Why changing ME3 ending is a good thing...looking at this in a broader sense.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

As vocal as all the complainers are, I've also noticed some supporting Bioware not because they particularly like the endings. But idealistically think it is wrong for us to have such power as to make Bioware consider changing their endings, any changes done to art is wrong and what not, and I'm here to disagree.

Now generally I approve of this ideal. Artist should be free to express themselves no matter how we qualify their work. But the thing is, I've grown tired of how half-assed story telling in the media in general has become. From movies, to tv shows, and especially now with this new media, video games, it's come to a point where people need to say enough is enough and start demanding better quality.

Visually, all medias have really peeked in what artist are capable of, but from what it seems it has come with a cost. Considering how expensive it's becoming to make movies and video games, taking risks and chances with the story has become complicated. Not only that it seems the art of storytelling itself has sorta been lost or misplaced with fascination over the eye candy films/games/tv today dish out. People will go watch an alien version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and not care much for the changes as long as the visuals look good enough, and that's where all the money comes in. Building confidence in executives that whatever they're doing still works.

Honestly, I'm sick of it. With movies, even with all the crap that's come out now, I still find myself re-watching older films made at least two decade ago over and over until I begin to grow tired of them also. Even the crappier movies of old seem better than a lot of the good new stuff.

Anyways, let's get back to Mass Effect 3. As well written as most of Bioware's games have been in general, let's admit it they're beginning to slip. Yet they're still making a lot of money with the games they make. I can't tell right off the top of my head (and I don't feel like googling it now) but I believe Dragon Age 2 made a shit load of money. Bioware is slipping and they need a awake up call. All of gaming needs a wake up call that the stories being written for games really suck, and they need to do better. Right now Mass Effect and Bioware still represents the pinnacle of most story telling in gaming, at least in a main stream sense. By criticizing and blasting them to the point where they actually change the ending is going to leave a giant mark on gaming as a whole. Game developers and their publishers are going to grow more worried about the story element in their games, at least a bit more than usual after ME3 ending is changed.

Now yes, I know, I'm probably being way too idealistic here. But still, it's something. ME3 ending was just half assed, and we want something better. Even if it means sacrificing the wills of the developers to work on their games more freely.

Personally I say fuck creative rights if it means I'm to continuously be fed bullshit over and over by the industries. I want better quality work...and by the way....I WANT A REMAKE TO THE DAMN SW PREQUELS...XP

lol

The thing with video games, particular in the digital age we live in, is that the artist's peers have changed. Painters, musicians, actors, etc have always discussed their work with their peers. They have discussed what they intended their art to mean and discussed how others interpreted it.

With video games the gaming community at large has become those peers. Many are game designers themselves, not to the scale of Bioware, but designers none the less. Bioware should be discussing their goals and intentions. They should be telling us what they feel the ending means. They shouldn't be trying to brush it away with empty PR releases.

Doing something as simple as posting a message saying what they intended the ending to mean would have appeased a great many of those making noise. No, it wouldn't have calmed everyone down but this whole thing wouldn't be to the scale it is now.

I can actually understand people who don't like seeing audience pressure forcing the developers to implement changes against their will. Y'know, the people who say things like, "Gee, looks like if you throw a tantrum hard enough you really can move mountains" or "It's a sad day for gaming when developers lower themselves to serving the whining fanboys."

However...
a) We don't know for sure if they're actually going to change anything
b) That ending was so bad, so utterly execrable that I find it hard to believe that that was their intention all along.

Nomanslander:

work...and by the way....I WANT A REMAKE TO THE DAMN SW PREQUELS...XP
lol

Have you seen this?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/escape-to-the-movies/5357-The-Phantom-Menace-13-Years-Later

Just curious. ;)

OT:
I agree with most of what you say, but I have a few comments. As someone who believes the Indoctrination Theory is correct, my hope is that Bioware's choice to end the game as they did is incredibly poor judgment rather than incredibly poor writing. Basically, if the iTheory is correct, and they had finished the story after that properly, I might have been happy. (This subject is more thouroughly explored in another of my topics, link below) I still hold out hope that the upcoming DLC will do this, but there's still no real excuse for them thinking the current ending was acceptable, no matter what theory is correct. I think people throw around the term poor writing when what they actually are angry about is poor implementation. Clearly ME as a series had terrific writing, because it managed to engage enough people on a deep enough level to incite this level of outrage at a botched ending. I'm not saying not to critique them, but do it with a level head, and appropriate level of thoughtfulness.

My other topic: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.355391-Mass-Effect-3-Ending-Biowares-Responses-Indoctrination-Theory

TheCommanders:

Nomanslander:

work...and by the way....I WANT A REMAKE TO THE DAMN SW PREQUELS...XP
lol

Have you seen this?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/escape-to-the-movies/5357-The-Phantom-Menace-13-Years-Later

As much as I sympathize with Bob, I can't agree with him in allowing myself to shrug off the fact that Episode 1 sucked and say "hey at least the visuals were nice." Because moving on basically means accepting that movies today suck and allowing the visual buffet to fill my apatite. That was basically what he was saying in that video.

Now I've never really been butt hurt by the prequels, it didn't "rape" my childhood in the least. Some people I guess have been and I do think they need to move the fuck on with their lives. But I will never stop saying that Episode 1,2, and 3 sucked and needs to be remade. I won't, and I think if it can ever be done, I'd like to one day see them as long as I'm alive. I won't be holding my breath any time soon. But I will welcome it if the day ever comes.

And tell you the truth, I don't think Bob would disagree with me either.

=/

I'll post this again, as their words explain why this Hullabaloo has continued on for two weeks,

"As Mass Effect 3 is the end of the planned trilogy, the developers are not constrained by the necessity of allowing the story to diverge, yet also continue into the next chapter. This will result in a story that diverges
Into wildly different conclusions based on the player's actions in the first two chapters"
- Casey Hudson.

"We wouldn't do it any other way. How could you go through all three campaigns playing as your Shepard and then be forced into a bespoke ending that everyone gets? But I can't say any more than that..." - Mike Gamble

If none of the statements regarding the games ending had ever been made, if every time they were asked "what's the ending?" they had simply said "we don't want to spoil that, you'll have to play the game to see" Then sure, then endings would have still sucked, but there would have been no come back.

Look at it another way, you go and buy a book, it's in the romance section, it's got a pink cover and the title is "Sara's Lover" the back describes it as a "sex romp with Pedro the life guard". You get home, pour yourself a glass of wine, and curl up with your book, which turns out to be "How to repair a 1950's washing machine"
You'd complain wouldn't you? What the Mass Effect fans are doing is the same, complaining about a product that isn't what we were promised.

Nomanslander:

-snip-

Interesting, I see what you're saying.

More on topic, what did you think about the on topic part of my response?

putowtin:
If none of the statements regarding the games ending had ever been made, if every time they were asked "what's the ending?" they had simply said "we don't want to spoil that, you'll have to play the game to see" Then sure, then endings would have still sucked, but there would have been no come back.

Actually, in that case I'm pretty sure there still would have been a great deal of dissatisfaction over the space child and the complete lack of closure.

Would it have been on the same scale? No idea, but the reaction still wouldn't have been pretty.

Zhukov:

putowtin:

Actually, in that case I'm pretty sure there still would have been a great deal of dissatisfaction over the space child and the complete lack of closure.

Would it have been on the same scale? No idea, but the reaction still wouldn't have been pretty.

But without the promise of "the greatest ending" we that fan's wouldn't have anything to base our complaints on. Yes we'd have said "this ending sucks" but when Bioware said "It's supposed to polarize" it would have (more or less) brought an end to the complaints.

I suppose my point is that if they hadn't built us up with the promise of an amazing ending, then we wouldn't be complaining as much or as loud.

putowtin:
But without the promise of "the greatest ending" we that fan's wouldn't have anything to base our complaints on. Yes we'd have said "this ending sucks" but when Bioware said "It's supposed to polarize" it would have (more or less) brought an end to the complaints.

I suppose my point is that if they hadn't built us up with the promise of an amazing ending, then we wouldn't be complaining as much or as loud.

Nah, no way.

People would have hated that ending, regardless of prior promises. Considering that both previous games had good climaxes, wouldn't you say a satisfactory ending was kind of implicit? It was certainly expected.

As it is, the promises given just add insult to injury and provide a rallying point for angry/disappointed fans.

Here's the thing though, these endings can't be improved unless Bioware is planning on throwing a lot more money at it... which they won't.

At least, not for a price that we will have to pay.

All I demand from Bioware is, cut your losses, learn from your mistakes, and move on to something else. This whole remaking the ending is going to make what was already a mess into an even bigger mess.

I know it sucks, but we're gonna have to let this go before it starts to fester. Which some would argue it already has.

I'm completely supporting Bioware's decision of changing. Or not changing but actually giving some closure. I wrote about this a longer article: http://feelingadventurous.co.cc/2012/03/artistic-integrity-my-ass/

But the gist of it is: All those people saying changing is bad because of artistic integrity is a stupid and lazy argument (and the only one they seem to have).

Having a bad ending and an ambiguous ending (see Inception) is not the same thing. Also Bioware said before, they will have more games in the universe, so how they intend to do it without mass relays? Or is this going to be like Halo where they only made prequels?

Because in a story driven game that sounds like a reason why I will not care enough to buy it. This right here why changing it would be a great idea.

Casual Shinji:
Here's the thing though, these endings can't be improved unless Bioware is planning on throwing a lot more money at it... which they won't.

All I demand from Bioware is, cut your losses, learn from your mistakes, and move on to something else. This whole remaking the ending is going to make what was already a mess into an even bigger mess.

I know it sucks, but we're gonna have to let this go before it starts to fester. Which some would argue it already has.

I think this is what should happen. I dont think Bioware should change the ending and its not because of that "its art" bullshit some people are throwing around. I think we should have to accept the product we bought as it is. Just because its not up to some peoples standards that does not mean that we should have the right to change it.

If you want to complain then by all means complain and show them how you feel. The best thing you can do is hope that they learn from there mistakes and dont do the same thing again. If they dont then stop buying their games.

For every one person that wants the ending changed I am sure then is also one person who will be just as pissed if Bioware does change the ending.

Das Boot:

Casual Shinji:

I think this is what should happen. I dont think Bioware should change the ending and its not because of that "its art" bullshit some people are throwing around. I think we should have to accept the product we bought as it is. Just because its not up to some peoples standards that does not mean that we should have the right to change it.

If you want to complain then by all means complain and show them how you feel. The best thing you can do is hope that they learn from there mistakes and dont do the same thing again. If they dont then stop buying their games.

For every one person that wants the ending changed I am sure then is also one person who will be just as pissed if Bioware does change the ending.

Yeah, but the thing is they can't just cut the losses because they actively want to release franchises and the ending practically makes that impossible.

And anyway the ending is not just bad, but an unholy mess of confusion, plotholes and thrown together half assed explanations. I mean we saw bad endings before and yeah they were unsatisfactory but people didn't actually rebel against them. We deserve a normal closure of the story and the characters.

If nothing else the breathing Shephard at 100% playthrough raises a few questions.

Yeah, I myself wait eagerly for the day that the whole industry is made out of George Lucases who release everything again and again so the originals are lost and forgotten.

If they cave in though does that mean theres a potential for rage and backlash if people dont like the ending to any other games out there, new releases or even unreleased games.

This whole wave of fan rage could just keep going on forever and we may never hear the end of it.

Just a thought

thhommy89:

Das Boot:

Casual Shinji:

Yeah, but the thing is they can't just cut the losses because they actively want to release franchises and the ending practically makes that impossible.

And anyway the ending is not just bad, but an unholy mess of confusion, plotholes and thrown together half assed explanations. I mean we saw bad endings before and yeah they were unsatisfactory but people didn't actually rebel against them. We deserve a normal closure of the story and the characters.

If nothing else the breathing Shephard at 100% playthrough raises a few questions.

The Mass Effect universe is large enough that there's no reason they can't have plenty of stories within it without clarifying what happened to Shephard. And, if nothing else, these new franchises could potentially tie the loose ends.

Either way, it's time for people to move on. For starters, Bioware doesn't learn their lesson unless people stop giving a shit about the game and putting their money towards something else. Sucking up some premium DLC for the sake of you having a more satisfactory conclusion only strengthens their notion that they can make a shit ton of money by pulling more "epilogue DLC". People have brought up Fallout 3 as an example of endings that were changed because the fans wanted it to, but I don't remember everyone hating on that game's ending so much.

Secondly, rereleasing an ending will only cause a bigger shit-storm as people continue to argue over the power we (the customer) should have over developers' stories in games. And before you say things like artists consult peers all the time, and in video games, we're their peers, remember, the average person is a pretty shitty storyteller. Hell even the average storyteller is kind of shitty (See: the Mass Effect writers).

I am OK the ending actually... the only problem I had is that at the beginning of ME Kaidan specifically state Shepard is a marine... yet at the end of ME3 he/she says "Hooah"... that's army and sometimes airforce... marines say "Oorah"... BW needs to get on the ball and fix that shit quick

also there is the fact Shepard's rank is Commander and that rank doesn't exist in the marines or the army...

thhommy89:

I think they can just cut their losses and that they should. Especially when you consider that most people who are ranting about this ending and screaming that they will never buy another Bioware game again are going to be the first to preorder the next Bioware game.

If Bioware gives in to their fans now then they will loose all of their integrity. Once people know that they will eventually cave they will start ranting and raving about every tiny little thing until EA closes Bioware because it cant make money anymore with it constantly having to fork over loads of cash to change everything fans dont like about a game. It will also have an effect on every other game company out there.

Nomanslander:
As vocal as all the complainers are, I've also noticed some supporting Bioware not because they particularly like the endings. But idealistically think it is wrong for us to have such power as to make Bioware consider changing their endings, any changes done to art is wrong and what not, and I'm here to disagree.

Now generally I approve of this ideal. Artist should be free to express themselves no matter how we qualify their work. But the thing is, I've grown tired of how half-assed story telling in the media in general has become. From movies, to tv shows, and especially now with this new media, video games, it's come to a point where people need to say enough is enough and start demanding better quality.

Visually, all medias have really peeked in what artist are capable of, but from what it seems it has come with a cost. Considering how expensive it's becoming to make movies and video games, taking risks and chances with the story has become complicated. Not only that it seems the art of storytelling itself has sorta been lost or misplaced with fascination over the eye candy films/games/tv today dish out. People will go watch an alien version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and not care much for the changes as long as the visuals look good enough, and that's where all the money comes in. Building confidence in executives that whatever they're doing still works.

Honestly, I'm sick of it. With movies, even with all the crap that's come out now, I still find myself re-watching older films made at least two decade ago over and over until I begin to grow tired of them also. Even the crappier movies of old seem better than a lot of the good new stuff.

Anyways, let's get back to Mass Effect 3. As well written as most of Bioware's games have been in general, let's admit it they're beginning to slip. Yet they're still making a lot of money with the games they make. I can't tell right off the top of my head (and I don't feel like googling it now) but I believe Dragon Age 2 made a shit load of money. Bioware is slipping and they need a awake up call. All of gaming needs a wake up call that the stories being written for games really suck, and they need to do better. Right now Mass Effect and Bioware still represents the pinnacle of most story telling in gaming, at least in a main stream sense. By criticizing and blasting them to the point where they actually change the ending is going to leave a giant mark on gaming as a whole. Game developers and their publishers are going to grow more worried about the story element in their games, at least a bit more than usual after ME3 ending is changed.

Now yes, I know, I'm probably being way too idealistic here. But still, it's something. ME3 ending was just half assed, and we want something better. Even if it means sacrificing the wills of the developers to work on their games more freely.

Personally I say fuck creative rights if it means I'm to continuously be fed bullshit over and over by the industries. I want better quality work...and by the way....I WANT A REMAKE TO THE DAMN SW PREQUELS...XP

lol

I get what you're saying about the art thing, and as art I can actually see where Bioware is going... but two things: first as a gamer, I'm half of the "artist" (I made all those damn choices that YOU made irrelevant), and second... that doesn't necessarily make it good or change the fact that I feel betrayed.

If you search on youtube for the "if [X] ended like Mass Effect..." videos, you get an idea of just how much bull shit the ending of ME3 really is and how it's not excusable.

It just isn't.

And who supported it? I've never seen people be so outragged by something.

I can't understand how anyone could watch that ending sequence and not see where corners were cut and blanks left in place specifically to be filled with DLC. EA just miscalculated how much they could hold the player base to ransom for. The ending isn't going to be changed any more than it was going to be before, the only difference is now it will be unveiled as something that was done to appease the base rather than what they'd been planning from the start.

It is my opinion that Bioware stopped caring about writing before they made Mass Effect 2. Mass Effect 1 is the last well written game they've made in my opinion.

Zhukov:

b) That ending was so bad, so utterly execrable that I find it hard to believe that that was their intention all along.

Perhaps it's a cry that they really really really want to stop making Mass Effect games by nuking the canon universe.

wooty:
If they cave in though does that mean theres a potential for rage and backlash if people dont like the ending to any other games out there, new releases or even unreleased games.

This whole wave of fan rage could just keep going on forever and we may never hear the end of it.

Just a thought

Welcome to the Internet. This sort of thing goes on everyday all day all the time.

irishda:

thhommy89:

Das Boot:

The Mass Effect universe is large enough that there's no reason they can't have plenty of stories within it without clarifying what happened to Shephard. And, if nothing else, these new franchises could potentially tie the loose ends.

Either way, it's time for people to move on. For starters, Bioware doesn't learn their lesson unless people stop giving a shit about the game and putting their money towards something else. Sucking up some premium DLC for the sake of you having a more satisfactory conclusion only strengthens their notion that they can make a shit ton of money by pulling more "epilogue DLC". People have brought up Fallout 3 as an example of endings that were changed because the fans wanted it to, but I don't remember everyone hating on that game's ending so much.

Secondly, rereleasing an ending will only cause a bigger shit-storm as people continue to argue over the power we (the customer) should have over developers' stories in games. And before you say things like artists consult peers all the time, and in video games, we're their peers, remember, the average person is a pretty shitty storyteller. Hell even the average storyteller is kind of shitty (See: the Mass Effect writers).

You know? I thought the only problem with the ending was that you could continue playing if you didnt sacrifice yourself. Of course, with Broken Steel, even if it makes perfect sense to send the Super Mutant or Ghoul instead of you or Lyons, it still treats you like a coward... I dont care how great FO3 was, its morality system was shit.

Recently I've discovered Jim Henson's The Story teller is on Netflix and I watched an episode called The Solider and Death or something I don't remember the title exactly word for word. The way the show works is that its supposed to be like the old days before we had videogames and tv and even books where the best entertainment we could get was a good story while gathered around the fireside. So anyway after a very good story where the soldier obtains many things and outwits some devil and an encounter with death they end the story very open ended which given the events of the story I would have appreciated the closure at the end. Now given that I would like the closure I would never follow the story teller around and harass him until he gave me an ending I liked because the fact is that's just how the story ends anything else he told me would just be something he made up just to get me to leave him alone and I wouldn't take any satisfaction in hearing that. Even if it was really good I'd always know that what he told me wasn't "real" It was just made up to quell my whining. I don't really have a point beyond asking do any of you who want this new ending think that its not going to feel really hollow and pointless once you get it?

Casual Shinji:

You seem to assume that they are remaking it, for all we know they already did have everything in there but just cut it out at the last minute for god knows what reason.

The initial reports state that the DLC will be coming out in april, how the fuck would they even prepare everything for a DLC add in less than a month?

I know I am assuming somethings as well, but I can honestly say I err in the favor of money in these matters.

irishda:

you are asking people not to argue, because arguing will cause more arguing, you would have more luck asking a shark not to eat you while covered in blood and splashing in the water.

People argue, if anything ME3 has proved that, there has been this very vocal group of people that bitched about every single thing, I blame them for completely disrupting and tainting the image of people before the real issues came to light, because I am certain that most people complaining about the complaining are just sick of the ME3 threads in general.

Nomanslander:
Right now Mass Effect and Bioware still represents the pinnacle of most story telling in gaming,

Writing, not story telling. Their writing is excellent. Their story telling sucks. (I can point to the end of Mass Effect 3 if you need proof)
Sorry, it's like my job to correct people when they say that.

But yeah, I do agree with you on this, in theory.

I doubt that in practice anyone will see this as a wake up call. It's far more likely that it'll happen the other way around. and people will see story as just one more "gimmick" they can get wrong and just start ignoring it all together. Because nobody got up in arms over Gears of War and that was the worst written trilogy in gaming. Mass Effect 3 was aimed at a very specific audience who ripped it to shreds. The average audience doesn't care about being engaged with the events or motivation for shooting bad guys. There are more of those people and their easier to please, I'll count this as a win if only Bioware takes this as a wake up call and stops making dumb-face-action-games.

I think that because a bunch of extremely loud self-centered whiners demand it is the worst possible reason to change something. Personally, if ME were my IP, I'd be giving all these whiners a huge middle finger and telling them to fuck right off in no uncertain terms. ...okay maybe not in those exact words, but you get the idea.
I think this is one of those times when I think the creators of something should have the balls to stand up to their self-centered ungrateful fans ans say "fuck off!"

EAware don't have that right, because they don't treat their works like art in the first place.

They monetize them in the most damaging ways, they insert hamfisted cameos, they've spent more on marketing this shit than developing it. They did all that without feeling their creative rights are being violated.

But when fans say something, they hide behind artistic integrity? That's not right.

boag:

Casual Shinji:

You seem to assume that they are remaking it, for all we know they already did have everything in there but just cut it out at the last minute for god knows what reason.

The initial reports state that the DLC will be coming out in april, how the fuck would they even prepare everything for a DLC add in less than a month?

I know I am assuming somethings as well, but I can honestly say I err in the favor of money in these matters.

I just have a gut feeling this "true ending" DLC won't put matters to rest.

Maybe it's because it all seems to be coming from a damage control mentality on Bioware's end; They're not doing it because they want to, but because the fans are pissed off and the developers hope this DLC will shut them up.

It'd be swell if Bioware released something that would have the ending make sense, as well as having the choices you've made throughout the games actually mean something. But I just don't see that happening.

Casual Shinji:

boag:

Casual Shinji:

I just have a gut feeling this "true ending" DLC won't put matters to rest.

Maybe it's because it all seems to be coming from a damage control mentality on Bioware's end; They're not doing it because they want to, but because the fans are pissed off and the developers hope this DLC will shut them up.

It'd be swell if Bioware released something that would have the ending make sense, as well as having the choices you've made throughout the games actually mean something. But I just don't see that happening.

I can agree with that, hell im probably giving Bioware more credit than they deserve by thinking they were intelligent enough to put out such a deviously clever plan into motion.

but whatever happens we will know only until their next announcement about DLC comes out clearing things up, like ive stated before, the ball is now in Biowares court, what they do with it will either please people or piss them off even more, so they better act fast before the little leeway time they bought just makes people become un interested in the game anymore, I Reckon they have until Diablo 3 is released before they lose the spotlight completely.

canadamus_prime:
I think that because a bunch of extremely loud self-centered whiners demand it is the worst possible reason to change something. Personally, if ME were my IP, I'd be giving all these whiners a huge middle finger and telling them to fuck right off in no uncertain terms. ...okay maybe not in those exact words, but you get the idea.
I think this is one of those times when I think the creators of something should have the balls to stand up to their self-centered ungrateful fans ans say "fuck off!"

While good if what you make makes a lick of sense, it's bad business. This is a sure fire way for a company to die in a ball of flame because your customers would know you don't care in the least, so they won't care about you.

Das Boot:

thhommy89:

I think they can just cut their losses and that they should. Especially when you consider that most people who are ranting about this ending and screaming that they will never buy another Bioware game again are going to be the first to preorder the next Bioware game.

If Bioware gives in to their fans now then they will loose all of their integrity. Once people know that they will eventually cave they will start ranting and raving about every tiny little thing until EA closes Bioware because it cant make money anymore with it constantly having to fork over loads of cash to change everything fans dont like about a game. It will also have an effect on every other game company out there.

Come on, they're not dealing with terrorists here, sure somebody will always be unsatisfied, but this wont bring the end of integrity. The ending was genuinly bad and they should amend that. I'm not necessarily saying change it, but address the questions and inconsistencies raised by the ending.

And in anyway making new content wont cause money loss but rather be a new income source. That's the point of DLCs. They are going to do this anyway and why not please the fans rather than just introduce a new character or a new storyline.

Ticonderoga117:

canadamus_prime:

While good if what you make makes a lick of sense, it's bad business. This is a sure fire way for a company to die in a ball of flame because your customers would know you don't care in the least, so they won't care about you.

Why should they care about customers who are never EVER satisfied no matter what they do? Might as well join Sisyphus in trying to push that boulder up the hill.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked