Am I a bad gamer?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

I wouldn't call you a bad gamer-

4. cutscenes- I LIKE cutscenes, they are somthing to look forward too (not games that over do it though...*cough*yakuza*cough*) Saints row 2, Red dead redemption, Deus Ex..whatever you would call Mass effect...they all add somthing to the game (for me) and no..I dont get annoyed at them

But maybe watching movies is more for you./snark

Okay, I kid... kinda. But I don't get that. The cutscenes you LIKE are probably the cutscenes where the main character is having more fun than you are and I HATE those cutscenes. Matter of fact- fuck cutscenes, they do nothing but take you out of the game. Imagine if your movie was spliced in with bits of text crawl just because the narrator has a really, really nice voice. I'm not saying there can't be "good" cutscenes but they should only belong at the beginning or ending of the game/level/etc or in transitions. But seriously, fuck cutscenes.

they are somthing to look forward too

Really? Reeeeeeeeeaaaaaallly????

1. most people say that games thease days are too easy..while I can sort of see that...I still dont often breeze through without some difficulty..in fact I know if Im doing well then the game is probably rediculously easy...:/

Okay, play through one game, any game, on the hardest difficult possible. It'll feel like hell and it'll take you much longer to beat than it usually would but you'll get a lot better at "playing" (loosely defined) games on Normal or harder difficulties. Actually, you should probably play through most of your games on the hardest difficulty possible. Then you'll get better at gaming, I promise.

you could argue that there is no "wrong" way to play/enjoy games..as with most things

I'm not going to agree with you because sitting on a cake simply isn't the way it was meant to be enjoyed. Not that you can't still enjoy it but you're kind of missing the point if you do that. If cutscenes really are something "you look forward too" I'd honestly/unironicly/unprovokingly suggest watching some more movies. There are about 1 billion movies out there, watch most of them and then come back to gaming to "game".

BreakfastMan:
Yes. You are a terrible person and the cause of all that is wrong with video games today. You are the type of person that is dragging the industry down into the casual pile of crap that it is today. You are holding games back from their true artistic potential. Games were infinitely better back in the 80's and 90's and if you do not realize that, there is no hope for you to ever be worth something as a person. You are the worst type of person imaginable. You are ruining games for true gamers like myself, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Ashamed. You should just stop playing games now before you ruin them any further.

There, does that make you feel any better? I mean, come on. Is your self worth that low that you care if people think you are a bad gamer or not? If you think that you are a bad gamer... Don't. Because you are not. The only people who would say you are or stuff like the paragraph above are not worth your time or consideration. Because they are joyless assholes fishing for attention. Screw 'em.

And I don't give those often.

So yeah, you seem to be a pretty cool person. Keep it up!

DaHero:
Here's the deal:
You do not like a cheap, ego comparing fest known as multiplayer

That is EXACTLY what multiplayer is. It's not fun at all, it's all about the ego. I lovingly caress my ego at least thrice a day, oh yeah.
How did you guess?

Flailing Escapist:

DaHero:
Here's the deal:

That is EXACTLY what multiplayer is. It's not fun at all, it's all about the ego. I lovingly caress my ego at least thrice a day, oh yeah.
How did you guess?

Given that I've seen how the multiplayer scene has developed over the course of around a decade, I think I speak from experience when I say this: Aside from the extremes on the bell curve, I have yet to meet an FPS gamer that wouldn't throw the keyboard and rage out when A) Their team fails, B) They just got dominated, or C) Their ego gets bruised.

Granted, there are exceptions, but those are too few and far between to calculate. FPS gaming always boils down into "my gun is more OP than yours"

Seriously, show me a multiplayer FPS that doesn't boil down to this: Memorize map, grab flavor of the month weapon (generally sniper rifle), dominate, watch kids rage.

Zachary Amaranth:
Yes.

*actually reads thread now*

Vault101:
1. most people say that games thease days are too easy..while I can sort of see that...I still dont often breeze through without some difficulty..in fact I know if Im doing well then the game is probably rediculously easy...:/

This is sort of an aside, but a lot of people are bitching about Kingdoms of Amalur being too easy and how they cakewalked through it. That's awesome, except for the fact that only 5% of the gamers (as of a couple weeks ago) had beat the game on hard.

I'm always skeptical about claims that a game is "too easy."

agreed on this, usually the people who brag about it being too easy, are expecting to die 500 times before getting past one level like on battle toads, which i think is complete bullshit personally. Plus i have some friends who do this, most games, especially rpg's in a sense, can be "broken" through stats, either the alchemy+enchantment type combo (like in skyrim and the previous TES series) or the use of all OP weapons (such as one hit kill rockets/snipers) and they'll do those combo's to kingdom come, but then complain about the game being too easy...i mean yeah the developer probably didn't intend for those combo's to be so OP, but using them to full extent also doesn't help your argument on the game being "too easy".

OT: none of that makes you a bad gamer in the slightest. I myself am somewhat similar, i tend to enjoy my games through relaxing and seeing how things play out, rather than grinding my teeth and nearly having a hernia from being overly competitive against my opponent. (partially why i avoid some multiplayers)

I don't see you harming anyone's enjoyment of the games, so don't sweat it.

Flailing Escapist:
snip".

anyway the thing about cutscenes is it depends ENITRLY on what kind of cutscenes they are and how they are implemented

dont get wrong....I know when a cutscene drags on and on and Im thinking "why cant I just do this"hence why the best cutscenes are the ones that dont involve overly long action seauqnces that the player should be doing themselvess

take Red dead redemption..most of the cutscnenes are dialouge..charachters talking to each other...(thanks to good writing) I find them enjoyable because its the charachters doing their thing...it could be exactally the same if they were talking and I was in complete controll of the charachter (some might prefer that) but personally I see nothing wrong with directing my attention to a certain facial expression, action or line of dialouge

and who says I dont watch movies?...

That does not make you a bad gamer, there is no definition of a good gamer. People play games for enjoyment, if you enjoy what you are doing nothing should stop you. For me it's the opposite, I can play a game with great gameplay and no story and I will have a blast. But if the game is story heavy and the gameplay is not up to scratch I will get bored and play something else. If you enjoy yourself, then nothing else matters

DaHero:

Flailing Escapist:

DaHero:
Here's the deal:

How did you guess?

Given that I've seen how the multiplayer scene has developed over the course of around a decade, I think I speak from experience when I say this: Aside from the extremes on the bell curve, I have yet to meet an FPS gamer that wouldn't throw the keyboard and rage out when A) Their team fails, B) They just got dominated, or C) Their ego gets bruised.

Granted, there are exceptions, but those are too few and far between to calculate. FPS gaming always boils down into "my gun is more OP than yours"

Seriously, show me a multiplayer FPS that doesn't boil down to this: Memorize map, grab flavor of the month weapon (generally sniper rifle), dominate, watch kids rage.

I'll admit that I haven't played every FPS and I avoid CoD games specifically because the "ego-stroking-rage-fest" is so great but I have gotten into several multiplayer games that are generally very fun. Yes, pretty much all of them have at least a little bit of what you're talking about but multiplayer gaming definitely isn't all bad - that's the point I'm trying to make. I've been playing multiplayer since Halo and CoD were the best on the pc and I wouldn't be still playing multiplayer games if it was just an ego trip.

Zen Toombs:

BreakfastMan:
Yes. You are a terrible person and the cause of all that is wrong with video games today. You are the type of person that is dragging the industry down into the casual pile of crap that it is today. You are holding games back from their true artistic potential. Games were infinitely better back in the 80's and 90's and if you do not realize that, there is no hope for you to ever be worth something as a person. You are the worst type of person imaginable. You are ruining games for true gamers like myself, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Ashamed. You should just stop playing games now before you ruin them any further.

There, does that make you feel any better? I mean, come on. Is your self worth that low that you care if people think you are a bad gamer or not? If you think that you are a bad gamer... Don't. Because you are not. The only people who would say you are or stuff like the paragraph above are not worth your time or consideration. Because they are joyless assholes fishing for attention. Screw 'em.

And I don't give those often.

So yeah, you seem to be a pretty cool person. Keep it up!

Oh cookies! I love those! Thank you good sir! I will definetly try to keep being awesome. It is a hard job, but someone has to do it. :D

Vault101:

Flailing Escapist:
snip".

anyway the thing about cutscenes is it depends ENITRLY on what kind of cutscenes they are and how they are implemented

dont get wrong....I know when a cutscene drags on and on and Im thinking "why cant I just do this"hence why the best cutscenes are the ones that dont involve overly long action seauqnces that the player should be doing themselvess

take Red dead redemption..most of the cutscnenes are dialouge..charachters talking to each other...(thanks to good writing) I find them enjoyable because its the charachters doing their thing...it could be exactally the same if they were talking and I was in complete controll of the charachter (some might prefer that) but personally I see nothing wrong with directing my attention to a certain facial expression, action or line of dialouge

Okay, you can have your cutscenes so long as I can say that I don't think you have your priorities straight.

personally I see nothing wrong with directing my attention to a certain facial expression, action or line of dialouge

This is what I'm talking about. A good story (you said you like story, right) doesn't have to zoom in on expressions or actions to get the story across. If a game has to do that many times maybe the story isn't all that good. Hmm?

Vault101:

I do, or at least not enough, if you're looking forward to them over gameplay.

Whatever makes you happy. But it rubs me the wrong way; like sitting on a cake. Or like that Bioware writer who wanted to skip all the gameplayz! But if watching videos in games make you happy then by all means, enjoy yourself.

Flailing Escapist:
[snip.

did I acutally say I prefered cutscnes OVER gameplay?...no..if that were the case I would like yakuza which I do not (because it doesnt want to be a game..it wants to be a movie..there is a difference)

when you can put the two together and they are BOTH good then youve got somthing awsome

its all on however the game wants to present the story...weather that be through cutscene or scripting..I dont have a preference..whatever works..take the first assasins creed..while they arent "cutscnes" per say they are more "heavyly guided" scripted events which were effective in making you feel that you werent just viewing the action..but a aprt of it...Its a shame they took a more cutscene heavy apraoch in later installments....

anyway, all Im saying is cutscenes are a tool...no tool is bad on its own..its just how its used

This is what I'm talking about. A good story (you said you like story, right) doesn't have to zoom in on expressions or actions to get the story across. If a game has to do that many times maybe the story isn't all that good. Hmm?

if they filmed citizen kane with a shaky cam would that make the story worse? NO...it would just make it poorly implemented/directed

Whatever makes you happy. But it rubs me the wrong way; like sitting on a cake. Or like that Bioware writer who wanted to skip all the gameplayz! But if watching videos in games make you happy then by all means, enjoy yourself

I think your overeacting there

take dragon age origins..its an old school RPG and i absolutly sucked at it...but I perservered..why?

because the story/charachters were good enough for me to do so..if given the option I wouldnt have skipped gameplay...as playing was more or less fun and I was motivated to play BECAUSE of those bits where I would talk to other charachters..and where the story would movie along..I had it on easy so I wouldnt be tearing my hair out

mabye some peopel WOULD like to skip gameplay...it may rub you the wrong way...but the Idea that somone ignores the story completly also rubs me the wrong way...

but each to their own

Flailing Escapist:

This is what I'm talking about. A good story (you said you like story, right) doesn't have to zoom in on expressions or actions to get the story across.

Wow. This line makes no sense. The old "highlight someone's action or expression to convey importance of said action or expression" (of which zooming in is one way it can be used) is pretty much used by every good story-teller ever, from Kubrick, to Moore, to Dickens. I seriously don't understand how you can say that with a straight face. :/

BreakfastMan:

Flailing Escapist:

This is what I'm talking about. A good story (you said you like story, right) doesn't have to zoom in on expressions or actions to get the story across.

Wow. This line makes no sense. The old "highlight someone's action or expression to convey importance of said action or expression" (of which zooming in is one way it can be used) is pretty much used by every good story-teller ever, from Kubrick, to Moore, to Dickens. I seriously don't understand how you can say that with a straight face. :/

What part of HAVE to did you miss? It CAN. But a good story doesn't HAVE to rely on "highlighting" someone's action or expression to convey the importance of that action ot expression. If a game HAS to break gameplay to highlight a certain expression or action maybe they're doing it wrong. Not that a game CAN'T highlight an expression or action but if they have too - again, maybe they're doing it wrong.

And Kubrick, Moore and Dickens didn't make games they made stories (or movies).

Flailing Escapist:

BreakfastMan:

Flailing Escapist:

What part of HAVE to did you miss? It CAN. But a good story doesn't HAVE to rely on "highlighting" someone's action or expression to convey the importance of that action ot expression. If a game HAS to break gameplay to highlight a certain expression or action maybe they're doing it wrong. Not that a game CAN'T highlight an expression or action but if they have too - again, maybe they're doing it wrong.

In order to tell a good story, one has to convey the importance of a character's actions or expressions. The best way to do that is to highlight them, so the person experiencing the story can understand the importance of that action/expression. Would The Shining have been as powerful without Kubrick using close-ups of Jack Nicholson's facial expressions to properly convey his decent into madness? No. The story could still be conveyed, but it would not nearly be as powerful or well-executed.

You do know that many people, including myself, think that most games are stories, right?

BreakfastMan:

In order to tell a good story, one has to convey the importance of a character's actions or expressions. The best way to do that is to highlight them, so the person experiencing the story can understand the importance of that action/expression. Would The Shining have been as powerful without Kubrick using close-ups of Jack Nicholson's facial expressions to properly convey his decent into madness? No. The story could still be conveyed, but it would not nearly be as powerful or well-executed.

You do know that many people, including myself, think that most games are stories, right?

You're missing the point (and you're using movies again). I'm not going to argue with you.

Also games have stories. They aren't stories. They're games.

Flailing Escapist:

BreakfastMan:

You're missing the point (and you're using movies again). I'm not going to argue with you.

Okay, if I am missing the point, explain it to me so I do understand. Because I obviously don't know what point you are trying to make.

EDIT: Also, using movies because I do not know which games you think have good stories. You seemed to accept my bringing up of Kubrick, so I was trying to find a common frame of reference to talk about it.

Films can have stories as well. So can books. Yet they are also considered stories. Funny that.

BreakfastMan:
Okay, if I am missing the point, explain it to me so I do understand. Because I obviously don't know what point you are trying to make.

Films can have stories as well. So can books. Yet they are also considered stories. Funny that.

My point is that games or anything else now that you dragged us into that doesn't HAVE to rely on zooming into something to make sure the rest of us get it. It helps convey a message or a point in movies because movies require almost no interaction or participation beyond looking at it. Movies don't NEED to do that either, though. No good story NEEDS that. It can help but in a game a cutscene that NEEDS to highlight something is breaking flow, immersion and is poorly represention that story if it NEEDS to do that. It can help but it shouldn't NEED to do that.

Films and books have stories. They are still films and books. The scar on my thumb has a STORY it doesn't mean it's story belongs in the same place as films, books or even games.

Vault101:

Flailing Escapist:
[snip.

did I acutally say I prefered cutscnes OVER gameplay?...no..if that were the case I would like yakuza which I do not (because it doesnt want to be a game..it wants to be a movie..there is a difference)

when you can put the two together and they are BOTH good then youve got somthing awsome

its all on however the game wants to present the story...weather that be through cutscene or scripting..I dont have a preference..whatever works..take the first assasins creed..while they arent "cutscnes" per say they are more "heavyly guided" scripted events which were effective in making you feel that you werent just viewing the action..but a aprt of it...Its a shame they took a more cutscene heavy apraoch in later installments....

anyway, all Im saying is cutscenes are a tool...no tool is bad on its own..its just how its used

if they filmed citizen kane with a shaky cam would that make the story worse? NO...it would just make it poorly implemented/directed

Whatever makes you happy. But it rubs me the wrong way; like sitting on a cake. Or like that Bioware writer who wanted to skip all the gameplayz! But if watching videos in games make you happy then by all means, enjoy yourself

I think your overeacting there

take dragon age origins..its an old school RPG and i absolutly sucked at it...but I perservered..why?

because the story/charachters were good enough for me to do so..if given the option I wouldnt have skipped gameplay...as playing was more or less fun and I was motivated to play BECAUSE of those bits where I would talk to other charachters..and where the story would movie along..I had it on easy so I wouldnt be tearing my hair out

mabye some peopel WOULD like to skip gameplay...it may rub you the wrong way...but the Idea that somone ignores the story completly also rubs me the wrong way...

but each to their own

You said "they [cutscenes] are somthing to look forward too" and I extrapolated that meant you were looking forward to cutscenes more than you were looking forward to gameplay (in your GAME). I addressed this in my last post. I also stated that I said that if you're overlooking gameplay for the cutscenes maybe you shouldn't be playing a game. If that's not how you feel that I don't know why you're so upset.

You are overreacting. I come in peace.

Flailing Escapist:
[snip

You said "they [cutscenes] are somthing to look forward too" and I extrapolated that meant you were looking forward to cutscenes more than you were looking forward to gameplay (in your GAME). I addressed this in my last post. I also stated that I said that if you're overlooking gameplay for the cutscenes maybe you shouldn't be playing a game. If that's not how you feel that I don't know why you're so upset.

You are overreacting. I come in peace.[/quote]

Im not overreacting

Im just saying.."looking forward" to somthing in a game doesnt mean Its the ONLY reason I play the game

Flailing Escapist:

BreakfastMan:

My point is that games or anything else now that you dragged us into that doesn't HAVE to rely on zooming into something to make sure the rest of us get it. It helps convey a message or a point in movies because movies require almost no interaction or participation beyond looking at it. Movies don't NEED to do that either, though. No good story NEEDS that. It can help but in a game a cutscene that NEEDS to highlight something is breaking flow, immersion and is poorly represention that story if it NEEDS to do that. It can help but it shouldn't NEED to do that.

I honestly do not think that there exists a good story that does not need to zoom into a character's expression/action, even if only for a brief second, and still tells its story well. Can you give me an example of a good story that was well told, but did not involve zooming into an expression/action to make sure the person experiencing it understood it's importance?

Films and books have stories. They are still films and books. The scar on my thumb has a STORY it doesn't mean it's story belongs in the same place as films, books or even games.

Okay... Your point is?

BreakfastMan:

Flailing Escapist:

BreakfastMan:

I honestly do not think that there exists a good story that does not need to zoom into a character's expression/action, even if only for a brief second, and still tells its story well. Can you give me an example of a good story that was well told, but did not involve zooming into an expression/action to make sure the person experiencing it understood it's importance?

Okay... Your point is?

That's completely subjective. But I could tell you a story of the boy who cried wolf without ever tell you what the boy looks like, what his exact age is, what the wolves look like, how many people are in the rest of the village, how big the wolves' teeth are, etc. and it would still be a good story. You could do that with just about anything.

I'm not wasting anymore time on this. Have a good night, I'm not mad at you or anything I'm just not going to spend the rest of the night explaining this to you. If you don't get it by now you're either trolling or you won't get it from me here (on the internet).

Good night, good sir!

Vault101:

2. I wont touch a game if it doesnt have anything resembling story...for me..thats a deal breaker...it doesnt matter if the game has the most amazing gameplay EVER if it doesnt have a story then theres no drving motivation to stick with it (well...granted I'll probably play it for a few hours, but I wont stick with it)

i guess this is were I would call you a bad gamer.if you cant just play a game ,yunno because its fun.then i guess that's hardly a point in your favour. I never needed a point of motivation in super meat boy because it was a fun game.i guess the point of motivation in that game is beating the challenge.if you are just pulled through game play for the next cutsceane you should probably just watch a movie.or play mgs.

Vault101:
Im not overreacting

Im just saying.."looking forward" to somthing in a game doesnt mean Its the ONLY reason I play the game

You are so insulting. I said 4 posts ago IF that was you're only reason to play games you're priorities are mixed up. IF!!! How did that not get across to you?!

Here's the last thing I'm going to say on the matter: (the only reason I'm saying ANYTHING is because I think it might benefit YOU)
-If you're playing games but you're more interested in the cutscenes than you are in the game go watch a movie! You'll be saving yourself a lot of time and money, trust me.
-Cutscenes don't have to exist in games. Good stories don't need to reiterate themselves and games don't NEED cutscenes because there are a dozen different ways in game for any story to present themselves and cutscenes always break the flow of the game where the dozen different other ways won't.
-And you're free to like whatever you like. It may not be the way it was intented to be liked - cake is meant to be eaten not sat on - but fuck it, like whatever you want. For example: if you're so anxious for the cutscenes than maybe you'd like movies better than games.

Do you get it?

Flailing Escapist:

That's completely subjective. But I could tell you a story of the boy who cried wolf without ever tell you what the boy looks like, what his exact age is, what the wolves look like, how many people are in the rest of the village, how big the wolves' teeth are, etc. and it would still be a good story. You could do that with just about anything.

I'm not wasting anymore time on this. Have a good night, I'm not mad at you or anything I'm just not going to spend the rest of the night explaining this to you. If you don't get it by now you're either trolling or you won't get it from me here (on the internet).

Good night, good sir!

Not trolling, I just disagree with you. And if it can be done, then show me someone who has done it. And your opinion that it can be done without is completely subjective as well, just FYI.

BreakfastMan:

Okay... Your point is?

I think the point he's trying to make is that its possible to remove the story from a game and still have a game, something you can't do in other media.

Of course, games can tell their stories through their worlds, so removing all the story is almost impossible. But if you removed all the (non-briefing) dialogue from say Half Life, you would still have a fully functional (but vastly inferior) game.

Flailing Escapist:

Vault101:
Im not overreacting

snip?

yeah..I get it (dont need to repeat yourself)

and I stand by what I said about cutscnes

we dont need to misunderdtand/repeat/go in circles any further

PBMcNair:

BreakfastMan:

Okay... Your point is?

I think the point he's trying to make is that its possible to remove the story from a game and still have a game, something you can't do in other media.

Of course, games can tell their stories through their worlds, so removing all the story is almost impossible. But if you removed all the (non-briefing) dialogue from say Half Life, you would still have a fully functional (but vastly inferior) game.

Nah, you can do that. There are films without stories (ala many porn ones, training videos, some documentaries) and books without stories (pretty much the entirety of non-fiction). I don't see what makes games so different. :/

paislyabmj:

Vault101:

2. I wont touch a game if it doesnt have anything resembling story...for me..thats a deal breaker...it doesnt matter if the game has the most amazing gameplay EVER if it doesnt have a story then theres no drving motivation to stick with it (well...granted I'll probably play it for a few hours, but I wont stick with it)

i guess this is were I would call you a bad gamer.if you cant just play a game ,yunno because its fun.then i guess that's hardly a point in your favour. I never needed a point of motivation in super meat boy because it was a fun game.i guess the point of motivation in that game is beating the challenge.if you are just pulled through game play for the next cutsceane you should probably just watch a movie.or play mgs.

its not "cutscnes" in particualr (they can be nice somtimes) but just...context at least

I was perhaps exagerating..if somthing IS amazing gameplay wise then I would probably find it very fun

....I found red faction Gurrela to handle its story rather horribly..but it was a blast to play and i saw it out to the end

Darksider I had no fucking clue what was going on story wise..but I stuck with it....mostly (only because I got stuck at some puzzle)

so I guess there are some examples...Im ean if game storys are so horrible (as people often say) then theres obviously somthing there that keeps me playing right?

Vault101:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Vault101:
1. actually Im not that bad at multiplayer (ME3 multiplayer, since thats the only one I play regualry)

No wonder, its easy as fuck. I'm pretty sure they tested the difficulty on monkeys, then decided it was not easy enough.

well mabye it is easy then...

but I prefer ME3 multiplayer...to sommthing ike battlefeild 3 is because..well its actually interesting, its in 3rd person (which is a preference of mine) and I have a better grasp of it overall..and I can play as an alien/female

I dont like either to be honest. (Mass Effect 3 and Battlefield 3 multiplayer.)

Its all personal preference anyway.

BreakfastMan:

PBMcNair:

BreakfastMan:

Okay... Your point is?

Nah, you can do that. There are films without stories (ala many porn ones, training videos, some documentaries) and books without stories (pretty much the entirety of non-fiction). I don't see what makes games so different. :/

In this scenario, we arent talking about making something without a story, but of removing story elements from an existing work. In my example, deleting dialogue from Half Life.
The story is now as non-existant as it can be, but the game just as functional.

PBMcNair:

BreakfastMan:

PBMcNair:

In this scenario, we arent talking about making something without a story, but of removing story elements from an existing work. In my example, deleting dialogue from Half Life.
The story is now as non-existant as it can be, but the game just as functional.

If by "functional", you mean "I can still play it, but I have no idea what is going on and for what purpose", the yes, it is still functional. But the same thing can be accomplished with movies and books. I can extract all the fight scenes from, say, Hard Boiled, and still have a number of enjoyable fight scenes that I can still watch, but they would come with no context and no idea of what is going on. Like stripping the story from a game that has a story.

People have different tastes which is why there are so many gaming genres. In general imo, if you are playing games that you are having fun with you are a good gamer. If you are playing games you do not have fun with you are a bad gamer.

BreakfastMan:
snip

Never said it was a good idea, just that it was possible.

no a Bad Gamer is someone who is just a knob to anyone while playing games like someone who insults and trolls in COD or hates on games they haven't played.

your not a bad gamer

I'm like exactly the same! I don't think that makes you a bad gamer, but obviously coming form me, it's gonna be bias :D

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked