Green, Red, or Blue?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

What color did you chose?

Only the people that finished Mass Effect 3 will understand this.

I went green with my Paragon Shepard. Of course my first thought was red, so I could be really sure.

Blue I suspected to backfire anyway, I was kinda surprised when my Renegade Shepard did that and it kinda let to a slightly better outcome than green. Apart from all the havoc I caused before, but then, that hadn't been addressed.

I felt I should answer your question properly, since just saying "Red" would be ambiguous, due to the different combinations of "Red" endings there are. I'm going through the game again and will get a completely different "Red" ending.

It's weird, people keep claiming that there are only three endings, but there's actually quite a bunch. Sure all of the cutscenes look the same but considering you're technically only supposed to see one that then becomes the canon ending for your particular Shepard, then it ceases to become a major problem, really.

Red.

No particular reason. By that point I really didn't care any more.

I picked red because it was the only option that I believed would offer a permanent solution to the Reaper threat. Also, I hated the Star Child, he can go shove it if he thinks I'm letting this shitty cycle continue.

I'm sorry, EDI, but it had to be red.

I went synthesis as the canon ending for my paragon Shep. I'm currently doing a playthrough of the entire series and I'm now at the third game. I'm going renegade this time though, so I think it'll be control for this Shep, as she saved the Collector Base in the second and the attitude of controlling the Reapers, instead of destroying them hasn't changed, despite Cerberus being a bit out there.

EDIT:

MiloP:
It's weird, people keep claiming that there are only three endings, but there's actually quite a bunch. Sure all of the cutscenes look the same but considering you're technically only supposed to see one that then becomes the canon ending for your particular Shepard, then it ceases to become a major problem, really.

Thank you. I've been saying that as well, but people won't admit that they are different endings.

Whitbane:
he can go shove it if he thinks I'm letting this shitty cycle continue.

You'll write conversation wheels for the next Bioware RPG, yes? :)

TheCaptain:

Whitbane:

I tried to get a job at BioWare but EA's no soul contract clauses scared me off.

Red.

By then I just wanted to blow everything up.

Whitbane:

TheCaptain:

Whitbane:

I tried to get a job at BioWare but EA's no soul contract clauses scared me off.

Aaah, they probably won't invoke that clause, ever.

Nuts to you purple gay pride wooo

I picked red, it had a fucking dragon on the cover. A dragon is way cooler than a turtle, even if that turtle is super effective. So what does Pokemon have to do with Mass Effect?

TehCookie:
I picked red, it had a fucking dragon on the cover. A dragon is way cooler than a turtle, even if that turtle is super effective. So what does Pokemon have to do with Mass Effect?

XD!

Mass Effect 3 DLC:
Ash the Reaper

Pancho Agdeppa:

Red, because I couldn't get green, because I don't have an Xbox Gold account and bEAware appear to have lied by saying you don't need to play multiplayer to get the best endings.

Well, the "best" ending. The best colour filter.

I chose the ending where I get some catharsis. In that one, the choices are:

Destruction: Casey Hudson's junk gets destroyed when Tony Jaa punches him in the balls.

Control: The world's Mass Effect 3 players buy control of Bioware and demote Casey Hudson to cleaning the grease traps in the company cafeteria.

Synthesis: Casey Hudson is fused into a hybrid of himself and someone who can write an actual ending to a trilogy, and rewrites the ending of Mass Effect 3.

Red because I needed to finish the freaking mission and the god kid was immune to bullets.

Buzz Killington:
I chose the ending where I get some catharsis. In that one, the choices are:

Destruction: Casey Hudson's junk gets destroyed when Tony Jaa punches him in the balls.

Control: The world's Mass Effect 3 players buy control of Bioware and demote Casey Hudson to cleaning the grease traps in the company cafeteria.

Synthesis: Casey Hudson is fused into a hybrid of himself and someone who can write an actual ending to a trilogy, and rewrites the ending of Mass Effect 3.

I don't know why, But i laughed at your statement. XD

Red, I think. The destroy option, whichever it was.

... Man, that ending was stupid.

I went with green first, but after letting it soak in just how dumb it was, I went back and did blue as my 'Shepard-cannon' ending.

Hammeroj:

Yeah, Tell that to this guy who is also thinks ME3's Ending is stupid and made a video about it..

I chose red. Destroying the Reapers was always my goal, I wasn't going to puss out at the last second.

Pancho Agdeppa:

Hammeroj:

Yeah, Tell that to this guy who is also thinks ME3's Ending is stupid and made a video about it..

What do you mean? I obviously agree with him (generally), why should I tell him anything?

I went through all 3, and ended up deciding to stick with red. Just seems like a more authentic explosion, you know? Blue and green explosions look dumb, and the random green lines look even worse. I put a lot of thought into this stuff.

Red, mainly because i thought synthesis would make the mass relays blow up.

Red cos fuck them I'm not going out without a fight etc been too nice to everyone and worked too hard to let the reapers just disappear into space

I'm going with Red. I've always loved the Gorons.
Only those who play Zelda will understand my choice.

Green. Didn't feel like offing EDI or the Geth.

The rest of the time I just let Marauder Shields stop me.

Loop Stricken:

Pancho Agdeppa:

Red, because I couldn't get green, because I don't have an Xbox Gold account and bEAware appear to have lied by saying you don't need to play multiplayer to get the best endings.

Well, the "best" ending. The best colour filter.

You can get the green ending by playing sp alone, I think you need 3k effective points.
(Though I don't know if you can get it without imports and dlc)

Also it isn't considered the "best" ending, the ending you're talking about is red in wich you survive, and that's the one that is basically impossible to get because you need 4k or 5k EMS points.

Not that it's worth it, since it's just a 4 second long bonus clip anyway.

On topic: I chose red because why the hell not.

Red. I had already gotten the Geth wiped out in the Rannoch mission, so I didn't have any reason not to just blow up all the things.

Red, I had come too far to not detroy the Reapers. Also I'd already destroyed the Geth >: D

Red, why? Anderson did it.

and I'm one of the believers of shep being indoct'd.

Damn, I was hoping this was a clever ruse and you were going to ask about skittles or something.

And I chose red, but only because I was told that controlling the Reapers was bad. By Sheppard. Like, 45 seconds earlier. And I didn't want to let Anderson down.

What a clusterfuck that turned out to be.

MiloP:
It's weird, people keep claiming that there are only three endings, but there's actually quite a bunch.

Here are all your endings: http://www.ign.com/wikis/mass-effect-3/Endings
Picked red,wanted my Shep alive,so I can fantasize him to retire on Rannoch,that's what really mattered to me after the geth/quarian quest line.

Pancho Agdeppa:

TehCookie:

XD!

Mass Effect 3 DLC:
Ash the Reaper

Well in that case there's nothing to fear. Just set up league battle and it loses after about 3 rounds.

It depends on how I view the ending.
Contrived Dream Sequence; Red.
Its Factual and Real; Blue.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked