If you had to live anywhere in Skyrim...

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Where would you live?
And to add a twist, you can't sleep in your own house

Do I have to live on the cobble-stones then? I pick Riverwood. Next to a major city without all the hustle and bustle of Whiterun.

(Also, I'm pretty sure I'd punch the Talos nut in the face IRL)

Winterhold, live with the mages, whenever I get cold, fire spells yay

I would either live in Markarth or Whiterun. Markarth has alot of protection even with that crazy forsworn tribe pissing about in the coutryside and Whiterun doesnt have all that political crap going on.

Riften.

Nice weather.

Either Riften or Markarth.

Riften has readily accessible stores and stalls all within spitting distance and it seems like it's the least coldest of all the cities.

Markarth because it looks the coolest and seems like it would be safest from dragon attacks due to the high rock faces surrounding the city.

Hard. I love Riften but whenever I visit in my game it's always cloudy. If there was more sun I'd pick it in a heart beat. Other then that probably Markarth because it's the most unique looking city in the game.

Solitude looks pretty nice but I would probably go whiterun. I would go riften but it s pretty dangerous.

Helgen, Dragons are like lightning aren't they?

Solitude is the Greatest town ever so there

Probably Falkreath. For one, it isn't close to the icy north, so that's a plus. Also, I love green forests. I would prefer Riften, honestly, but it has a large criminal presence so fuck that and Markarth is, well, the people there are just fucking stupid. Whiterun could be pretty good too. But yeah, Falkreath. We'd only have to watch out for bears and spriggans, but I suppose you'll get that anywhere.

BathorysGraveland:
Probably Falkreath. For one, it isn't close to the icy north, so that's a plus. Also, I love green forests. I would prefer Riften, honestly, but it has a large criminal presence so fuck that and Markarth is, well, the people there are just fucking stupid. Whiterun could be pretty good too. But yeah, Falkreath. We'd only have to watch out for bears and spriggans, but I suppose you'll get that anywhere.

And there's a talking dog, which is always a plus!

Falkreath. Nice weather and no one messes with it.

Whiterun because it looks like Edoras and is the only town with any vegetation beyond grass.

distortedreality:
Riften.

Nice weather.

Yeah, but a lot of people there tend to get caught in the crossfire between the guards and me and the thieves.
Sidenote: I really want them to sort the friendly fire issues. I had to slaughter a squad of Imperials because one of them decided to stand on the opposite side of the dragon I 'Yol Tor Shul'ed.

Personally, I'd pick Whiterun. It's just the best choice:
-Falkreath is open and in the woods. Easily attacked by, say, bears.
-Markarth has the Forsworn.
-Morthal is in swampland. Bleh.
-Solitude is full of Imperials.
-Dawnstar has nightmares.
-Winterhold is a shithole unless you're a mage.
-Windhelm is full of racists.
-Riften has the Thieves Guild.
-Whiterun has the Companions, and a ruler who tries to stay out of the civil war.

Whiterun i would say. Nice weather. Less dragon attacks (For me anyway) And blacksmiths for my smithing lvl.

Probably Whiterun. It's got everything you'd ever need. Nice folk, beautiful countryside, it's in the center of Skyrim, and all the extra stuff, enchanting table, alchemy tables, smelter, leather rack, furnace, etc.

Overseers shack (blackreach) and just eat crimson nirnroots all day

Solitude. I just love that Arch.

Plus, nice and safe, thanks to the Legion HQ.

Hmmm, going to get some stick for this, but I say the Thalmor Embassy. Firstly, Talos is a man, not a Divine. Secondly, I dig their sweet robes! :)

*Puts up steadfast ward against incoming flames.*

Ivarstead. All those pilgrimages would help for business. Also, easy access to High Hrothgar to spend years teaching myself how to use Thu'um.

The Throat of the World. I'd spend my days pretending that Parthunax has The same accent as the dragon from dragonheart

Whiterun, i like it there.
Just yeah....walking around, simple small town, like where i grew up.
Good place.

No where is safe, you are bound to be killed multiple times, only to be reloaded as to relive the torture for an eternity. Between the dragons, the fauna and the player if I had to live in Skyrim I would live under a rock.

Probably Riverwood. Nice and simple.

Plus assuming in-universe stuff applies, the Riverwood Trader has some low level spell tomes. If I'm going to live in a game's universe, I'm having its awesomeness, thank you.

I'd live in the Mzulft Dwemer ruin, that way I could study their secrets in peace.
After I've cleared all the Falmer and Dwemer Animunculi first of course. :>

Whiterun. Seems like a nice town with most of the stuff you need. It's also pretty safe, it has a wall and plenty of guards. It also has the companions who are pretty helpful.

I think I would live in Solitude. The hustle and bustle, fun politics, and a weak Jarl. Also, you are pretty close to choice #2 Markarth. Finally, I would be close to the Aldmeri Dominion Hole in the Ground...I mean Embassy

I'd live in the middle of no where in a cave :D

ManThatYouFear:
I'd live in the middle of no where in a cave :D

You'd have to be wary of wandering Dragonborn killing you and stealing your stuff.

Solitude. I mean, it's the capital and the safest town for any non-nord.

Skulltaker101:
Hmmm, going to get some stick for this, but I say the Thalmor Embassy. Firstly, Talos is a man, not a Divine. Secondly, I dig their sweet robes! :)

*Puts up steadfast ward against incoming flames.*

you disgust me. blasphemous elf lover! the only reason the aldmeri dominion denies Talos' ascension is because they don't feel humans AS A WHOLE can be anything special. to deny Talos is to deny humanity a fair spot among the elves.

besides, he was good enough for akatosh, so to deny talos is to go against akatosh as well, and i really don't think you wanna do that.

watch where you lay your head tonight blasphemer! you never know which shadows might have a khajiit lurking in them, bow drawn with an arrow tipped in a particularly painful brew of Damage Health.

sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me. for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

Solitude, of course. Seat of imperial power and center of commerce.

I'm torn between my love for lollygaggin' and Whiterun.

Lucem712:
Do I have to live on the cobble-stones then? I pick Riverwood. Next to a major city without all the hustle and bustle of Whiterun.

(Also, I'm pretty sure I'd punch the Talos nut in the face IRL)

And me and my friends would batter you halfway to death with clubs you Thalmor sympathising imperial scum.

OT: Probably Morthal. A bit out of the way, calm and nice. But not too far from the biggest city :3

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked