The last way you died in a videogame is how you are going to die IRL

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

I'm going to burn to death in Lava after being knocked off the edge by a fireball from a giant floating tentacle baby.

Least it'll be more interesting than dying in my sleep.

Playing Tribes: Ascend most recently.

I remember not what killed me, nor in what manner, but the very nature of that game guarantees one thing beyond absolute certainty: it was fast.

Me, I got hit in the face by a Rachni Ravager double cannon while reviving a fallen comrade! (Mass Effect 3) Meh, I'll get a medal.

Getting surrounded by Helghast with only a silenced machine pistol for defense.

Tropico 4, I failed to build enough docks and lost the mission. Not dead really, but cast out as a poor and forgotten leader, in a back alley somewhere, sleeping in a cardboard box and drinking wine out of a paper bag.

why is it everytime one of these threads comes up i was playing either Dark Souls or a Warhammer 40,000 game

im gonna get power fisted by a dreadnought? yay!

Infected with a virulent wasting disease followed by multiple blows to the head with an iron bar wielded by a post-apoc thug...

...whilst attempting to loot a junkyard.

There are no heroic deaths in Fallen Earth.

Touching a Tesla Coil wire again (In Fallout 3). Zappidy-Zap-Zap. I kinda deserve it for being so thick as to do it again (in the game, I was just curious to see if I would get hurt twice - I wouldnt touch it once IRL). All I have to say is crap.

It wouldve been "Mauled to death by a Deathclaw" but I reloaded just in time to die by 1000's of volts melting my insides instead ;)

I was on a killing spree in Whiterun. Murdered everyone but the immortals in the city. As I was torturing Balgruuf's court with lightning he grabbed me into a head lock and stabbed me twice through the chest. It was very painful :(

Crash to desktop. Metadeath?

Falling to my death in that gorgeous waterfall in Tomb raider: legend? A good way to go if you ask me.

Turning a corner into 4 enemy soldiers and then getting lit up with 4 LMGs? Shit, they don't make a medic for that...

Getting beaten to death by a Mgalekgolo >.>

Shot by a missle from a nuclear equipped walking battle tank on an island in alaska's fox archipelago...

Well, I'm going to honestly admit i did NOT see that one coming.

Lol, I forgot I made this thread O_o

*19 Pages ago*

Some Dousche on MW3 is going to hop around a corner and shoot me in the crotch. Oh boy.

I was playing the Binding of Isaac... my last death was... um I think I killed myself out of frustration caused by a big mistake, grabbing the damn dead cat. Killed myself by walking on spikes. 9 times -__-

I think I got murdered by that red headed lady in league of legends. God she was fed. At least it will be quick.

Does being knocked out in Bully count as dying? Then I get knocked out by someone punching me. Well that was a bit anti-climatic.

pimp slapped to death by zombies...

godammit RDR:undead nigtmare...

Sapped in the balls by a vortigaunt in Half-Life: Blue Shift... Dang.

Died of syphilis in Crusader Kings II. Oh no. Kill me now.

If nothing else, these threads are a great way of seeing the wide range of games people are playing ^_^

I expect my death will be from falling off a Skyrim mountainside while on my horse or being pounded by a warhammer wielding bandit when I hadn't realised how low my health was.

Proverbial Jon:
If nothing else, these threads are a great way of seeing the wide range of games people are playing ^_^

I expect my death will be from falling off a Skyrim mountainside while on my horse or being pounded by a warhammer wielding bandit when I hadn't realised how low my health was.

Mine was very similar. Fell off the damn mountain while trying to move the horse to some sort of cover so the dragon wouldn't kill it. (I needs me some horse archery stat.)

Be killed by an alien associated with the big dipper that is destroying modern day Japan and is overrun with demons...

Being killed by them skating warping decker women in SR3....hmmm could be worse.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked