Taking gaming art requests!!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

neonsword13-ops:

EDIT: Question time! 1. Are you using a tablet or just free mousing it? 2. What program are you using?

I am just drawing with my mouse in MS Paint.

mr. awesome:
snip

I like your style!

Chairman Miaow:

mr. awesome:
snip

I like your style!

Why thank you! :D

But I have to go to bed now, its getting late here... I will make the rest tommorow!

mr. awesome:

neonsword13-ops:

EDIT: Question time! 1. Are you using a tablet or just free mousing it? 2. What program are you using?

I am just drawing with my mouse in MS Paint.

Wow, I'm impressed.

I do some drawings in MS Paint. Not god tier, but they get the job done.

Here's a sample:

Anyway, I don't take advantage of the paintbrush like you do. I only use pencil and color fill in.

Keep up the good work! :3

mr. awesome:

Tadman:
Diablo from the Diablo games in a supermarket...IN HELL.

There we go! :D

This has made my evening. Thank you ;]

Hm... how about Gordon Freeman in Aperture Labs? ...That's all I got for now...

mr. awesome:

TheDuckbunny:
Hm, let me think. Could you draw Niko Bellic from GTA4 and John Marston from Red Dead Redemption at a theme park?

He's done it again!!! :D

Haha, that's awesome!

I got one, Master Chief from Halo having a dance battle with Marcus Fenix from the Gears of War series! :D

FilipJPhry:
Frank Horrigan of Fallout 2 arm wrestling Fawkes of Fallout 3.

I would keep away from Horrigan if I were you...

Headsprouter:
Dingodile. There's always room for more dingodile on the Internet. I would like to see you draw dingodile. Do dingodile.

DINGODILE.

DINGODILE!!!

mr. awesome:

Headsprouter:
Dingodile. There's always room for more dingodile on the Internet. I would like to see you draw dingodile. Do dingodile.

DINGODILE.

DINGODILE!!!

BRILLIANT!

Issac Clark and Gordon Freeman bowling, using kinesis and the gravity gun respectively to play.

mr. awesome:

FilipJPhry:
Frank Horrigan of Fallout 2 arm wrestling Fawkes of Fallout 3.

I would keep away from Horrigan if I were you...

Saved. Thank you!

Joshua Kiryu from The World Ends with You beating the living hell out of Miranda from Mass Effect 2.

templar1138a:
Hawke from Dragon Age 2 playing golf with Commander Shepard from Mass Effect. Bonus points if you can have one or both of them wearing stupid golf clothes while still being recognizable.

No bonus points for me... :c The clothing is such an important part when drawing as simple characters as I do. Sorry

This tread is brilliant!

Suggestion:
Dovahkiin at American idol, Fus Ro Dah'ing the judges away. With a blonde wig.

VeryOddGamer:
Harbinger (from Mass Effect) sipping tea with Alduin (from Skyrim). It's so absurd that it's brilliant.

brilliant indeed...

Ha I love this.
Hmmmm.

Imoen from Baldur's Gate sneaking up on Leliana from Dragon Age in an attempt to slap her around the chops with a large fish.

mr. awesome:

templar1138a:
Hawke from Dragon Age 2 playing golf with Commander Shepard from Mass Effect. Bonus points if you can have one or both of them wearing stupid golf clothes while still being recognizable.

No bonus points for me... :c The clothing is such an important part when drawing as simple characters as I do. Sorry

Hey, the picture's awesome anyway. Thanks!

This thread is so epic I'm going to stop lurking and post :3

Anyway, at first I was going to say Professor Layton punching the other Professor who solves puzzles but I don't know his name :l

So I remembered this! (When you get time) I would love. Dr.Ivo Robotnic (Eggman- from Sonic), Dr. Wily (From Megaman) and Dr. Cortex(From Crash Bandicoot) All working/talking to each other to get rid of their three big problems

SirBryghtside:
The Last Dragonborn punching out Diablo.

FUS ROH *POW*

mr. awesome:

VeryOddGamer:
Harbinger (from Mass Effect) sipping tea with Alduin (from Skyrim). It's so absurd that it's brilliant.

brilliant indeed...

Thank you sir, you are now my god and I will worship you until the end of time. Nah, just thank you sounds less creepy.

Fantastic stuff, OP. How about Kratos doing some nice, relaxing gardening? It'd be even more awesome if you had him in overalls with a flower on it :D

neonsword13-ops:
Let me think of something less obscure JRPG-ish...

Oh, yes!

How about Nathan Drake and an Aipom (Pokemon) shooting each other with machine guns.

It's stupid, but it would interesting nonetheless.

Okay, this is seriously the best thing I have ever drawn. I cannot comprehend the awesome-levels in this picture...

CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK, YOUR BRAIN MIGHT EXPLODE!!!

I want to see Pyramid Head standing over the corpse of Nemesis. Take that, Resident Evil! Our game is both scary AND it has a good story! That's right, we can have both!

Melon Hunter:
Adam Jensen from Deus Ex: Human Revolution and JC Denton from Deus Ex playing Battleship.

what a shame...

You are aptly named OP.

If you get the time...

Luca Blight (Suikoden 2) on top of a pile of Krogan (mass effect), Kratos (God of War), Cole Phelps (L.A. Noire), James Heller (Prototype 2) and Donkey Kong (all dead). Shouting "Who's angry now, pigs?"

Bonus points for sneaking in a Ginx T.V. symbol in somewhere.

This thread is pretty cool.

I got one. Master Chief boxing with a krogan. Any krogan will do, so if you want it to be a specific one, go for it.

Thanks ahead of time.

mr. awesome:
Okay, this is seriously the best thing I have ever drawn. I cannot comprehend the awesome-levels in this picture...

CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK, YOUR BRAIN MIGHT EXPLODE!!!

Thank you.

Forever.

This is going to be framed onto my wall.

Here's something that would be schweet:
Travis Touchdown from NMH and Sean Devlin from The Saboteur playing a game of Croquet on the lawn of Buckingham Palace :B

You would make my 2012, good sir.

Darren716:
Have the sniper from Team Fortress 2 be in a sniping duel with Boone from Fallout New Vegas in either the Mojave Wasteland or Dustbowl

Guess if I chose the Mojave or Dustbowl... :P

I'd like to see a drawing of Leliana's vision/dream from Dragon Age: Origins. Probably too much work, but it's something i've always wanted to see.

The first minute of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibldijBrUyI

mr. awesome:

Darren716:
Have the sniper from Team Fortress 2 be in a sniping duel with Boone from Fallout New Vegas in either the Mojave Wasteland or Dustbowl

Guess if I chose the Mojave or Dustbowl... :P

Thank you so much it came out amazing. I'm going to make this my background now.

mr. awesome:

This one was the funniest to make yet! :)

Would you mind if I used this as my avatar?

Oh, oh, oh, pick me, pick me!

How about Dark Link trolling regular Link in the Lost Woods..

Ya know, cos he's all invisible and all (at first at least).

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here