super awesome game giveaways

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 NEXT

If you have another copy of Killing Floor, I wouldn't mind having it :).

I can't believe I'm actually asking this, but here goes nothing. If anyone has an extra copy of the greatest game in the world I would gladly take it off there hands. That's right folks, you heard me. Farming Simulator 2011.

luccadeas:
I can't believe I'm actually asking this, but here goes nothing. If anyone has an extra copy of the greatest game in the world I would gladly take it off there hands. That's right folks, you heard me. Farming Simulator 2011.

If I could remove it from my games list and throw it at you I would.... oh how I would.

I'd love a copy of the ship if someone has one floating around. All this talk of that game has me intrigued!

That or really anything at this point.

Oh, if anyone had a spare copy of Machinarium...

Bucht:
I've got a copy of Super Meat Boy for trade.
If anyone got anything interesting to trade for it just quote this message and we'll work it out!

And it's gone!

BernardoOne:

Optional Opinion:

porkins:
El Vasco, If you are offering that for free at some point I'd like to have it. :)

I'm a huge fan of the original Dungeon Siege. Don't really have anything to trade though, other than a gift copy of The Ship (thanks to Hafnium), which I can't trade for a week or so since I'm away from my computer.

Wait, you're prepared to trade a The Ship you received from someone else?

Sounds a tad ungrateful.

Its not that, dont worry :P. The Ship its a special case: When you buy the game, you receive two more, tradable gifts of the game. And those copies, spawn one more gift each. So, he activated the game he received, and he now has one more copy of the game to offer :)

Either way it would be alright with me, it's not like he's selling it. :)

TimeCrab:

Isn't there a humble indie bundle with that? A few ,$ or € for several great games including that.

Hafnium:

TimeCrab:

Isn't there a humble indie bundle with that? A few ,$ or € for several great games including that.

Unfortunately, you can't buy previous bundles. Happy that I got the last one.

quoted the wrong person apologies

ElVasco:
I have a Dungeon Siege 3 Code in exchange of a Copy of Bastion

I have a bastion key from the humble bundle if that would work and its still around...
although i've already been given one game so if someone else wants it you can give it to them instead.

ElVasco:

Zandarck:

ElVasco:

I do
Got plenty of TF2 items.

Steam ID: guidoface

Got any games or anything? I ain't really a TF player.

Well I have some Spiral knights items, but not much else.

Please man, I ask you, I beg you, I beseech you, to allow me to have the code, im on a really tight budget, and I really want Bastion, I beg you please.

PS: Random word thingy had "Dog's dinner" on it.

Am I correct in thinking you'll trade Dungeon Siege III for Bastion?

If anyone can contribute "The Ship" I will be infinitely grateful. God knows, that game intrigued me ever since the original HL mod.

I have noticed alot of people have wanted to trade Bastion with me.

Unfortunately it has already been sold to a faster buyer.

I apologize to those enthusiastic people ready to trade their games.

I didn't have luck on the Steam Trading forum, so... here it goes...

I have a spare key for Bastion and another one for Super Meat Boy, Braid and Lone Survivor (both from HIB V). Anyone willing to trade for some games?

I'm looking for games like Waveform, Worms Reloaded, Blocks that Matter, or any good game between the same price ranges.

Wasn't it discouraged to trade the Steam keys that came with the Humble Bundles?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Z of the Na'vi:
Wasn't it discouraged to trade the Steam keys that came with the Humble Bundles?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, yes, but I already own the games, and it's not like I paid 1 cent to get the keys and trade them for games, after all I have those keys because I paid more than the average.

But I see your point. :(

Looks like I missed out

if_then_else:
Well, yes, but I already own the games, and it's not like I paid 1 cent to get the keys and trade them for games, after all I have those keys because I paid more than the average.

But I see your point. :(

No sweat, carry on.

I was just curious.

If anyone happened to have one of those spare "The Ship" keys, I'd be more than inclined to take one off your hands.

I'd also be eternally grateful.

Not EXACTLY a guarenteed handout, but Dungeon Defenders are giving out 30 copies of their game (Or DLC) on their facebook page

If you're into Tower Defence and RPG (Especially loot RPG's) then Dungeon Defenders is a VERY good game, I personally spent over 200 hours on it.

/CAPTCHA
bombs away

if_then_else:
I didn't have luck on the Steam Trading forum, so... here it goes...

I have a spare key for Bastion and another one for Super Meat Boy, Braid and Lone Survivor (both from HIB V). Anyone willing to trade for some games?

I'm looking for games like Waveform, Worms Reloaded, Blocks that Matter, or any good game between the same price ranges.

The Ship for Lone Survivor key? I have the non-steam version already, but I'd love to have it on Steam so I can write a public recomendation for it. :) Seriously though, I'm like half way through the game and I'm loving it so far. It has to be one of the most unusual games I have ever played. I guess that's not really much of a suprise though...most indie games are like that.

well i just got a beta key for The Secret World weekend event this weekend if someone wants to trade for it

anybody happens to have a spare copy of Alice Madness Returns willing to trade?
I offer Super Monday Night Combat and sexual favors in return

Another week another midweek madness sucking at me wallet.

So for starters i have Bit.Trip Runner up for grabs.

As earlier I'll still use the same 'precation' to make sure that whoever gets it actually wants it.

As earlier you have to have 100+ posts on the Escapist, at least 3 paid games on your steam account and not own the game.

First come first serve, you'll be ignored if you dont leave your correct steamID (Or better yet, set up a custom URL)

/EDIT
Over 3 hours and no takers

Nuclear_Suspect:
Another week another midweek madness sucking at me wallet.

So for starters i have Bit.Trip Runner up for grabs.

As earlier I'll still use the same 'precation' to make sure that whoever gets it actually wants it.

As earlier you have to have 100+ posts on the Escapist, at least 3 paid games on your steam account and not own the game.

First come first serve, you'll be ignored if you dont leave your correct steamID (Or better yet, set up a custom URL)

/EDIT
Over 3 hours and no takers

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006484855/

People think that the thread is dead xD Is Bit. Trip Runner the only thing you have up for grabs? If not then I'd love it good sir!

Reyalsfeihc:

People think that the thread is dead xD Is Bit. Trip Runner the only thing you have up for grabs? If not then I'd love it good sir!

Added you on steam so I can send it over after you accept.

Nuclear_Suspect:

Reyalsfeihc:

I must say, I find your Steam avatar quite adorable haha. And thank you!

Reyalsfeihc:

Nuclear_Suspect:

Reyalsfeihc:

I must say, I find your Steam avatar quite adorable haha. And thank you!

And sent to Reyalsfeihc, although he seems to be 'offline' ?

Hey guys i got a spare key for The Secret World beta this weekend, if you would like the key quote me and ill PM it to you.

Rastien:
Hey guys i got a spare key for The Secret World beta this weekend, if you would like the key quote me and ill PM it to you.

I'd love one if you wouldn't mind.

EDIT: RAAH!!

Ignore this post of unlimited fail!!!

Blights:

Rastien:

I'd love one if you wouldn't mind.

Done :)

I refuse to let this thread die even if I have to keep it alive with sweat and brimstone!

I have RUSH up for grabs, and maybe... MAYBE another copy of RUSH, for reasons unknown the game decided to duplicate itself in my inventory (And other people also had a duplicate copy pop up)

Remember to post your correct steamID (Or if you want to make absolutely sure, make a custom URL)

And remember, its POSSIBLY 2 copies of RUSH, i dont know if one of the copies is just a bug and will implode on itself when i try to gift it.

Nuclear_Suspect:
I refuse to let this thread die even if I have to keep it alive with sweat and brimstone!

I have RUSH up for grabs, and maybe... MAYBE another copy of RUSH, for reasons unknown the game decided to duplicate itself in my inventory (And other people also had a duplicate copy pop up)

Remember to post your correct steamID (Or if you want to make absolutely sure, make a custom URL)

And remember, its POSSIBLY 2 copies of RUSH, i dont know if one of the copies is just a bug and will implode on itself when i try to gift it.

Grrr...why 100 posts? In the spirit if keeping this thread alive, can I have RUSH anyway? I fulfuill the other two requirements...

Steam ID:

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/tk962

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked