Your War Cry

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

When you're playing a game and about to enter into a battle, most notably epic battles and about to go up against the enemy against all odds, my question is what do you yell or cry out right when you begin attacking. I'm still thinking about what I should cry out, I want mine to be unique, to not be pedestrian, something that would make my enemies tremble in fear and everyone who hears the cry to almost instantly know who is coming.

Whenever I play a Persona game, I like to yell out "All aboard the Persony Pony!!!"

Whenever I play Company of Heroes with friends, and there's an infantry charge I almost always say/yell: "For the Soviet Union, and your glorious motherland! Charge!"
Cookie for the reference.

"To battle.. across the rainbow bridge and into the great golden hall of one-eyed god.. it awaits us in death! TO DEATH!"

Nah, as cool as that is. THIS is my true war cry (it starts at 2:31):

No meaningful boasts or inspirations, no praising of the gods, no words need it. Just raw aggression and hatred.

Professor James:
When you're playing a game and about to enter into a battle, most notably epic battles and about to go up against the enemy against all odds, my question is what do you yell or cry out right when you begin attacking. I'm still thinking about what I should cry out, I want mine to be unique, to not be pedestrian, something that would make my enemies tremble in fear and everyone who hears the cry to almost instantly know who is coming.

Oh man I've been waiting to use this video.

SPOON!

Not in the face! Not in the face!

triggrhappy94:
Whenever I play Company of Heroes with friends, and there's an infantry charge I almost always say/yell: "For the Soviet Union, and your glorious motherland! Charge!"
Cookie for the reference.

Lieutenant Leonov from Call of Duty 2. Now, where's my damn cookie?

When I play my SRPGs, and tend to come across a difficult and powerful boss, I would tactfully eliminate all other units and their support in order to have all my remaining units attack the boss.

I would yell, "Alright guys! Give them everything you've got and don't hold back!!"

This is my war cry:

Simple but elegant.

Hey! Maybe I can avoid getting shot/burned/stabbed/sliced/exploded/melted/frozen/devoured/kicked in the bollocks/kicked in the face/crushed by a rock/killed by doom lobsters, etc. this time around!

I'm probably going to kill you!

"I am become DEATH! DESTROYER OF WORLDS!"

Cookie for whoever guesses it.

Onwards to VICTORY!

Wait
Was it victory or glory?
...shit

Mine tends to be "I regret nothing!"

lRookiel:

Well Oppenheimer is often associated with that line, but I believe it comes form the Hindu scriptures. Not sure if that was what you were looking for :P

OT: I like to say I surrender, then shoot them Mwahahahaha

lRookiel:

Isn't that a quote from a German weapons scientist during WWII? Alternatively, Bathory has an album titled Destroyer of Worlds. Either of those two :P

"Unlimited POWAAAERRRAHHHH!!"
Best said when running full force forward, flailing your arms around in the air and while wearing a cape.

BathorysGraveland:

Isn't that a quote from a German weapons scientist during WWII? Alternatively, Bathory has an album titled Destroyer of Worlds. Either of those two :P

Pinkie-Pie-Party:

Well Oppenheimer is often associated with that line, but I believe it comes form the Hindu scriptures. Not sure if that was what you were looking for :P

OT: I like to say I surrender, then shoot them Mwahahahaha

Both equally good answers but I'm looking for a Video game character who says it. ^^

Keep trying :3

lRookiel:

Both equally good answers but I'm looking for a Video game character who says it. ^^

yea, I thought it seemed too easy :( hmm, sounds familiar, no idea though. FF maybe??

Pinkie-Pie-Party:

lRookiel:

yea, I thought it seemed too easy :( hmm, sounds familiar, no idea though. FF maybe??

Try again :D

It's an older video game.

- For Crown and Country!
Said in an 18th century English generals voice.

"Kill them!! Kill them 'till they die!!!"

lRookiel:

Damn you and your difficult question!! And your Cheshire cat, that thing always freaks me out :P I will wait for someone more knowledgeable than me in these matters to figure it out.

OT: always like "are you ready to rumble" too.

I mainly adopted one from Cataclysm, but rarely get an opportunity to use it:
"Burn, monster! BURN!"

For honour. For justice. FOR PONY!

Not quite original, but I like it :D

For RTS games I yell divide et concurnum. For everything else I go into battle with stone set determination on my face.

Pinkie-Pie-Party:

lRookiel:

Damn you and your difficult question!! And your Cheshire cat, that thing always freaks me out :P I will wait for someone more knowledgeable than me in these matters to figure it out.

OT: always like "are you ready to rumble" too.

Why thank you!

I maintain that my Avatar is the creepiest on the escapist ^^

Allons-y!!!

Hey, it works...
Stop judging me...

I just go with the loudest and most high-pitched WOOOOP i can muster. Can be done in unison or looped ad-infinitum for maximum effect!

War cry?

Well I stole this guys because it holds just the right amount of fear enducing awe....

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked