So this isn't necessarily your favourite games, but what games have you gotten the most life out of?
Mine would be:
1. Counter Strike (from beta 6.0 onwards)
2. Guild Wars
3. Age of Conan
1. World of Warcraft
2. Medieval 2 Total War
3. Ultima Online (RP private server)
1. City of Heroes - though I only rarely revisit it now.
3. Fallen Earth
Proud of it.
Rock Band, Street Fighter and Baldurs Gate. Splitting it into individual titles could get messy so I've left it as series.
1 Guild Wars
2 Pokemon Diamond
3 Dragon Quest 9
1. Baldur's Gate, still play the series once every couple years.
3. Star Control 2 - even if you don't count the endless hours as a kid, I still love playing that game today for a break.
I don't really keep track of statistics like that but if I had to guess in no particular order:
1. TES IV: Oblivion
2. TES V: Skyrim
3. Lord of the Rings Online
tricky I really dont know but probably:-
1/2*)FFVII completed it over 10 times now each varying lengths in times taken but I would say ive probably spent over 500 hours on this game and I still play it.
1/2*)Street Fighter 2 (all versions but hyper the most) honestly not sure if this would be 1st or second I played it for years and years so I dont know but I wouldnt be surprised if I have played it for over 500 hours I dont play it so much now because no one will play me :(
3)WOW I dont really play it but I racked up just under 3 weeks play time over all which is a pathetic amount compared to some people but is still quite a bit and its just under my time spent with FFVII (est) so in fact all these games are pretty close.
Actually mario all stars would be up in there as well if I cheated and classed it as one game it may even be the one I have played the most.
1: Baldurs gate, been playing it since I was 7/8 years old. I still do a few play throughs every few months.
2: League of legends.
3: Dawn of war.
1. rome total war
3. call of duty
In no particular order:
Civilization (all versions combined, if just one probably 3)
SimCity (all versions combined, if just one probably 3000)
Yeah, I'd be lying if I said that WoW wasn't at the top of my list.
2nd would be Final Fantasy Tactics (original on the regular playstation)
Third is the Mass Effect series. Or I guess ME 1 if you want to get specific about it.
HoMM3, LoL, Final Fantasy Tactics - War of the Lions.
Team Fortress 2 - 1000+ hours.
Dota 2 - 400+ hours.
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced and Dragon Quest 9 - 300+ hours.
1. Pokemon (series) (1100 combined hours)
2. Team Fortress 2 (190 hours)
3. Company of Heroes (150-200ish)
1. Super Smash Brothers Melee - Almost every day, for over an hour, for 7 years after it's release.
2. Lineage II (Chronicles 1 to 4) - Around 1000 hours, played it heaps for the first 3 years.
3. Command & Conquar Generals - Played it heaps online, over 100 hours I'm sure of.
1.Diablo 2 ( so much of my teenage years enjoyed wih that game)
2. World of warcraft . Damn blizzard and their addictive games
.3 pokemon pearl . 1000 hour . Breeder/iv trainer here .
Mass Effect and Need For Speed: Most Wanted - there'll be daylight between those two and any other games, something like Doom way back in the day would probably be number three.
1. TES IV: Oblivion
3. Guild Wars
Well atleast from the games that are tracked, lots of games back in the day I possibly poured even more into.
I don't keep track. However, I know I played a ton of TF2 back in the day and I've done six full playthroughs of ME2 which would add up to quite a bit.
World of Warcraft - 203 days
TF2 - 200+ hours
1. Heroes of Might and Magic 3 (plus expansions). Undisputed champ. I've poured...[s]too much[/b] not enough time on it.
2. Diablo 2 (plus the expansion). I regret it now but it is so. I think I haven't really played only a paladin (as in, haven't gone through the entire game with one several times). but that's in the past.
3. Counter-Strike. I regret that too, now. Partly because the CS player suck. Not in skill (always) just in general. I'm more than happy to observe or even play a real CS game, where you have teams and teamwork, but the "deathmatch" status is too irritating.
2- Final Fantasy X
3- Final Fantasy 12 (what?? I actually kind of liked it :P )
Off the top of my head:
World of Warcraft
...and third place is tied between Disgaea, Skyrim, and something I've just forgotten the name of.
Not counting Team Fortress 2 on account of all the idling.
1) Mass Effect 2. I'm pretty sure my game time for that goes into the 4 digit numbers.
2) Halo: Reach. This is my main multiplayer game so a lot of time has gone into it.
3) Skyrim. I've played the game since its release and I don't think I have done everything yet.
1) MW2 - over 300 hours (on alteriw of course, not playing the horrible vanilla game without dedi servers or mods)
2) Total War: Medieval II - 150 hours
3) Morrowind - 100 hours
This is only since I got xfire though, so games like Diablo II and Halo and what not arent on that list. I have no idea how long I played older games back in the day.
1) Oblivion - roughly 900-1000 hours
2) Black Ops - roughly 120 hours
3) FIFa 09 - roughly 120 hours
and probably Bulletstorm or possibly Forbidden Forest....
1. Gears of War
Final Fantasy XI
World of Warcraft
...and a distant third would be Suikoden V.
1. World of Warcraft
3. Is a tough one. If I may be permitted to use a series instead of a single game, so I'm not just slotting in three MMO's, probably Civilization, at hundreds upon hundreds of hours. Maybe 1500+ hours in total. The NHL Hockey series would be up there too.
Hmmm... overall, I'd say:
- Rome: Total War
- IL-2 Sturmovik
- Battlefield 1942
1. Sonic & Knuckles - On top of this being the first game that I ever owned, I used to play this game (about an hour or two) everyday until I got the N64.
2. Final Fantasy X - I used to rent this game from time to time for a few years until I decided to finally purchase it and it still took me a few years to finish it (I believe that I had well over 350 hours).
3. Pokemon LeafGreen - This was probably the only Pokemon game where I legitimately completed the NationalDex and it took me about 350 game hours to do it. Although I enjoyed every minute of it, never again!
Hmmm mine would be..
1) Pokemon Crystal
2) Dragon Quest Journey of the Cursed King
3) World of Warcraft
Though Skyrim comes in close.