3.4% (12)
Kazooie
5.1% (18)
5.1% (18)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Who do you team up with?

Pages PREV 1 2

Only get to choose between those?
I'd go with Barrett in that case. I could just hide behind him while he does all the job.
Tails would also be a good choice. Fly away from danger!

Hm, perhaps I'm not the most courageous of men.

Garrus,

He's got my back, and my heart!

Maya Fey, because she is a boss.

Saladfork:

Thunderous Cacophony:

Jedoro:

They're sympathy votes, so the other choices don't feel so left out.

Oh please! While guy-love may be a strong bond with Garrus, you can't trust that he won't ditch you to do some god-damned calibrations (which he must be really lousy at, because he never finishes).

You want a real bromance, with a buddy who's always got your back, and who's also a crack shot?

Plus, he can FLY. You don't see 'Space-Batman' doing that!

Kazooie's a she, actually.

And... uh.. Garrus rides around in a spaceship, I guess...

Blast! I have humiliated myself on the internet! Still, at least it explains the strange feelings I have...

Maya Fey.

No self-respecting Ace Attorney fan can vote otherwise.

Or even self-dis-respecting.

Fijiman:

Jedoro:

tippy2k2:

I'm pretty sure he has 100% of the vote. There's an....error? Yeah, recount!!!

Wait, no. The people voting for not-Garrus are voting ironically! That's the only possible explanation.

They're sympathy votes, so the other choices don't feel so left out.

While I know that you two are just joking around, I still think it must be said the not everyone is a damned Mass Effect fanboy/girl.

If my conversations with Zeel has taught me anything, it's that EVERYONE is a Bioware fan-boy. Therefore, 100% go with Garrus!!!

If you have somehow escaped being indoctrinated a fan, please let me know your current location for our forced volunteer indoctrination program. You are not required to join but we still need to know your location anyway so that the....not-forced indoctrination program can come visit you for....not-forced indoctrination...

ASSIMILATE...*cough....sorry, got something stuck in my throat. We look forward to indoctrinating meeting you.

Garrus.
No contest.
Anyone who can out-shoot me (though to be fair, I'm a vanguard; sniping isn't my specialty) and out-calibrate a geth (just a heads-up: he's better at computing than a computer) is obviously the best choice.

HE'S SPESS BAHTMAN: KHING OF THE BOTTEL-SHOOHTERS.

Kazooie, of course. Why would I vote for anything else? She's my absolute favorite female video game character. She's got that nice mix of sarcasm and dry humor. I love it.

Garrus, because Garrus.

Captcha "cream and sugar" .. wait.. what?!

I was torn between Garrus or Barret. Barret was my bro in FF7 and I always had him in my party to mug enemies and steal enemy skills (yes, I know that it's pretty racist to put those on the black guy. That was part of why I did it), but I have to vote for the Space BatmanTurian Garrus. He's just way too cool and his calibrations are always welcome *wink wink*

Of the people listed I only know 3 of them Tails, Luigi, And Alyx. SO given my options I'll take the one I know to be useful. As far as I'm concerned Garrus can fuck right off.

I voted Dogmeat simply because i didn't want to be predictable and vote Gurrus... so there you go.

I'm gonna have to join in on the conga line and say Garrus. He's dependable, funny a good friend... and I like birds.

Clank! *looks at options*
What, he's not in the poll?
Ok, Garrus is my second choice. A very strong second choice, but second choice nonetheless

I vote Morte.

DON'T TRUST THE SKULL

I voted Garus, but why not all of them? Imagine that team!

dogmeat.. because war.. war never changes

Maya Fey. She's smart, resourceful, and an out of the box thinker. Just the partner I need. If needs be, I could train her to use a gun or enhance her psychic powers, but even without kickass fighting skills she'd be immensely useful.

Garrus seems the most universally skilled of the bunch.

Hopefully this isn't a diplomatic mission of peace though...Garrus doesn't exactly fit in on Earth in a world where Turians don't exist.

Seriously? How do you put Garrus with everyone else on this list and not expect him to win? The closest person on the poll (at the time of this post) was Alyx...and it is a very wide margin. Garrus for me, hands down.

wintercoat:
Aren't there laws to keep Batman out of these kinds of lists? Garrus being Space Batman, I would think they would apply.

Completely overrated and little more than a crappy fad?

I agree.

OT: PIKACHU!

wintercoat:
Garrus, because Garrus.

In the words of Big Mac: Eeeeyup.

ALternatively, Sidonas from WH40K: Space Marines would've been a decent option, because he's one of those rare AIs who will actually own the living shit out of your enemies. And the guy can take literally infinity bullets for you. It's beautiful. Low on health? Hide behind Sidonas.

Not Leandros, though. Fuck Leandros.

I like Garrus but weegee all the way.

Make another poll without Garrus because it's not fair.

Garrus, but I think he's more Space-Punisher than Space-Batman. He uses guns and kills people in poetic justice kind of ways.

I go for Luigi.
Mainly because he is the only one I fully know from that list

I'll take Mr T.
Generally because I work alone. But Mr. T is the man.

Fwee:
Plus:
GARRUS ISN'T SPACE-BATMAN! BATMAN DOESN'T KILL! HE'S SPACE-PUNISHER! EX-MILITARY (well, C-Sec but whatever shut up) WITH AN OBSESSIVE GRUDGE DUE TO PERSONAL LOSS CAUSED BY CRIME SYNDICATES, WORKING IN SECRECY TO TAKE THEM DOWN.
SPACE-PUNISHER, NOT SPACE-BATMAN!

Thank you! That's been bugging me. Garrus can't be Space-Batman. Batman doesn't use guns! ...EVER.

OT: Luigi. Ideally I'd like to team up with both the Mario Bros. but since that isn't an option, I'll take Luigi.

Gotta go with Luigi. Why? Simple, he'll make me look THAT much more badass by comparison. (also, I've never played Mass Effect, so I know nothing about Garrus)

I accidently clicked on Tails because my mind switched the L and I to form Tali. Instead I choose Garrus. The most loyal, awesome friend anyone can ask for. He also is very good with a sniper.

I will go with miss Vance. She's a tough cookie, she doesn't dress like a slut, she's useful in combat, and she's realistically proportioned. She's also smart, funny, doesn't sound like a malfunctioning forklift, and she doesn't expect you to help her along every step of the way like a helpless whelp.[1]

[1] A bit of it sure, but it's not 100% of her screen time.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked