I have two 50% off Assassin Creed: Revelations coupons. Who wants them!?

Hey Hey
For some bizarre reason, Steam randomly gave me 2 50% off coupons for Assassin's Creed: Revelations. A game which I will never have any desire to play. Would anyone be interested in these coupons?

I would take them, but I already got it for half off at best buy (1 day sale, or some such) and I got it for xbox. Alas.

Averant:
I would take them, but I already got it for half off at best buy (1 day sale, or some such) and I got it for xbox. Alas.

Yeah, who would have thought it'd be so hard to get rid of something for free!

Sure I'll take one, check my profile for my Steam info.

cgentero:
Sure I'll take one, check my profile for my Steam info.

Cool, I have sent you an invite.

People are reluctant to take them because they're obtained via a glitch, and theres a chance steam will take back anything bought using them. :P

VonKlaw:
People are reluctant to take them because they're obtained via a glitch, and theres a chance steam will take back anything bought using them. :P

Really? Do you know what the glitch is?

'Cause I got them as well, with absolutely no idea how. They just turned up.

Zhukov:

VonKlaw:

Really? Do you know what the glitch is?

'Cause I got them as well, with absolutely no idea how. They just turned up.

I don't know specifics, but certain people are/were getting coupons for AC:R and/or M+M6 everytime they shut down steam and re-opened it. I think they've sorted it now, but I wasn't one of the people it was happenening though.

I may as well advertise mine here:
3 x (-50% Might and Magic Heroes 6 coupons) for free. Valid until 1st of April

I used to have more but it really was a glitch and they are gone now. I'm still giving these away to anyone who asks nicely. Or scratch "nicely" anyone who asks can have them. First come first served, unless somebody offers me a Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes or Prince of Persia: Sands of Time coupon, that is.

EDIT: I also have Portal, if anybody doesn't have it and wants it.

Clive Howlitzer:
Hey Hey
For some bizarre reason, Steam randomly gave me 2 50% off coupons for Assassin's Creed: Revelations. A game which I will never have any desire to play. Would anyone be interested in these coupons?

Wow that's pretty awesome! I have my account linked to steam if you still have any? (pleease?)

luke10123:

Clive Howlitzer:
Hey Hey

Wow that's pretty awesome! I have my account linked to steam if you still have any? (pleease?)

Steam took back all but one of my coupons and someone called dibs. If they don't take it within a couple days, I'll give it to you.

DoPo:

I used to have more but it really was a glitch and they are gone now. I'm still giving these away to anyone who asks nicely. Or scratch "nicely" anyone who asks can have them. First come first served, unless somebody offers me a Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes or Prince of Persia: Sands of Time coupon, that is.

Have you personally played MM6 by any chance? I've been toying with the idea of buying it for ages since I love Heroes of Might and Magic 3, but every time I buy a newer one(The last being 5) I am hugely disappointed.

I have a 66% off M&M: Clash of Heroes coupon and also 50% off AC: Revelations coupon if anyone wants

Clive Howlitzer:

Averant:

Yeah, who would have thought it'd be so hard to get rid of something for free!

I'm sure most fellow AC fans would agree with me that AC: R was the biggest disappointment in gaming of 2011. And seeing as how the AC series only has a cult fanbase as it is, it really isn't too surprising that you (were) having trouble giving away those coupons. :P

Clive Howlitzer:

DoPo:

Have you personally played MM6 by any chance? I've been toying with the idea of buying it for ages since I love Heroes of Might and Magic 3, but every time I buy a newer one(The last being 5) I am hugely disappointed.

Yes, I have Heroes 6 (I hope you don't actually mean Might and Magic 6, which I haven't). That's why I have three coupons I don't need - I already have it. It certainly takes steps I really like but they might not be everybody's cup of tea. It tries really breaks out of the H3 copying that H5 fell into. In many respects 5 was 3 with better graphics. H6 doesn't feel this way - one of the better things is the removing some of the randomness - you can really develop your character how you want it instead of praying for the right choices to come up.

I personally like it but as I said, might not be for everybody. There is a demo, you can try and get the feel of it if you want. I was sceptical at first - I really didn't think Heroes 6 would catch my attention but the demo convinced me otherwise. I suggest you try it as well.

Ilikemilkshake:
I have a 66% off M&M: Clash of Heroes coupon and also 50% off AC: Revelations coupon if anyone wants

Can I have the Clash of Heroes one, please? I'm sending a PM.

EDIT: And by PM I meant invite on Steam.

DoPo:

Ilikemilkshake:

Yup you can have it. I seem to be getting an unknown error when i try to go to inventory/invites/gifts so i'm not sure when i'll be able to send it to you but i will when i can.

Clive Howlitzer:

luke10123:

Clive Howlitzer:
Hey Hey

Steam took back all but one of my coupons and someone called dibs. If they don't take it within a couple days, I'll give it to you.

Ach well, thanks very much anyways :-)

DoPo:

Clive Howlitzer:

DoPo:

Yes, I have Heroes 6 (I hope you don't actually mean Might and Magic 6, which I haven't). That's why I have three coupons I don't need - I already have it. It certainly takes steps I really like but they might not be everybody's cup of tea. It tries really breaks out of the H3 copying that H5 fell into. In many respects 5 was 3 with better graphics. H6 doesn't feel this way - one of the better things is the removing some of the randomness - you can really develop your character how you want it instead of praying for the right choices to come up.

I personally like it but as I said, might not be for everybody. There is a demo, you can try and get the feel of it if you want. I was sceptical at first - I really didn't think Heroes 6 would catch my attention but the demo convinced me otherwise. I suggest you try it as well.

Ilikemilkshake:

Yeah, I did mean Heroes 6, sorry. Anyway, if you end up with any of those Heroes 6 coupons left, I wouldn't mind having one. I may pick the game up after all, can't hurt. If not, no biggie. Thanks.

Clive Howlitzer:
Yeah, I did mean Heroes 6, sorry. Anyway, if you end up with any of those Heroes 6 coupons left, I wouldn't mind having one. I may pick the game up after all, can't hurt. If not, no biggie. Thanks.

Well, you're the first to express interest, so, yes, you can have one.

I've sent you an invite

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked