To Kill a Dovahkiin: Chapter 9

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Not sure if this is the right subforum, but I've been making this comic for a while now, and the little forum I was posting it to thought it'd be a good idea for me to branch out. So I thought I'd bring my work to the Escapist. to see what you guys think.

Anyway, this is the story of the other survivors of Helgen, after a looting raid by the inconsiderate Dovahkiin. It's an ongoing story, and I have a few sub-plots in mind thus far, so expect many more to come.

Please leave constructive criticism, tell your friends, pin this thread, and give me money. Or at least some combination of those.

Due to popular demand, I've found a site to post this comic to from now on. It's not much, but it does its job. Thing is, I've been told I can't share the link on these forums, so just use the link on my profle under "homepage".

Also, I'm worried that this thread isn't showing up. Not sure how that works...

That was entertaining actually. Could use a bit more humour but was a good read and I'm looking forward to the rest of it if you make it. The generic bandits part had me in tears full of laughter.

So THAT'S why Alduin attacks Helgen.

Chapter 3's main gag was hilarious. I'd like more of that :p. Overall pretty damn funny.

hah, that was actually very good! At this point I'm pretty much done with following Skyrim-related stuff for the sake of it being Skyrim-related (if that makes any sense at all), but this is entertaining on its own merits. Keep it up!

I actually really liked it a lot.

Daaaah Whoosh:
snippy

Do you have a homepage for these comics so I can read the rest when it comes out?
I like the characters, humour and simple, but fun design. Story is shaping up to be pretty good!

I like it.
Keep posting more

Moar. Its good. Keep up the good work. :)

Rose and Thorn:
I actually really liked it a lot.

Daaaah Whoosh:
snippy

Do you have a homepage for these comics so I can read the rest when it comes out?
I like the characters, humour and simple, but fun design. Story is shaping up to be pretty good!

Ditto!
Pretty good comic, some good ideas.
I'd like to continue reading if you have a website you post it to.
I have a friend who would probably read it too.

:CAPTCHA: nut case ummmm thanks(?) I think haha

That was more entertaining than the actual game for me.

Keep it up.

not bad, not bad. See if the Escapist will pick you up.

You need to set up a webpage or something, this is pretty good.

I like it. It's always nice to see fan stories that focus on things OTHER then the Dragon Born.

that was some better Skyrim humour then some other people have made. keep up the good work!

Heh. That bit with the bandits was pretty funny. Keep posting these, I'm intrigued. Kinda seems like this could be an animated show on the Escapist. It's already better then most of them ever were.

I enjoyed reading it. Some good humour and it was interesting enough.

this is great when's the next part up?

I didn't think it was laugh-out-loud funny, but it was entertaining and the idea has some potential. I'd like to see a little bit more colour in there though, just a little. However if/when you make more i'd certainly like to read them :)

Seanfall:
I like it. It's always nice to see fan stories that focus on things OTHER then the Dragon Born.

Here's hoping for a satirical M'aiq fic. That would fuckin' rock.

Hey, good one. Very vaguely reminds me of Goblins, in that the characters are actually NPCs. I like that - I like stories about unimportant characters doing their own thing, presumably raging at the player. Turn this to an webcomic, and I'll immediately bookmark it and start following it. Just a word of advice - advertising is frowned upon here, so if you do, put the link in your profile.

I like it, please post more and hopefully it lives long and prospers. \./

MORE!

So I decree!

Seriously, that was pretty funny :3

This is supercool! =D

This was fantastic, looking forward to seeing more.

You need your own web comic series on the Escapist, Like Critical Miss :)

That's actually pretty good :D

Nice job dude.

Double post, not sure how that happened =\

Just like everyone else i found this pretty entertaining, it's nice to see that it doesn't focus on the main character, i'd love to see more

It's nice, but the text takes over a lot of free space you could have for little drawn backgrounds or something.
Overall good, just need to make the text a little less over-empowering throughout the comic. x3

Helmholtz Watson:
not bad, not bad. See if the Escapist will pick you up.

Seconded. I don't think anyone here would mind if you decided to post more of this!

Well I liked it, found it funny. Well done I like the simple-ish art style as well

Hell this is pretty damn good dude. I would love to see more of this. Would be great if the Escapist would pick this up!

Love it. I want more.

Ha! That was pretty damn funny. I'd like to see more, please! :D

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked