Max Anarchy = Absolute Madness

I'd forgotten that Platinum Games even had this in the works. And I've gotta say, it looks like it'll end up being something special.

Gloriously, insanely special.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eybYy3E4zU&feature=g-user-lik

http://www.platinumgames.co.jp/max_anarchy/

Now I understand approximately 1% of what's on their main site, but that youtube video has got me on my knees begging Platinum to take my money.

Anybody here know anything I don't about this cornucopia of chaotic, over the top violence?

Now they just need to get to work on a Madworld prequel.

Very very cool. Platinum are one of my favorite devs out there.

Unfortunately this looks VERY multiplayer heavy, and I kinda disregard multiplayer games, so I might just give this a pass.

It looks alright... I guess.

The graphics look pretty dated and the song playing in the background annoyed me a lot.

Just looks like a fairly ordinary fighting game only with team multiplayer.

Am I missing something?

I forgot about this game. REALLY looking forward to killing people as the main character from Madworld

Unreal Tournament crossbred with Street Fighter... I kinda like it, and they even have tentacles, only thing missing is a prepubescent panties girl class.

Which of those games ever had that?

It looks ugly and messy.

And that music made my ears hurt.

Zhukov:
It looks ugly and messy.

And that music made my ears hurt.

Yeah...I love Platinum Games, but this looks sloppy at the moment. That's a pretty garish art style.

Well for one thing it's called "Anarchy Reigns" outside of Japan and also this-

From that trailer you posted, I want to know who that another female character in that trailer (had twin pig tail sort of hair with yellow strip, had a skirt with batons like weapons attack to her upper leg). EDIT- Nevermind her name is Ai Rin who wield electric chain scythe and also she has two sister (which one of them is RinRin from Madworld) who also wield element theme weapons making them a trio, awesome.

I dont care if its called Anarachy Reigns outide of Japan, in this case i really think Max Anarchy is a much better name for it.

And heres hoping theyre allowed to continue on Bayonetta 2 after they finish this.

Wakikifudge:

The graphics look pretty dated and the song playing in the background annoyed me a lot.

Am I missing something?

This game is a spiritual successor to Madworld, that superviolent (as Nintendo would allow) spiritual successor to God Hand that appeared on the Wii.

The somewhat dated graphics might simply be unfinished at this point, or theyre like that so systems have more power free to get the game running smoothly, as this game is online focused.

I love you, Platinum.
Now let us play as Sam Gideon as well, please.

gigastar:
I dont care if its called Anarachy Reigns outide of Japan, in this case i really think Max Anarchy is a much better name for it.

And heres hoping theyre allowed to continue on Bayonetta 2 after they finish this.

Wakikifudge:

Am I missing something?

This game is a spiritual successor to Madworld, that superviolent (as Nintendo would allow) spiritual successor to God Hand that appeared on the Wii.

The somewhat dated graphics might simply be unfinished at this point, or theyre like that so systems have more power free to get the game running smoothly, as this game is online focused.

This game just became a day 1 buy once I saw it had Bayonetta as well as Jack.

gigastar:

Wakikifudge:

Am I missing something?

Ok that makes sense.

I didn't realize that this is from the same people who made Beyonetta. I loved that game. I am more interested in this now.

Wakikifudge:

gigastar:

Wakikifudge:

Am I missing something?

Ok that makes sense.

I didn't realize that this is from the same people who made Beyonetta. I loved that game. I am more interested in this now.

In that case it gets better, Bayonetta herself is a playable character if you preorder apparently.

gigastar:

Wakikifudge:

gigastar:

Ok that makes sense.

In that case it gets better, Bayonetta herself is a playable character if you preorder apparently.

Never did get to play Bayonetta all the way through, but what I did play was definitely fun. Maybe her appearance can be used to help promote the sequel.

I also never put too much stock into the game's graphics as long as they're not a complete and utter mess, and the gameplay just seems fun to me.

And who doesn't want to punch a giant tentacle monster in the face? Still I'm hoping the big enemies like that will be more active than what was shown in the trailer.

Wakikifudge:

gigastar:

Wakikifudge:

Am I missing something?

Ok that makes sense.

It's from the guys who made MADWORLD! This is more a project by the god of gaming, not the demigod.

Anarchy Reigns doesn't have local multiplayer. I don't see this game lasting for more than a few months because of it.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked