Upcoming titles that you're looking forward to.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Skyrim DLC. There's a couple of other cool things that I'll keep my eye on, but for now... my only confirmed day one purchase is Skyrim DLC.

RE6
Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Bioshock: Infinite
Borderlands 2
Diablo 3
Darksiders 2. It's zelda + the apocalypse, and I thought Darksiders 1 was tons of fun.
Also, Metro: Last light. Metro 2033 was one of my favorite shooters in recent memory.

Holy crap, they're ALL sequels!

Except for the unnamed Double Fine adventure game coming out by the end of the year hopefully.

ToastiestZombie:

>Sniper Elite V2 (Pre ordered)

I was looking forward to playing that today, but they forgot to ship the fucking game!

How they forgot that step on the "How to release a game" list is beyond me. They're officially saying it's today in NA, Amazon says the 3rd, one Gamestop by me says May 8th, another says May 9th.

What a fucking mess..

EDIT: The Gamestop website now says May 2nd.

-Samurai-:

ToastiestZombie:

I was looking forward to playing that today, but they forgot to ship the fucking game!

How they forgot that step on the "How to release a game" list is beyond me. They're officially saying it's today in NA, Amazon says the 3rd, one Gamestop by me says May 8th, another says May 9th.

What a fucking mess..

I laugh at you dirty console peasant! I got it from steam, you can download the game before it releases and play it as soon as midnight comes on it's release! Anyway, that is a bit of a fuck up, silly Gamestop. At least you get yours two days earlier, we get it on the 4th.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Aliens: Colonial Marines, and The Last of Us.

ToastiestZombie:

-Samurai-:

ToastiestZombie:

What a fucking mess..

I laugh at you dirty console peasant! I got it from steam, you can download the game before it releases and play it as soon as midnight comes on it's release! Anyway, that is a bit of a fuck up, silly Gamestop. At least you get yours two days earlier, we get it on the 4th.

Yeah, it's sucky. I don't know if I'd be able to pull myself away from Armored Core V long enough to play it, anyway.

Max Payne 3
Bioshock Infinite
Dragon's Dogma
Arkham City GotY Edition
Diablo 3
Gravity Rush
Dragon's Crown
P4 Arena and the Golden

Those titles come to mind.

Assassins creed 3
GTA V
Diablo 3.. ( SOON WOOOHOOOOOO)
Sniper Elite V2... (i get it on friday! thank you steam!)
Darksiders 2
Guild Wars 2
Max Payne 3
Prototype 2
Dishonored
Resident Evil 6
Far cry 3
Aliens: Colonial Marines
SC2: Heart of the Swarm.
X Rebirth

and probably some more that i forgot ^^

zombieshark6666:

Tilted_Logic:
Prey 2.

Came across Prey completely by accident a few years ago and had a heck of a time getting my hands on a copy. Absolutely loved it though. Think Ratchet & Clank meets Portal.

So from what I've seen of Prey 2 you're a parkouring bounty hunter on an alien world. Sign. Me. Up.

It has been delayed, so I'm holding my breath hoping it doesn't end up in such development hell as the original Prey did. I don't mind waiting, but damn does it look fun.

Do you know if they've announced a new developer?

I don't believe they have officially done so, but I think there was speculation that Human Head would no longer be working on the title.

Sniper elite V2 which is out friday for me.

Guild Wars 2
Bioshock Infinite
Assassins Creed 3
Halo 4
Borderlands 2
SC2: Heart of the Swarm

(Ive just noticed all of them are sequels...)

Diablo 3 ( Going to get this on release! )
Bioshock Infinite
Lollipop Chainsaw
Sniper Elite V2
The Last of Us
Max Payne 3
Grand Theft Auto V
Halo 4 ( Maybe, still really skeptical about it. )

Warlock - Master of the Arcane
Darksiders 2
Pokemon Black 2
Pokemon White 2 (yeah, going to get both, one german one english)

Diablo 3, Diablo 3 for goodness sake. after the 15th of may, not a soul in the world will see my face.

GTA V
Skyrim DLCs
Fallout announcement

Yeah, I play a handful of games forever. So what?!

Halo 4
Sniper Elite
The Last of Us
Black Ops 2
AC 3
Dragons Dogma
Spec Ops: The Line
Hitman Absolution
DmC
Half Life 3 (I hope)
Crysis 3
Max Payne 3
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Far Cry 3
Aliens: Colonial Marines
The Dark Eye: Demonicon
Bioshock Infinite
Resident Evil 6
GTA V

tacotrainwreck:
The Secret World. I know people have mixed feelings regarding Funcom's MMO efforts but as long as the immersion and story are top-notch, the gameplay can fail all it wants. I'm more into the subject matter then the next big thing *thumbs up*

Ditto. (Having to go to third page of this thread to find mentions of The Secret World makes me lose faith in gamers)

Anyway, based on beta leaks, third time really is the charm for Funcom, as the game is highly polished in all aspects of gameplay. Can't wait!

Other than TSW there isn't really anything on my radar except modding for Skyrim and awaiting Skyrim DLC. Though I'm half-hoping that new X-Com game won't suck. And I guess Dawn of War 3, IF they go back to the original formula and don't make it about SPESS MUHREENS.

-Bioshock: Infinite
-Halo 4
-Hitman Absolution
-Metro: Last Light
-Counter-Strike: Global offensive

can't think of anymore games I'm REALLY looking forward to.

Most looking forward to at the top:

Guild Wars 2
Dark Souls (PC version)
Torchlight 2
A Machine for Pigs
War of the Roses
Firefall
Metro: Last Light

There was one other but I can't remember it so I guess I wasn't looking forward to it too much.

shrekfan246:

bullet_sandw1ch:

Verzin:
Prototype 2.
Baldur's Gate Enhanced edition.
Guid wars 2.
A Machine for Pigs.

prototype 2's already out. beat it yesterday, dont let the haters discourage you its an awesome game!

It's only out for consoles. Judging by the other games on the list of the person you quoted, I'm going to make a wild assumption that he typically plays on the PC, which doesn't get Prototype 2 for another 3 months.

yes sir, you are right. i apologize .

its not the same thing but for better or worse Im insanly curious as to how the "extended cut" of ME3 will turn out

I doubt Bioware will salavage the sinking ship...

anyway AC3 actually looks....wel interesting to say the least

Borderlands 2
Dragon's Dogma
Resident Evil 6
Hawken

Anarchy Reigns

AM2R

The Iconoclasts

Mega Man X: Corrupted

Owlboy

Retro Blazer

Diablo III (pre-ordered as soon as it was possible)
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Civilization V: Gods & Kings.

They're all going to be pure gold and played a lot. I haven't been waiting for anything to be released since Civilization V in September 2010, and now, there's three great games coming up. Although only a couple of weeks for Diablo, Civ V EP1 coming out on summer and CS:GO still hasn't got a release date, so they're not clustered. Which is good.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked