Mass Effect 3: Operation Resurgence

Pages PREV 1 2

SiskoBlue:

I've only played with random people and any attempt to do Silver has ended in disaster. Anyone had any luck going for Gold with strangers?

Yup, completed both Hydra and Ghost with strangers on gold, however for the most part I seem to be paired with morons that think a level 8 Turian soldier can totally contribute to a Gold match.... Not that I'm bitter about that or anything.

eventhorizon525:
Trust me, it is worse when you are a sentinel who relies on warp/throw (especially when people seem out to kill anything you just warped and set up to explode...).

Oh, I definitely trust you. I usually play Silver, which is where I use my Infiltrator, but when I get the urge to play a little bit of Gold I primarily play an Asari Adept focusing on Warp/Throw explosions. It pisses me off to no end when the rest of the party sees a mob turn blue, then they all disengage their current targets to switch to the blue one. Infiltrators seem to be the worst about it.

I've tried Warping the most threatening targets to explode, and it didn't matter. I've tried Warping less threatening targets to explode and get the more threatening ones caught in the blast... didn't matter. I've tried Warping mobs in the center of a large crowd... didn't matter. I've tried Warping mobs in the very back of a crowd... didn't matter. No matter who I Warp, apparently in the eyes of the rest of my party, Infiltrators in particular, that blue glow is nothing more than a big "SHOOT ME!" sign. Nevermind that by killing the target I could have exploded, there are now six more targets closing in to overwhelm us with full health that would have been severely wounded or outright killed by the blast.

Captcha: birthday girl

Happy birthday, Captcha!

Luke3184:

SiskoBlue:

I've only played with random people and any attempt to do Silver has ended in disaster. Anyone had any luck going for Gold with strangers?

Yup, completed both Hydra and Ghost with strangers on gold, however for the most part I seem to be paired with morons that think a level 8 Turian soldier can totally contribute to a Gold match.... Not that I'm bitter about that or anything.

There was a level 1 quarian infiltrator that thought gold was a good difficulty. I didn't realize she was the leader of the round until after I had readied up and the countdown was at 2 seconds. Which I couldn't react fast enough. We got to round 2, after having to revive the quarian some 30 times.

As for what I've gotten, I've gotten the Geth Infiltrator and only him, I've actually gotten him twice thus far, and 4 Geth SMGs. And I don't like the Harpoon gun, just not a fan. But I hope to get Asari Justicar, Krogan Vanguard, or Batarian Sentinel.

As a Batarian Soldier, I barely survived a Gold match against Geth. Quite intense, but our little bottleneck position saved the day.

Tuesday Night Fever:

eventhorizon525:
Trust me, it is worse when you are a sentinel who relies on warp/throw (especially when people seem out to kill anything you just warped and set up to explode...).

Oh, I definitely trust you. I usually play Silver, which is where I use my Infiltrator, but when I get the urge to play a little bit of Gold I primarily play an Asari Adept focusing on Warp/Throw explosions. It pisses me off to no end when the rest of the party sees a mob turn blue, then they all disengage their current targets to switch to the blue one. Infiltrators seem to be the worst about it.

I've tried Warping the most threatening targets to explode, and it didn't matter. I've tried Warping less threatening targets to explode and get the more threatening ones caught in the blast... didn't matter. I've tried Warping mobs in the center of a large crowd... didn't matter. I've tried Warping mobs in the very back of a crowd... didn't matter. No matter who I Warp, apparently in the eyes of the rest of my party, Infiltrators in particular, that blue glow is nothing more than a big "SHOOT ME!" sign. Nevermind that by killing the target I could have exploded, there are now six more targets closing in to overwhelm us with full health that would have been severely wounded or outright killed by the blast.

Captcha: birthday girl

Happy birthday, Captcha!

I will admit that I have a very bad habit of shooting any sabotaged geth in the head on my infiltrator... I am a bad person.

Did anyone get the pack that was suppose to contain a dlc character?

Since I played a couple of games during the weekend and I have downloaded the dlc and I still havent got it..

Tubez:

Since I played a couple of games during the weekend and I have downloaded the dlc and I still havent got it..

Not last night, not sure if they have been given out. Not that I got last weekend's stuff, either, though. I was just happy I only disconnectd a few times last night. Found a great team last night and played a few rounds with them, everyone was chatty and happy, and I was glad I wasn't bottom of the scoreboard. Except there were 3 of us within a thousand points (~20k) and then there was someone at 90k, but they were very gracious and we finished silver matches in under 15 minutes. Made me very happy. And I should have taken down their names, but I forgot.

Also got my first "Hey, it's a girl!" comment ever. Then I promptly dc'ed at about wave 5. Yay.

Still no new characters. If I get one more freaking SMG or assault rifle instead of anything useful, I may cry. I have like 8 different guns of each. Also, game, please give me some medi-gel. I have had one medi-gel in the last 3 weeks. Not kidding.

IndomitableSam:

Tubez:

Not last night, not sure if they have been given out. Not that I got last weekend's stuff, either, though. I was just happy I only disconnectd a few times last night. Found a great team last night and played a few rounds with them, everyone was chatty and happy, and I was glad I wasn't bottom of the scoreboard. Except there were 3 of us within a thousand points (~20k) and then there was someone at 90k, but they were very gracious and we finished silver matches in under 15 minutes. Made me very happy. And I should have taken down their names, but I forgot.

Also got my first "Hey, it's a girl!" comment ever. Then I promptly dc'ed at about wave 5. Yay.

Still no new characters. If I get one more freaking SMG or assault rifle instead of anything useful, I may cry. I have like 8 different guns of each. Also, game, please give me some medi-gel. I have had one medi-gel in the last 3 weeks. Not kidding.

About the guns... Jesus christ its feels like that they are trolling us.

I've gotten 2x Shotguns (level 10 on both) same with subs... And I've gotten one raptor level 1 (I'm always playing infiltrator) and it's my best sniper...

While my friends plays soldier/vanguard and wants shotgun and only thing that drops for him is Subs & snipers

I've gotten 2x Shotguns (level 10 on both) same with subs... And I've gotten one raptor level 1 (I'm always playing infiltrator) and it's my best sniper...

While my friends plays soldier/vanguard and wants shotgun and only thing that drops for him is Subs & snipers

I play an Engineer. Mostly run with my Carnifex. Which is only level 2. Drives me nuts. When I started I played infiltrators mostly, took me a couple weeks to even get any mods for a sniper rifle.

One more round tonight and I'll have enough for another double spectre pack (are they still out today?) and hopefully I'll get something.

On the upside, my female human engineer is starting to look colorful. I'd rather unlock at least one engineer class though, please, game. And I've got a couple classes I never play that are like level 12.

IndomitableSam:

I play an Engineer. Mostly run with my Carnifex. Which is only level 2. Drives me nuts. When I started I played infiltrators mostly, took me a couple weeks to even get any mods for a sniper rifle.

One more round tonight and I'll have enough for another double spectre pack (are they still out today?) and hopefully I'll get something.

On the upside, my female human engineer is starting to look colorful. I'd rather unlock at least one engineer class though, please, game. And I've got a couple classes I never play that are like level 12.

Wouldn't mind getting Asari adepts&Asari Justicar and Quarian Engineering.
Got the Asari adept in the beta (after around 3-4hrs) and have been trying to get it from day one now =/

The double spectre pack appears to be gone.

Wouldn't mind getting Asari adepts&Asari Justicar and Quarian Engineering.
Got the Asari adept in the beta (after around 3-4hrs) and have been trying to get it from day one now =/

The double spectre pack appears to be gone.

I've never played an biotic character. Honestly. Even in all my ME1 and 2 playthroughs, never. I've tried a few rounds on bronze as a vanguard, but I haven't gotten the hang of it and am not sure how to spec.

I am happy with engineer, though, as I can snipe if needed (with my Carnifex), but I usually run around tossing overloads/incinerates at things to remove shields/armor/barriers so the rest of the team can down them quickly. I just want Quarian, Geth or even Salarian so I can be a bit more useful.

Is it out yet? I'm itching to see what I get

oh yeah! i'm gonna have to get on today! =D thanks for the reminder!

Mysten:
I've already unlocked the Batarian Soldier and the Geth Engineer, but what I'm hoping for is the Geth Infiltrator or Asari Justicar.

I've only just started playing the multiplayer though (after finishing three full campaign playthroughs) so I've only just hit the point where I've maxed out all of my basic equipment and am moving up to veteran packs. It's going to be a while before I can reliably purchase Spectre packs so whatever I don't get for participating in Operation Resurgence will likely stay locked for a while.

I got the Justicar over the weekend. At first I was disappointed until I tried her. Holy crap! Reave every 2 seconds. Pull every 1.1 seconds. Got in a good group last night and we ran 5 silvers in a row. While that may not be impressive for you, it is for me since I usually play on bronze.

I'm loving that class.

hazabaza1:
This Batarian soldier had better be good. I just got him instead of a Krogan.
(I want a fucking Krogan dammit)

I feel your pain. My roster also remains Kroganless :(

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked