Favorite class and race on Mass Effect 3's multiplayer

My friends and I had a debate with them saying an salarian or quarian engineer or whatever else they can be is better than a Krogan soldier and a vanguard. I disagreed. I want your peoples opinion to settle it.

But overall my favorite is a Krogan Soldier, I havent yet unlocked anything besides the human female vanguard so I don't know how the drell or Asari ones are, but those are my two best ones. The krogan soldier and human Vanguard.

Quarian Engineer without question.

Not because Tali is my waifu or anything weird like that. I just like how I have my "one two punch" of Cryoblast then an immediate Incinerate to turn that bitch to dust. The sentry is faster, has a damn flamethrower, and is just easier to work with that the regular Engineer sentry.

I like the krogan soldier, because phantoms can go die in a hole.

Quarian engineers are nice as well, mainly due to their turrets.

From The Demo, Ive Enjoyed Asari Adept for being so damn overpowered, for pure fun The Human Vanguard.

Asari Adept, with maxed out Stasis and Throw. Stasis on it's own is helpful since it stops them dead (especially helpful for Phantoms) but when you use Throw as well and get the Biotic Explosion, it's wonderful.

Sure they can't take much damage but when I'm in a team, that what at least one of the other guys is for.

I love the Salarian Infiltrator, once I unlocked him I had a hard time caring for anything else. Equipped with the M98 Widow, M-6 Carnifex , Rank 6 Energy Drain and Rank 6 Salarian Operative (Weapon Damage) I pretty much take everything down without much trouble. Only times I have had trouble is on gold difficulty but I think that can be said across the board with many classes except the Asari Adept since they pretty much own everything.

I am really looking forward to unlocking the Quarian Infiltrator when the game releases since I don't think you can unlock it in the demo. I have always liked the look of the Quarians and read that the Sticky Grenade doesn't break the Tactical Cloak when used so if it does more damage then the Salarian Proximity Mine, then it may become my new favorite.

I use a human soldier, gotta love concussive shot and extra damage with headshots, andpre powerful grenades, adrenaline rush is also bad ass. My favorite weapon combo is the phalanx pistol, and mantis sniper rifle. I haven't played or unlocked any other classes yet.

Another Reason to love Vanguards, when you glitch out of the map, your entire team gets instant Shield Regen, the only way to die then is if you get hit with an instant kill attack from a Phantom or an Atlas.

Human Adept all the way. Singularity is just as awesome as ever, and with max recharge speed I can run around and detonate my own shit all day.

I'm growing awfully fond of Quarian engineer, incinerate is surprisingly useful.

This is not even a contest. The male and female human Vanguards are so ridiculously OP that they will melt everything in their path. Phantom? No problem. Atlas? Knock-back attack FTW. Plus, they truly are a fun class to play as. For some reason they don't cross the border where they become too good; to the point where the game isn't fun to play.

Of course, Turrets will destroy everything....

Salarian infiltrator, maxed out tactical cloak with power and recharge upgrades, maxed out energy drain, and a predator with penetration and ammo mods. The only time I die when running that is if I'm the last on my team and it's one of the multiple cap point bonus sets.

I like the regular human infiltrator. Haven't unlocked anything else, but stickies and my Viper take care of most stuff.

I think Im enjoying the Asari Adept best so far, mainly because Stasis is one of the most effective powers in the game.

That being said the Vanguard is easily the most powerful, max out Biotic Charge and Nova and nothing in the MP will be able to scratch you.

Gotta go with Asari Adept on this one.

Stasis Bubble + Submachine Gun = No more Phantoms. Also hilariously good on just about any other enemy apart from Atlas mechs.

Oh, and let us not forget Stasis Bubble + Narrow Doorway + Krogan Soldier party member. ^^ I think we all know what that equals.

Personally, I've fallen in love with the Quarian Engineer and the Turian Sentinel. Both are good, all-around classes to play as, especially in terms of powers.

The Quarian Engie's Incinerate is great against enemies with armor, or the cannon-fodder, while Cryo-Blast is excellent for freezing problem enemies or slowing down troublesome Nemeses and Phantoms. The Turret is also surprisingly useful for holding down an area, though I personally opted for Armor-Piercing ammo for it, and the rockets. The rockets I'm planning on keeping when I get the full game, but the Cryo ammo might have been more useful...

As for the Turian Sentinel, its powers are excellent for taking care of any kind of protection, be it shields, the Phantoms barriers, or armor on turrets and Atlas'. The Tech-Armor has debatable usefulness for me, seeing as I never remember to try detonating it whenever I happen to be up close, seeing as I use a shotgun with that particular class, and its just more fun to blast the heads off of several Troopers with it anyway. Still, I do need to get into the habit of using it.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to the Quarian Infiltrator. The Tactical Cloak has proven itself useful times-over, as have the Sticky Grenades, and Sabotage can supposedly take over both the Combat Engineers Turrets, and Atlas mechs. Oh, the fun that I could have with that neat little ability...

I rather like the Drell Vanguard now. Sure, Cluster Grenades are not as good as Nova, but I love Pull, and the melee animations are really freaking cool.

I still only have boring old humans, and I've bought, like 5 veteran packs.

From what I've seen so far, either human vanguard or krogan soldier.

Yeah, I appreciate the simple things in life.

My starter pack included the Quarian engineer, and while I gave the other humans a try, and later unlocked the Krogan soldier, nothing was quite as enjoyable.
Put very few points into Cryo; mostly went full out on turret. But choosing between Flamethrower turret and Rocket turret was tough.

I've always leaned towards the soldier, and despite my best efforts (Read millions of credits) I have not yet managed to unlock a single new soldier race, so Human Male Sodier is my bread and butter class, at level 19 the only things that can take me down (unless I do something incredibly stupid like try to melee a Guardian from the front) are turrets when I don't notice them right away (running to help a downed teammate and oh what's that... crap) and phantoms... seriously, I -hate- phantoms. They can dodge every ablity I throw at them and unless I'm lucky and catch it at range, it's gonna kill me. Not to mention the fact they have that instant kill attack, definitely the only enemy I really fear.

So far, it's been the human soldier mostly because of the perk of having three overly powerful and bouncy grenades; 'Sorry Phantom, but that wall won't save you from these bad boys...'

Human Vanguard is a basket of fun. As is the Asari Adept's ability to stop ANYTHING (pretty much). That, and Asari dodges are super-cool. Alas, I have not tasted of the glory that is the Krogan Soldier.

boag:
Another Reason to love Vanguards, when you glitch out of the map, your entire team gets instant Shield Regen

What?

I unlocked the krogan soldier recently. The combination of powerful melee and loads of health is hilarious. I can almost keep up with my friend's ridiculously overpowered biotics, and exceed everyone else by just using melee. I've headbutted three turrets to death, and one ATLAS.

Absolutely love my Salarian Infiltrator. The shield sucking power is great for just melting enemy shields. The number of times bosses came out on the field with nice blue shields (like those stealth bitches) that I just evaporated and then gunned them down.

Cryo is good on female human Infiltrator too which is what I started with. I love my infiltrators.

I did see a Krogan Soldier in action and he was fantastic, especially against those bastards with the shields. But as an infiltrator if one of those comes up to me I usually stealth, run round the back of him and shoot him in the head.

Quarian engineer or Drell adept.
Quarians are win and Drell do capoeira. 'nuff said.

boag:
Another Reason to love Vanguards, when you glitch out of the map, your entire team gets instant Shield Regen, the only way to die then is if you get hit with an instant kill attack from a Phantom or an Atlas.

I think you're exact words during the demo were "Chaaarge! Chaaaarge! CHAAAAAAARGE!!!!!"

My best character is the Drell Vanguard, I personally love the Drell anyway and that combined with some great abilities had me sold, though I do miss the fact that he doesn't have Nova :(

One thing I like about the multiplayer is that all classes are actually viable, tried all 6 and found no trouble using all 6.

Since it was a demo I was trying a few non-standard or non-optimal builds. Favourite was asari adapt with stasis bubble and the widow sniper rifle, hold them in place, take my time and line up a perfect head shot. Also the stasis bubble was amazing for guardians, phathoms and nemesis. Cleared gold with my asari adapt bubble sniper (the term I coined for the class).

Also had alot of fun with a Salarian infiltrator with a shotgun. Dies super quickly if I don't pay attention but just pure fun.

I never unlocked the Krogan solider but it did look fun, tho in my experience people using the Krogan forgot them were only near invincible not full invincible and as such would die at crucial times.

Smiley Face:
Human Vanguard is a basket of fun. As is the Asari Adept's ability to stop ANYTHING (pretty much). That, and Asari dodges are super-cool. Alas, I have not tasted of the glory that is the Krogan Soldier.

boag:
Another Reason to love Vanguards, when you glitch out of the map, your entire team gets instant Shield Regen

What?

Tis true, it has happened to me everytime ive(or someone else) glitched out of the map, my team basically becomes invincible. It was tons of fun, specially on gold when murder is just 2 shots from an assault trooper.

RedBird:

boag:

I think you're exact words during the demo were "Chaaarge! Chaaaarge! CHAAAAAAARGE!!!!!"

Guilty as CHARGEd ;D

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked