The Steam code giveaway/trade thread

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Mick Myers:
I've got a copy of Homefront, Defense Grid: The Awakening, World of Goo, and a CS:GO beta key. Anyone is interested lemme know. I'm looking for other games that I don't have, don't want any of your TF2 stuff, such offers will be laughed at and refused.

Anything specific you'd want for both/either CS GO beta key and Defense Grid?

hazabaza1:

DD Commander:

hazabaza1:

So wait, do I send it to Sunglassed or DD Commander?

Sunglassed

My second account has less games :D.

OKay, I added you (at least I think it was you. Red cross avatar?) Just accept the request and I'll gift the game.

The Red Cross is the one! Strange, not actually affiliated with them. Not in access of that one for now, I will accept when I can.

For the cs:go beta key i have Really big sky and smnc invitational i know it's not much but i really want to try cs:go

Gabanuka:

lemby117:

Gabanuka:

Apparently you don't exist. Sorry dude.

Wait I should be there now, Search Lemby

Nope

Can i try if i am not being too bad to try on his place my profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043834651 cause i want to try portal :D

Snipermanic:
I have a code for the original Company of Heroes if anyone is interested

Yeah i would be happy to try my luck for it :D

Magefeanor:

Mick Myers:
I've got a copy of Homefront, Defense Grid: The Awakening, World of Goo, and a CS:GO beta key. Anyone is interested lemme know. I'm looking for other games that I don't have, don't want any of your TF2 stuff, such offers will be laughed at and refused.

Make me an offer? I'll take a cheap game for each, or a slightly less cheap game for both.

Snipermanic:
I have a code for the original Company of Heroes if anyone is interested

I would also be very interested in that.

Mick Myers:

Magefeanor:

Mick Myers:

Make me an offer? I'll take a cheap game for each, or a slightly less cheap game for both.

Thing is, I'd be buying you a game or two for them.
Hence why I need something specific.
Up to you if that seems like an interesting trade.

Magefeanor:

Mick Myers:

I'd do both for "Second Sight" and "Velvet Assassin". Both are $5 games. Figure that's fair since Defense Grid is $10 alone.

My steam profile, if that will work: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OSR_Flagg

Mick Myers:

Magefeanor:

Mick Myers:

I'd do both for "Second Sight" and "Velvet Assassin". Both are $5 games. Figure that's fair since Defense Grid is $10 alone.

My steam profile, if that will work: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OSR_Flagg

Then those two games will be incoming as soon as you you confirm my friend request.

I know I shouldn't be requesting, but if someone hsa an extra code for the original Half Life, I would love it. I've been wanting to play it, and some mods designed for it, for a veryyy long time (Two of those mods being Cry of Fear and Afraid of Monsters) PM if you would be so generous enough.

Thank you~

Razoack:

SimpleJack:
I have a coupla dota 2 keys if anyone's interested in trading for them or something...

I'm interested. What do you want for them?

Well what have you got that youre willing to trade?

SimpleJack:

Well what have you got that youre willing to trade?

Well, want a copy of Bastion? Or some other game from steam? Add me on steam and we can discuss

I have Really Big Sky and A.R.E.S. : Extinction Agenda, if anybody wants them. Ended up with duplicates due to...one of those Indie bundles. I forget which.

I don't care about getting anything in return, just send a PM asking for one or both, and I'll send you the key(s). First come, first serve basis.

Edit : Really Big Sky was claimed, so that just leaves ARES.

Edit 2 : And that's that, both games claimed.

lemby117:

KjellKanon:
I have a copy of Half Life 2 wasting space. If anyone wants it, just say the word ;)

I've always wanted to try Half Life but never got the chance If you could send it to me that would be great. If you send me your Steam ID i'll add you, i should be called Lemby or something along those lines

It's sent. Enjoy!

Still looking for any spare DotA 2 keys lurking about (although i can't afford to trade them for anything buy TF2 items).

If someone would gift me Pokernight at the Inventory I would love them forever. Can windows steam games be played on a Mac? I just want an iron curtain....

Poker Night at the Inventory does indeed work on Mac. Not all Steam games run on Mac though.

I've got a spare copy of "Second Sight" "Homefront" and "World Of Goo" if anyone is interested.

*Edit* It was brought to my attention that I wasn't clear on this. I am NOT giving these away, I am trading them for different games.

Copy of Psychonauts to trade. Would like a game, but I'll consider TF2 items.

I'll just leave this here:

Will buy almost any game in exchange for TF2 items

refined metal valued at $ 0.40
craftable hats valued at $ 0.75
promo items vary, add me and I'll look at your pack and make an offer.

My steam account is linked on my Scapist profile.

I've got a copy of killing floor if anyone is interested.

"Second Sight" "World Of Goo" and "Homefront". I have a spare copy of all 3 of these, but they are NOT being 'given away'. I am looking to trade them for other games of somewhat equal value that I am interested in.

I apparently wasn't clear with this in my last post. Apologies.

Gdek:
I've got a copy of killing floor if anyone is interested.

I'll take. I don't have anything to trade though.

Steam ID: Sunglassed

Im new to this stuff but I have smite beta keys , I'll trade for killing floor. Message me !
Steam-austin15francis (LipsLikeEarl)

Sorry, guess I'm bringing this one back from the dead, but I'm looking for another steam key of the humble bundle version of dungeon defenders for my brother so we can play together.

I'm willing to trade any two of bastion, vessel, offspring fling, defcon, cave story+, limbo, super meat boy, binding of isaac or really most things from humble bundles since I get most of them. Don't use the steam keys so they sit there.

Jonathon Moody:
Sorry, guess I'm bringing this one back from the dead, but I'm looking for another steam key of the humble bundle version of dungeon defenders for my brother so we can play together.

I'm willing to trade any two of bastion, vessel, offspring fling, defcon, cave story+, limbo, super meat boy, binding of isaac or really most things from humble bundles since I get most of them. Don't use the steam keys so they sit there.

I'd like one of those games, but all I have are DOTA 2 copies. Would that do?

Looking to trade a Titan's Quest key for Darksiders 2. I wish I could pay money for the charity, but I don't have a bank card of my own, and my mom says I can']t use hers.

Is anyone willing to trade the original bioshock for Counter Strike: Global Offensive or Half Life 2?

thesilentman:

Jonathon Moody:

I'd like one of those games, but all I have are DOTA 2 copies. Would that do?

Thanks but I'm pretty specifically looking for the humble bundle version of Dungeon Defenders.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked