3.4% (12)
3.4% (12)
Kazooie
5.1% (18)
5.1% (18)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Who do you team up with?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

You've found yourself in a video game mission wherein you need to get help from a partner.

Who do you pick? Why?

(Yes, I know this isn't exactly a complete list. I mostly just wrote whichever ones came to mind)

You spelled Alex wrong (should be Alyx). Although now that I voted, I can't see if you fixed it so this comment may be dated by now...

Easy answer (from your poll at least): Garrus. My digital bro-mance with him could become a real bro-mance! Also, he's basically Batman and who wouldn't want Batman on their team? The guy who dies in their hypothetical mission, that's who!

Garrus, without a doubt.

There's no Shepard Daystar without Vakarian.

You put Garrus in the poll. I'm actually surprised he doesn't have 100% of the vote.

Or maybe disappointed. Garrus is a fucking boss.

Garrus.

I mean, who wouldn't want Garrus working with them? Just make sure to keep any large guns that can be calibrated away from him.

Aren't there laws to keep Batman out of these kinds of lists? Garrus being Space Batman, I would think they would apply.

On that note...Garrus, because Garrus.

Jedoro:
You put Garrus in the poll. I'm actually surprised he doesn't have 100% of the vote.

I'm pretty sure he has 100% of the vote. There's an....error? Yeah, recount!!!

Wait, no. The people voting for not-Garrus are voting ironically! That's the only possible explanation.

tippy2k2:

Jedoro:

Wait, no. The people voting for not-Garrus are voting ironically! That's the only possible explanation.

They're sympathy votes, so the other choices don't feel so left out.

Depends on the mission then I would just pick the one with the skills best suited to it but if Garrus was on my team I would leave him to die if possible then smile just like I did at the end of ME2 lol poor Garrus everyone made it but you bwahaha.

All the others though yeah no probs but for the purpose of the poll ill choose tails in his sonic 2 guise.

Forgive me Garrus, but I had to vote Alyx Vance.

She's as badass of a sniper as Garrus is, and she's nerd engineer/mechanic so if I somehow manage to crash whatever vehicle of destruction we're driving she'll be able to fix it.

Alyx Vance.

She's damn near invulnerable, has unlimted ammo, and can hack anything.

Garrus for me. He's the broiest bro that ever broed. Bro.

Only heard of Dogmeat and luigi so i picked luigi.

Garrus, I have not played mass effect but even I know how much of a dangerous fighter he is

Alyx Vance. She's smart, resourceful and a good fighter. Plus I feel I know her better b/c I played HL2 unlike Mass Effect.

The poll is kinda cookie cutter. I was gonna chose Alex then I noticed Garus.

Garrus, no contest.

'Cause he's a badass, an ace sniper and an overall awesome guy.

Only one right answer:

He's space-Batman.

No, shut up.

He's fucking SPACE-BATMAN.

Alyx Vance.

Considering it was a choice between a dog and an actual Human being, with great tech skills and has tits to boot.

Tails. Because he's invincible. Plus he can fly and is a genius, but mostly because he's invincible.

Jedoro:

tippy2k2:

Jedoro:

While I know that you two are just joking around, I still think it must be said the not everyone is a damned Mass Effect fanboy/girl.

Frozen Donkey Wheel2:
Only one right answer:

He's space-Batman.

No, shut up.

He's fucking SPACE-BATMAN.

If he were truly space Batman, you would play as him in Mass Effect instead of Shepard. Therefor he can not be space Batman until he is the star of the game.

I would have picked Luigi, but I had to pick Alyx. She's smart, agile, knows how to use a gun, and she's pretty good looking. Not to mention she can call upon Dog most of the time and who doesn't like Dog?

Depends on what the mission entails? I pick Bruce Lee.

Jedoro:

tippy2k2:

Jedoro:

Oh please! While guy-love may be a strong bond with Garrus, you can't trust that he won't ditch you to do some god-damned calibrations (which he must be really lousy at, because he never finishes).

You want a real bromance, with a buddy who's always got your back, and who's also a crack shot?

Plus, he can FLY. You don't see 'Space-Batman' doing that!

GAR-rus.

Turian is a Bro. He'll even get the beers in if we die. 'nuff said.

Oh Garrus, we can calibrate together anytime. WoooHoooo! *bats eyelashes*

I mean,...uh,...because he's tough! YAY!

Garrus Vakarian, a noble yet still ruthless rouge. He come off as very "Chaotic good" to me which I must say I love. Still i can not say no contest I mean Alyx Vance is FUCKING Alyx Vance and is pretty damned fantastic.

Sylvanas of "Warcraft" is another fantastic choice as would Gordon Freeman.

Thunderous Cacophony:

Jedoro:

tippy2k2:

Oh please! While guy-love may be a strong bond with Garrus, you can't trust that he won't ditch you to do some god-damned calibrations (which he must be really lousy at, because he never finishes).

You want a real bromance, with a buddy who's always got your back, and who's also a crack shot?

Plus, he can FLY. You don't see 'Space-Batman' doing that!

Kazooie's a she, actually.

And... uh.. Garrus rides around in a spaceship, I guess...

Depends on what I'm dealing with.

But considering it'll probably be an Earth thing, and Garrus can't eat Earth food...

I chose Swiss-army Arm, Barret Wallace. His hand can go from punching glove, machine gun, giant pair of scissors, sniper rifle, grenade launcher, weaponized satellite aiming device, while the whole thing can detach into a friggin laser cannon.

Garrus would be a close second.

Let's see... Luigi... Tails... *mumble mumble*

!?

KAZOOIE!? CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

I find Banjo & Kazooie to be my absolute favorite gaming duo, so... Yeah. And I suppose Kazooie might even be my favorite female videogame character. Or at least one of them. Yeah. I'm bizarre, like that. And I wouldn't have it any other way! So many abilities and she's rather amusing, tooie! Er... I mean "too".

Though it might be a little redundant to team up with myself...

Second choice would definitely be Kazooie though.

I sat here, eyes glancing between Alyx and Garrus, til my mind finally screamed "Fuck it!" and flipped a coin.

Can't I bring them both?

Garrus Vakarian is my bro. He is a compleatly loyal badass best friend. What more do you want?

Off topic: He he, my solve media thingy is "All Bark. All Bite." I guess it likes Garrus as well.

i would pick garrus but...

id probably pick Charon because he is a BAMF with a shotgun/sniper. Seriously that gun blows enemies away at long range and its a shotgun!

GARRUS

Garrus Garrus Garrus!!! Seriously this is hardly a competition as none of the others can beat him!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked