Bioware - Now Really Jerking Our Chain

Pages PREV 1 2 3

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

No one talk about this anymore, or Bioware might see it and cancel this ending. Then make one that is even worse than the current 3!

You have been warned! Anyone else commenting past here will suffer immediate death!

-Edited by Mod. CAPS HURT MY EYES, OKAY?!

Oh, come on.
Just look at the thinks he said:
- New game is named Mass SHIFT
- You fill fly a reaper called MURMUR.
- They put Kasumi into ME 2, because someone baked cookies for the crew

You can't seriously think that is real.
They fucked up the ending, but they're not THAT stupid.

Amaror:
Oh, come on.
Just look at the thinks he said:
- New game is named Mass SHIFT
- You fill fly a reaper called MURMUR.
- They put Kasumi into ME 2, because someone baked cookies for the crew

You can't seriously think that is real.
They fucked up the ending, but they're not THAT stupid.

This guy is exempted from instant death (cos what he says is probably valid) but no one else is getting let off

I am talking about this because I want Bioware to cancel the new ending and make one worse than the current 3. I have posted past the warning comment and doomed ME fans forever.

Mwahahahah

OT: This is probably fake bt I wouldn't pt it past Bioware to do something this stupid.

Dandark:

OT: This is probably fake bt I wouldn't pt it past Bioware to do something this stupid.

In a nutshell. Like any parody, this is removed from reality but not that far removed from reality.

Zeel:
Disclaimer: this information leak is HIGHLY suspect. HIGHLY.

That being said.

Holy mother of god. Not even fanboys deserve this.

It's confirmed to be fake. You can relax now.
I can't believe I just wrote that.

i bet he's pissed because he was let go so he decided to stir the hornets nest

An ex Games Workshop employee on 4chan once said that GW were going to release a Hrud codex...........

Someone posting on 4chan claiming to be an ex-employee of BioWare using poor grammar and spelling? This is the most reputable source ever!

verdant monkai:
NO ONE TALK ABOUT THIS ANYMORE OR BIOWARE MIGHT SEE IT CANCEL THIS ENDING AND MAKE ONE THAT IS EVEN WORSE THAN THE CURRENT 3.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ANYONE ELSE COMMENTING PAST HERE WILL BE SUFFER IMMEDIATE DEATH.

There are worse fates than death. Like witnessing Mass Effect 3 disappointing ending after hundreds of hours of gameplay and more than a dozen Shepards ready to embark on an adventure that will ultimately result in the same shitty ending.

How is it an obviously fake rumor created by 4chan automatically becomes Bioware, jerking peoples chains? Ah well, got to love those rampant haters.

Hopefully we will see some post ME3 DLC eventually, and one that doesn't change the endings just picks up after them like this. I loved the endings as they stand but wouldn't mind seeing some of the lose threads wrapped up.

Shinigami214:

Draech:

Shinigami214:
I haven't played ME3 yet - I simply accepted that to be part of this discussion I'd have to 'spoil' it for myself, so I just went online and read/viewed as much as I could about it instead.

To clarify - I don't plan on buying ME3 until I see how this thing plays out. I know its a drop in the ocean compared to the sales the game has racked up already, but its my little line in the sand.

Hey you may just be a drop in the ocean, but you should be the only drop you should care about.

This whole mess would have solved it self if people just looked at it like that.

If only.

Looking at the posts since your comment however, its depressing at how quick people are to assume that simply because Priestly said its fake, it MUST be so.

Sheeple.

verdant monkai:
NO ONE TALK ABOUT THIS ANYMORE OR BIOWARE MIGHT SEE IT CANCEL THIS ENDING AND MAKE ONE THAT IS EVEN WORSE THAN THE CURRENT 3.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ANYONE ELSE COMMENTING PAST HERE WILL BE SUFFER IMMEDIATE DEATH.

First I saw this, and I thought you were joking and I thought you were amusing.

Then I saw the whole post, and saw this

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP stop

And realized you're five. And then I saw the part I bolded and underlined, and was amused by the only non-caps part of your message.

Well, I have mixed opinion. What Chris Priestly isn't admitting is that people listen to the chans because they tend to be right about 50% of the time as a lot of people who ARE disgruntled employees, or those who get ahold of leaks, head to places like that to dump info because of the anonimity of the site. They would be a bit easier to track if they say leaked it on forums like these on The Escapist, as opposed to on an imageboard. This is why people circulate what the chans are saying, it could be true, and if it's a troll it tends to be an amusing one at the very least.

That said I *DO* believe Chris "Evil" Priestly here simply because I see no real motive for that continuation, that would just be an idiotic baiting of the fans and franchise suicide. At least with the crappy "Mass Effect 3" storyline I can see why they ending things that way given the potential for RL profit they were setting up, especially if there wasn't an outcry like this. After what Bioware got away with with "Dragon Age 2" it's not surprising they made that push to be honest, it was a calculated risk, but it didn't pay off for them.

Time will tell what is going to happen, I am hoping we get the annoucement about the ending changes early into April and can start to close this chapter on gaming.

Mass Shift will involve the same universe, characters, and story...
Mass Shift takes place about one millennium after the events of ME3

Cause fuckin anybody can survive one thousand years. Right Garrus?

Plus the Terminator DLC doesn't fit in the plot holes. How do you "return" to Earth without Mass Relays? And the Catalyst created the Reapers. Why would he take Shepard's body to destroy them? And a VOLUS as a last boss. Not even Bioware is that stupid.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Adam Jensen:

Draech:
He is a better source than 4chan, also if you are only going to follow information that follows your predetermined conclusion you might as well ignore information all together.

Not to mention that lying about it would only make it worse. Ignoring it would be a better strategy. Now that I mentioned it, they never said the indoctrination theory is fake. They've been ignoring that one. Hmm...

I do not believe you asked for this.

I'm sorry I had to do it.

I likely as being fake as this is, I can't completely doubt it yet.

Because right now, Bioware has less credibility than even 4chan; Chris would have an easier time convincing me that he is the Second Coming than he he would convincing me that Bioware isn't going to do something retarded.

Also, as bad and as dumb as this stuff sounds; we would've thought (and we did, for quite some time) that the "rumored" Mass Effect 3 endings were fake and lies too and that Bioware couldn't possibly mess up that badly.

And realized you're five. And then I saw the part I bolded and underlined, and was amused by the only non-caps part of your message.[/quote]

May I offer you my most sincere exaltations in your most stupendous deciphering of my subtle and may I say droll humour. Looks like I stressed the mod as well my sincerest apologies my most infallible exemplary fellows. Now my omni-benevolent acquaintance my Barney the dinosaur clock is notifying me that it is most certainly time to attend my nursery school class, I believe I shall take my bike it is quite gratifying to think that my father may deign to remove my stabilisers next week they are becoming contemptuously irksome of late.

Anyway I apologise for my childishness and poor gamma I can only hope the above paragraph will appease the poor fellow. I just did not want an ending that is worse than the current, Bioware did have another ending planned, but it leaked out and they cancelled it and put up the current 3. But it was a fake so all is well.

If they had been working on this DLC beforehand that means they would have expected the reaction to the ending before it was released. If this were true you would hope that they would have not gone forth with what they had.

Just seems too fake to be true

Dandark:
I am talking about this because I want Bioware to cancel the new ending and make one worse than the current 3. I have posted past the warning comment and doomed ME fans forever.

Mwahahahah

Bioware isn't that stupid. Come on now.

Also, theres a key on your keyboard with the letter "u," you have used it with stupid, so you can use it with "but" and "put" not bt and pt.

Lagao:

Dandark:

Mwahahahah

Bioware isn't that stupid. Come on now.

Also, theres a key on your keyboard with the letter "u," you have used it with stupid, so you can use it with "but" and "put" not bt and pt.

Yes and I was using a computer that had a broken U key. I am terribly sorry for not making sure it worked every single time.

So, is anyone still on the boat of them turning the next Mass Effect game into a FPS?

Anyways, I think that if a DLC is going to come, its going to be "The Truth" which was hinted at by the same dude that completely nailed another thing about Mass Effect Three.

Hmmmmmmmmm... could be fun?
I like the idea of flying the Reaper and being the Catalyst .

verdant monkai:
And realized you're five. And then I saw the part I bolded and underlined, and was amused by the only non-caps part of your message.

May I offer you my most sincere exaltations in your most stupendous deciphering of my subtle and may I say droll humour. Looks like I stressed the mod as well my sincerest apologies my most infallible exemplary fellows. Now my omni-benevolent acquaintance my Barney the dinosaur clock is notifying me that it is most certainly time to attend my nursery school class, I believe I shall take my bike it is quite gratifying to think that my father may deign to remove my stabilisers next week they are becoming contemptuously irksome of late.

Anyway I apologise for my childishness and poor gamma I can only hope the above paragraph will appease the poor fellow. I just did not want an ending that is worse than the current, Bioware did have another ending planned, but it leaked out and they cancelled it and put up the current 3. But it was a fake so all is well.[/quote]

Good job quoting that, guy.

Rawne1980:
Behind every lie is a grain of truth.

I especially liked the "he didn't survive entering earths atmosphere".

So, he was in an explosion, hurtled through space without a suit, entered earths atmosphere and then plummeted a hell of a long way and landed on solid concrete....

And he didn't survive....

Shocking.

Doubly shocking considering he never left Earth at the end. I'm not sure how one falls through the atmosphere of a planet they're still on.

OT: Plans for post-current-ending DLC? I suspect so. Any of this being it? Nope.

Pearwood:

Paragon Fury:

Yes, Shepard is going to "live" through the ending of ME3. Except he/she isn't - Shepard is dead and instead the Catalyst is going to be in control of Shepard's body, and try to prevent the galaxy from developing more advanced Synthetics in the next ME game codenamed "Mass Shift".

Some of us haven't finished this game yet. It's been less than a month since release, you think that's a good time to put up unlabelled spoilers?

After the first week you really can't expect people to label everything spoilers.

Besides, you have to take some responsibility for going to a thread marked BioWare or Mass Effect 3, while your playing a game by that company.

captcha: face the music ...yea

Esotera:
It's from a trip on /v/, it must be true!

Seriously, why did they even write an article on this? And more importantly does anyone actually believe it?

Well, theres alot of shit on 4chan, but there are truths. Like this

or this

Rawne1980:
Behind every lie is a grain of truth.

I especially liked the "he didn't survive entering earths atmosphere".

So, he was in an explosion, hurtled through space without a suit, entered earths atmosphere and then plummeted a hell of a long way and landed on solid concrete....

And he didn't survive....

Shocking.

But wait, it's only his synthetic parts that got damaged. Obviously anything organic can survive explosion, insane compression, lack of oxygen and a fall that would make anything non-Shep a red stain in London.

I really, really want to call bullshit on this. It's that bad it is absolute nuts, but there is the problem.

It's so mad it might just happen and if any place on the internet is the perfect home for strange .... it's 4chan.

Some people have strange imaginations.

No there isn't stop dropping sagacious sounding platitudes cause they are almost universially wrong.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked