Favorite song from the last game you beat.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Title says it. What is your favorite song from the last game you beat?

The last game I beat was Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside Story. And I gotta say the Final boss music was EPIC.

Was having a run through on the old Megadrive whilst my HDD was out of action. I still can't get all of the emeralds on 1 though... I just suck at the special stages.

I rather loved this song from Mass Effect 3

Last game I beat was my recent replay of Ys3 when it launched on steam.

Gotta love kick ass boss music, final boss music too.

Didn't matter how many times the final boss raped me the first time I ever fought him, this music made those continuous tries worth it.

Oh damn, that was a while ago, and before Skyrim took up my time.

It would have to be this one:

I loved both of these from ME3, although to be fair they are rather similar but one has the Reaper's 'WUUUUUUUUUUUU' noise

Love the digital soundtrack that came with the Collector's Edition =D

Wow, now I have to stop and think what the last game I beat actually was...

Hmm.. Depending on how you would define "beating" a game, I guess it's either Kamidori Alchemy Meister or Eien no Aselia ~Kono Daichi no Hate de~. (English titles are Alchemy Meister the God Captor and Eternal Aselia ~To the Ends of This Earth~ respectively.)

From those, it's the opening theme from Kamidori, "Ars Magna", and the ending theme of Eien no Aselia, "Kono Daichi no Hate de".

Ars Magna:

Kono Daichi no Hate de:

In anticipation of Disgaea 3 for Vita, I decided to download the first game to see if I really should spend $40 dollars on a series I barely know about.

Friggin' best $20 dollars I have ever spent.

teqrevisited:
Was having a run through on the old Megadrive whilst my HDD was out of action. I still can't get all of the emeralds on 1 though... I just suck at the special stages.

How the hell did you ninja me on this?

This is not the music associated with the ending. Which is one of the best anything endings ever.

Well, I finished one of the paths in Symphonic Rain, so I guess I'll go with...

Well the last game I cleared was Asuras Wrath so....

Can't beat a nice bit of Rock/Western music.

Also ME3, and now that I've actually been through the whole game, this-

-still chokes me up a bit. My favorite used to be that one we all know-

-and yeah, they're really similar but the first holds a lot more emotional value now.

ME2 Suicide Mission, can't do links so youtube it!
That song really just gets the blood flowing and gets you pumped for what is coming up.

ME3

This wasn't officially in the OST, but this was playing through my mind the whole time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=J2vo9VgIGDc This one from Fallout New Vegas with my radio. U CAN NOT BEAT DA FUNK

I know for a fact that people will disagree with me, but I feel this is the best song from Portal 2.

synobal:

I rather loved this song from Mass Effect 3

Same for me. Faunts are amazing.

I think that would be Deus Ex HR and I have to say the main theme because...just listen:

And while I haven't beaten Skyrim yet, I'm simply ensorcelled by this majestic track, I just kind of had to pause in place and hold my character still for a moment to take it in. Good lord, just listen to those strings:

Phlakes:
Also ME3, and now that I've actually been through the whole game, this-

-still chokes me up a bit. My favorite used to be that one we all know-

-and yeah, they're really similar but the first holds a lot more emotional value now.

Copycat! =P Although I can't fault you for picking them, they are amazing.

Just finished Spyro: Year of the Dragon today for at like the 100th time. So much nostalgic music.

Well I just got through Journey for the fifth time. So much good music in that game.

Antitonic:
I know for a fact that people will disagree with me, but I feel this is the best song from Portal 2.

Man, that music was fantastic. I got the portal 2 soundtrack on my mp3 player(valve, giving us for free the portal 2 sound track on your site is just another reason why you are awesome), had alot of good songs and I count that one among the best on there.

I suppose i'm someone who really digs mood setting music, which that one definitely falls under.

I liked the music in this bit for the same reason:

How it builds up, growing in intensity, then the tension is released as it breaks into that aperture infomercial style tune, the choir giving it this heavenly vibe and the backing also give it a kind of strength. Really sets the mood there for that part, and then it goes onto that next bit which also perfectly drew out the mood. It was a well done piece.

Dunno why, but this song has stuck with me the most out of the games I've played in recent history;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8cELTdtw6U

Mine would be Mass Effect 3 as well, but since others have already posted tracks from the OST, here are some fan-made songs:

I beat Dark Souls a couple of hours ago (and started NG+, natch) and the best track has got to be the boss theme for Ornstein and Smough.

I replayed FFVII recently soooooo...

Not quite a song and very unfinished but the track in Mass Effect 2 that play in the illium bar is really nice. It reminds me a lot of something Future Sound of London would produce.

Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and Damned. In my top five for most depressing story ever, and also had some of the most kick-ass music ever.

and a song that was put on the game's radio

Brothers for life...Lost forever.

The Twelves Remix of "Something Good Can Work" by Two Door Cinema Club (one of my favorite bands) that was featured in SSX was pretty sweet:

That game actually had a lot of great music. Reminded me of the old days of Tony Hawk Pro Skater.

Especially at 2:10 and on. Turned it into my ringtone and everything.

hmm, the last game i can remember actually finishing recently is probably uncharted: golden abyss. aside from that i've been meandering through various rpgs on multiple platforms.

i can't really find the theme i liked from it though. happened a bit during the more tense firefights in the latter half of the game.

if i'm allowed to include character-specific storyline clears in Blazblue CS Extend as a "beat" game though, i pick this.

Astral finishes are always fun.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked