned at Firelink Shrine and started heading to the elevator down, whereupon I glitched off a ledge and fell to my death.....

I almost threw my PS3 out the window.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked