I just found a new reason to hate kinect star wars!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

I have no words for this, we all knew it would suck anyway, but this?

Kinect Star Wars, Now with dancing!

Funnier than Jar Jar though

Lame and retarded. Yet undeniably hilarious.

Oh what the actual fuck...

Because there is obviously going to be a huge group of people who like both Star Wars and Dance Central.

And here's it embedded if anyone wants it

The only way this could be made even better is if they had him do it while he was encased in carbonite.

Oh God...that's a joke.
That HAS to be a leftover April Fool's joke.
Please dear zombie Jaysus let that be a joke.

Edit: I don't care. I'm laughing so hard there are _TEARS_ ...

I have to try out that chewie hug move!

What the hell did I just watch?

Capcha: "gold record"
I seriously doubt it.

On the contrary, I think I just found a reason to love kinect Star Wars. Glorious!

Darth Vader better be a playable character in this dancing malarkey.

Andy Shandy:
Because there is obviously going to be a huge group of people who like both Star Wars and Dance Central.

And here's it embedded if anyone wants it

Dafuq did I just watch...

How could anyone possibly hate that?! Did the world just have it's sense of humour surgically removed?

GiantRaven:
How could anyone possibly hate that?! Did the world just have it's sense of humour surgically removed?

A sense of humour is now classified as an official psychiatric disorder under the new American Psychological Association guidelines.

I, for one, think this is awesome.

What the hell happened to Star Wars????

Commence faceroll in - 3,2,1
u7y bhebbbbbbb4rtf5gfbvr45 6y7ujhneadtaysuhdmkovcrtfbuko,pl,asfsafubwqer7wq284e0-s87hoas;mfKAsabshoijfkoaspfa

I feel better now

"Yep, definitely not an April fools joke. Totally for reals serious." Right... Like I would believe that. :/

Do the Trash Compacter!

That's...incredible. You'd have to be the most humourless being in the galaxy to miss how hilarious that is. I've got the Star Wars Xbox preordered, and I just saw the shape of countless drunken nights.

I've seen enough.

Goodbye world.

That's hilarious and anyone who doesn't think so needs to lighten up.

I thought that was hilarious.

I never took that game seriously to begin with so this suits me just fine, and also reminds me of something that robot chicken would do.

Andy Shandy:
Darth Vader better be a playable character in this dancing malarkey.

The funk is strong with this one!

That was alright. You know what would have been better? Boba Fett dancing to the Boba Fett rap by MC Chris.

That was disturbing and hilarious at the same time.

how could you hate that?
unless you are a cyborg

This is about the best thing I've seen in a while.

You know...the carbonite freezing chamber would be a great nightclub. And of course Land-O-Calorie-Seein' would be running it.

This game does have a serious case of market confusion, though.

han solo uses bust a move power to critically laughter lock stormtrooper.

at least we know now why they shoot so badly

teebeeohh:
how could you hate that?

Strike 1: Hate original star wars (predominantly BECAUSE of Han Solo)
Strike 2: Dancing is an archaic art form that should have died once we had greater means to convey emotions than rhythmic convulsion
Strike 3: Shoehorning in a dancing mini game into a universe where that level of frivolity is an absolutely rare occurrence based soley on the control mechanism and used to pad extra content into a game that basically anyone who had seen it already knew it was going to be a fluff piece to utilize the kinect instead of a serious attempt at a game anyway.

Honestly? very easily. Its not humorous. Its just sad and distressing to see a great piece of technology being buried under mountains of shovel ware crap and becoming increasingly devoid of true innovation.

It's like Han is played by John Travolta

That was ridiculous and hilarious. XD

It would have been funny if Darth Vader crashed the party and did his own little number.

viranimus:

teebeeohh:
how could you hate that?

Strike 2: Dancing is an archaic art form that should have died once we had greater means to convey emotions than rhythmic convulsion

Wow. That's actually kinda sad that you believe that. I'm not much of a dancer myself, but I can see why people have fun with it.

Forget the video of the dance I want the video of the person doing the dance in front of the Kinect.

Awww, I actually liked watching that.

Raeonn:
Forget the video of the dance I want the video of the person doing the dance in front of the Kinect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bw-aN5vPnow

Not nearly as funny as the one the OP posted. Need some adults making themselves retarded.

I'm sorry, I can't explain why, but I just can't bring myself to hate this. Or stop laughing.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked