How do I close an EA account?

I made an account with EA months ago to play Bad Company 2 or something online. I don't use the account as I haven't used it in a while and don't want it linked to my PSN ID anymore. How do I delete it? Thanks

Get banned! Problem solved ^^

This is awful advice.... and more text to avoid low content warning :3

I don't think you can. I really wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't delete it since that is exactly the kind of thing EA would do.

Easy - post your opinion on their forums.

OK, sorry, I felt the need to say that. I don't really know. Try contacting them, I assume.

Considering there are so many Steam fanboys on the Escapist and, Origin is almost exactly the same as Steam, you would think it's easy to figure out. Accounts can not be closed/disabled by the user, you need to Contact Support.

Damn, guess I'll have to contact support :/ I logged in and it wanted me to make an Origin ID. I'm not touching that with a 10ft barge-pole. Thanks

psicat:
Considering there are so many Steam fanboys on the Escapist and, Origin is almost exactly the same as Steam, you would think it's easy to figure out. Accounts can not be closed/disabled by the user, you need to Contact Support.

I don't use Steam, so how could I have known?

psicat:

I use Steam and I have had no need to close my account.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked