The last way you died in a videogame is how you are going to die IRL

Pages PREV 1 . . . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 . . . 19 NEXT

I died in the DotA 2 beta. I dunno what I'm allowed to say, it's not exactly a secret how DotA works and there's promotional material about.

I died by being backstabbed by a ninja. He was fed as fuck and had insane attack speed.

It'd be quick I suppose. Painful though.

I will not die the way I lived. I will die in a medieval siege when I take a throwing axe to the face. My death will break the morale of my men, resulting in their deaths.

i trapped myself in a jail cell in Legend of Grimrock... starvation it is

I'm going to be killed by Nemesis from RE3. Great...

beaten to death by a pack of angry krogan on virmire, standard...

I fell of a moving train while fighting teleporting dudes with ku-klux-klan like hoods.

Sounds good to me.

Captured by Reaper destroyers because I was too greedy with my exploration...

Doesn't sound pretty...

Blown up while driving a tank... ok, then. TANK-CAPTURING, YAY

hit by a magic spell that instantly saps all your life out of you...at least it would be quick

Carl Gustav.

My enemies collected more victory points than me and held them for 3 minutes. A slow and humiliating, but luckily painless death. Or if that doesn't count Annie-bot.

REAPER DEATH BEAM FORM ME3! WOOT! thank god I didnt die in Skyrim sence I beat ME 3 :P

Doing a Barrel roll in Microsoft Flight Simulator on the Steam.

If I have to die, I want to die doing a barrel roll in a airplane :P

Smacked into the ground by a zombie or two thanks to my own carelessness, in the beautiful yet dangerous island of Banoi. I imagine it'll be fucking painful.

Shot, stabbed, gibbed, and burned by nine mercenaries, before finally being backstabbed for the killing blow. Well, look at it this way, at least I wasn't crushed by something, or fell into the hole that the bomb went into.

Killed by my Silverback exploding as I attempt to to crawl clear of its wreckage, having blown several hundred aliens to death.

Sounds legit.

I'm going to have a member of the the Cuban Army shoot mewith a gatling gun mounted to a huey while I'm trying to shoot him down.

Soooooooo..... I get eaten by a giant bug, while manning a giant railgun, that's on a train, and is in the middle of the desert.

This is going to be interesting

Soooooooo..... I get eaten by a giant bug, while manning a giant railgun, that's on a train, and is in the middle of the desert.

EDIT: whoops double post sorry

Probably from a thug with a stick in the future. Or maybe I'd grow a pot-belly, red beard, have an itchy trigger finger to shoot rabbits, get possessed by a non-corporeal girl, then die from spikes in a mine shaft.

Evaporated by the several-meter long guns of an opposing space fleet after being lured into a trap alone. My crew of hundreds will die with me.

Bitten to death by bogey men in dwarf fortress adventure mode.
This is going to suck...

Alister died when he was the only survivor of the squad.

That bitch.

Played LoL. No deaths. I'm immortal?

Shot to death by standing completely still for around 99.99 seconds while most of them miss their shots waiting to restart already... Sounds boring. xP

Being a fat but loyal and hardworking cop in Liberty City, shot by some drug-addict behind some buildings, due to failure to persuade him to drop his gun.

Sounds depressing.

Played LCPDFR 5 mins ago, really fun mod, especially when you played a lot as a cop in SAMP RP servers.

Death by orgasm, courtesy of Morinth.

Y'know, I'm okay with this.

Smashed to death by a G-Virus infected William Birkin in Operation Raccoon. Ouch...

I died heroically, destroying the Reapers and saving the galaxy. And seeing as how I was caught in a huge-ass explosion and vaporized pretty much instantly, there wouldn't be too much pain.

Getting killed by Demon's Souls Old King Doran in one hit IRL?

Fuck, wish I had Second Chance IRL!

Creepers.

It'll be quick then?

Ignore, double post.

torshadow:

EDIT: whoops double post sorry

Been playing Lost Planet 2, have we? I absolutely LOVE that level. Hoping they don't screw up number 3.

OT: I was killed by a Charr shaman and two animated, burning effigies. What an odd way to go.

I was playing EU3 and got annexed by Spain. Not sure how that could be applied IRL.

I'm going to fall twelve feet to the ground and instantly die upon impact, despite my completely being fine and in perfect health immediately prior to this.

F*cking Skyrim fall detection...@$^*#$%^*$#!!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 . . . 19 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked