super awesome game giveaways

Pages PREV 1 . . . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . . . 16 NEXT

So, I'm willing to give away my TF2 items (I'll decide how many are worthy) http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fluffles/inventory/#440
and/or the ship for something that I don't have.
No idea what that something is, but yes, just look at my games list and if you think you have something worthy that isn't there just send me a message or quote me or add me or something like that. Don't expect instant replies :D

Scrumpmonkey:
Later on today I'm going to be pre-purchasing Torchlight II which means i will soon have a free copy of torchlight to give away. Im not taking offers/requests yet but if you want a free copy of the game on steam just keep watching this thread.

Gotta keep my eye on this...I've failed too many times in this thread.

EWVD6YGBWRMST63J

Secret World beta key

ElVasco:

Zandarck:

harvz:
If anyone has a bastion key, i dont have the console that i bought it on and would like to be able to finish it on pc, thanks.

You got anything to trade for it?

I do
Got plenty of TF2 items.

Steam ID: guidoface

Got any games or anything? I ain't really a TF player.

If anyone wants to trade anything for any TF2 items, then just take a look on my profile steamcommunity.com/id/LuketheFool/inventory/

I'm mostly looking for Games, such as Torchlight or Dungeon Defenders

MOXron:
Seeing as everyone seems to be putting in the trading word, I have two DoTA 2 passes to (preferably trade) if anyone wants...

Well I've got 3 guest passes to red orchestra, also 50% off Tera if your interested?

Zandarck:

ElVasco:

Zandarck:

You got anything to trade for it?

I do
Got plenty of TF2 items.

Steam ID: guidoface

Got any games or anything? I ain't really a TF player.

Well I have some Spiral knights items, but not much else.

Please man, I ask you, I beg you, I beseech you, to allow me to have the code, im on a really tight budget, and I really want Bastion, I beg you please.

PS: Random word thingy had "Dog's dinner" on it.

MOXron:
Seeing as everyone seems to be putting in the trading word, I have two DoTA 2 passes to (preferably trade) if anyone wants...

Ooooh, DoTA 2 would be nice. The amount of times i've tried to get an invite.
I don't have much on my steam account, but take a look if cha want:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/elcrapo91

Got a Amnesia:The Dark Descent up for grabs.

edit:Taken

Fluffles:
So, I'm willing to give away my TF2 items (I'll decide how many are worthy) http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fluffles/inventory/#440
and/or the ship for something that I don't have.
No idea what that something is, but yes, just look at my games list and if you think you have something worthy that isn't there just send me a message or quote me or add me or something like that. Don't expect instant replies :D

Can I please have the vintage fosters facade?

Gah! :( Missed out on all the festivities. Hopefully I'll be able to grab something tomorrow. Wish I had some games to dole out to people :/

BENZOOKA:

BernardoOne:

BENZOOKA:
I've got three guest passes for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad.

I've complained about of my disliking about the game in length here. But some do like it.

If anyone wants those, holler.

Me :D

PM me your email, so I can send one via Steam.

edit: and I still got two more of those, if at all interested, do tell.

i love how generous the escapist community is. it makes me smile when people are nicer on the internet than in real life.

Andrewtheeviscerator:

MOXron:

Well I've got 3 guest passes to red orchestra, also 50% off Tera if your interested?

can i have a red orchestra pass? that would be awesome, as i have been meaning to play that.
steam: bullet_sandw1ch

Nuclear_Suspect:
Any time, still got more to unload like some Summer Santa.

Next in me bag is:
Super Meat Boy
C.O.G.S.
And (Maybe) Frozen Synapse.

As earlier you have to have 100+ posts on the Escapist, at least 3 paid games on your steam account and not own the game.

/EDIT
Sent the Frozen Synapse key to Ottaku, I hope it works
/EDIT2
Dang, the key had been used, must have given it away long long ago.

Could I get Super Meat Boy please? My ID is movingpictures363. Thanks is advance!

bullet_sandw1ch:

i love how generous the escapist community is. it makes me smile when people are nicer on the internet than in real life.

If you think things seem good now, you should have seen this thread back in its heyday. People giving things left and right without expecting anything in return. There's a lot more trading now.

That's not to say I don't think what everyone is doing swell! :)

Anybody got a copy of Skyrim? :DDDDD Yeah fucking right XD

More Realistic anybody got Bioshock or Mass Effect 1 or Dead Rising 2 or Recettear: An item shops tale? Still extremely slim but one can dream.

Aldem:

bullet_sandw1ch:

If you think things seem good now, you should have seen this thread back in its heyday. People giving things left and right without expecting anything in return. There's a lot more trading now.

Besides finding it humorous that the thread's heyday was a mere few days ago, this is one of the reasons why I love being a member of the Escapist :)

I've seen layaway threads before on here too.

bullet_sandw1ch:

Andrewtheeviscerator:

MOXron:

can i have a red orchestra pass? that would be awesome, as i have been meaning to play that.
steam: bullet_sandw1ch

Yeah, sure I'll send you a friend request, my steam id is the same as my username

Reyalsfeihc:

Aldem:

bullet_sandw1ch:

Besides finding it humorous that the thread's heyday was a mere few days ago, this is one of the reasons why I love being a member of the Escapist :)

I've seen layaway threads before on here too.

I measure thread days in pages; one page equates to one day. And I haven't been here long, so the only similar thread I've seen was started on April Fools' by Sizzle Montyjing. Come to think of it, he never did give me that game...

I spent all day refreshing this page in the hopes of a no-strings-attached game popping up. I wish school could start back up...

The first person who quotes me can have Skyrim. :D

....Sorry, kidding.

porkins:
The first person who quotes me can have Skyrim. :D

....Sorry, kidding.

ಠ_ಠ

Don't do that. Ever.

Capcha: Doctor Who?

If anyone has Amnesia: The Dark Descent, I'd gladly take it off their hands.

Ok so free Torchlight is up for grabs! SOLD!

I will only be sending it though Steam so first person to message me (and who does not already own the game) can have it!
Sorry folks its already gone : (

Scrumpmonkey:

Ok so free Torchlight is up for grabs!

I will only be sending it though Steam so first person to message me (and who does not already own the game) can have it!

I turned my head for five minutes after a day of refreshing, so please, Lord, let me have been the first. -Crosses fingers-

EDIT: Scrumpmonkey, feel free to ravage my e-body any way you see fit.

Anyone randomly have a copy of Sonic Adventure DX on Steam for free would they? :D
Hush I can dream that someone has it to give away! T~T

One day... I will waste thousands of dollars on STEAM gifts, create a thread like this... and let the games begin.

Grathius22:
One day... I will waste thousands of dollars on STEAM gifts, create a thread like this... and let the games begin.

And when that day comes I will be here....

I have a Dungeon Siege 3 Code in exchange of a Copy of Bastion

EDIT: IT HAS BEEN SOLD!

El Vasco, If you are offering that for free at some point I'd like to have it. :)

I'm a huge fan of the original Dungeon Siege. Don't really have anything to trade though, other than a gift copy of The Ship (thanks to Hafnium), which I can't trade for a week or so since I'm away from my computer.

Feel free to buy a Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC as a gift for me, anyone ;)

So... let's do this again at the end of the Steam Summer Sale yes? :D

porkins:
El Vasco, If you are offering that for free at some point I'd like to have it. :)

I'm a huge fan of the original Dungeon Siege. Don't really have anything to trade though, other than a gift copy of The Ship (thanks to Hafnium), which I can't trade for a week or so since I'm away from my computer.

Unfortunately, I really want Bastion, so it's not for free, sorry :(

Reyalsfeihc:
So... let's do this again at the end of the Steam Summer Sale yes? :D

Indeed, there should be another one or this one revived if it loses activity by then. Also anyone know if they're going to have a special event thing like the Christmas one?

porkins:

Wait, you're prepared to trade a The Ship you received from someone else?

Sounds a tad ungrateful.

I've got a copy of Frizen Synapse... I'll probably give it away anyway, but if there's any offer, I'll be pleased to put you on top of the list.

EDIT: (gone already!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . . . 16 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked