super awesome game giveaways

Pages PREV 1 . . . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 NEXT

I got keys to Commandos: B.C.D. and Commandos: B.E.L. Well that is one gone.

First to quote gets one of there choosing.

Gotta have at least 100 posts (Or been on the Escapist for a month or longer), and 3 or more paid games on their steam account.

EDIT Ok this is taking to long. i will be back in about an hour to check so be patient after you quote me.

Alright. All gone.

Wow this is a first. Offer for games and not a single reply.

Solo-Wing:
I got keys to Commandos: B.C.D. and Commandos: B.E.L.

Gotta have at least 100 posts (Or been on the Escapist for a month or longer), and 3 or more paid games on their steam account.

EDIT Ok this is taking to long. i will be back in about an hour to check so be patient after you quote me.

I feel so bad....
...I'll take one/both if no one else wants them.

Epidemiix:

Solo-Wing:

I feel so bad....

You can only choose one... Choose one and I will PM the Steam Key.

Solo-Wing:

Epidemiix:

Solo-Wing:

I feel so bad....

You can only choose one... Choose one and I will PM the Steam Key.

Hmmmmmm...
Surprise me! :D
(it really does not matter to me)

Solo-Wing:

well if no one wants the other one I'll take it. plus I'll give you a red orchestra pass cause I have no need for them

If anyone has an extra copy of orcs must die lying around I would love to have it.

Andrewtheeviscerator:

Solo-Wing:

well if no one wants the other one I'll take it. plus I'll give you a red orchestra pass cause I have no need for them

Consider it done :D

Nuclear_Suspect:

ruthaford_jive:
I don't want any of those, but would like to know how to give games over Steam. I want to give my brother something, but I don't know how.

Purchase it on steam like you normally would, at checkout you'll have 2 options "Purchase for myself" or "Purchase as gift" (If you already own the game then you cant purchase for yourself)

If you select gift you then get 3 options:
Send as gift via e-mail
Send over steam
Add to my inventory (So you can gift it later)

If its just here and now then I suggest using 'Send over steam' but if you want to use a Daily Deal and then gift the game on his birthday or something then use the 'Add to Inventory'

Well, I already purchased it for myself. I got that Deus Ex collection thing. But I already have the new one for Xbox, and all I wanted was the older ones, so I was gonna give the new one to my brother. Is there anyway I can transfer just that game, or are they all mine for eternity because I chose purchase for self?

ruthaford_jive:

Nuclear_Suspect:

ruthaford_jive:
I don't want any of those, but would like to know how to give games over Steam. I want to give my brother something, but I don't know how.

Purchase it on steam like you normally would, at checkout you'll have 2 options "Purchase for myself" or "Purchase as gift" (If you already own the game then you cant purchase for yourself)

Send as gift via e-mail
Send over steam

If its just here and now then I suggest using 'Send over steam' but if you want to use a Daily Deal and then gift the game on his birthday or something then use the 'Add to Inventory'

Well, I already purchased it for myself. I got that Deus Ex collection thing. But I already have the new one for Xbox, and all I wanted was the older ones, so I was gonna give the new one to my brother. Is there anyway I can transfer just that game, or are they all mine for eternity because I chose purchase for self?

Ahh, that way around, then sadly no, if you activate the pack it'll fix all the games to your account. (If you had the new game already on your account and then activated the pack it'd leave the extra copy in your inventory) but since you have it on xbox and not on steam it'll just say "Oh he doesnt have it, lets bind it to him"

I dont know if you can ask steam support if they can 'unpack' it for you though, i guess they could, but your chances are slim I think.

Andrewtheeviscerator:

Solo-Wing:

I'll take it if you still have it !

The Floating Nose:

Andrewtheeviscerator:

Solo-Wing:

I'll take it if you still have it !

Sure just PM you steam ID to me and I'll send it to you

this also means that I'm out of Red orchestra passes so sorry for anyone else looking for them.

Indie Gala is having a happy hour right now(if you already had bought it, you get 3 more gifts if you buy just one gift, and if you buy it now you get a second gift.

So, if anyone has it, can I have a Cargo:Quest for Gravity key? It would be really awesome :3

Sorry for double post. I have 3 keys for Shoot Many Robots: Arena Kings beta.

The first three to quote this get it.

BernardoOne:
Sorry for double post. I have 3 keys for Shoot Many Robots: Arena Kings.

Oh, may i have it? just pm me if so.

Gurgleflob:

BernardoOne:

wait,nevermind, i was thinking of the wrong game.

Gurgleflob:

Gurgleflob:

BernardoOne:

wait,nevermind, i was thinking of the wrong game.

No problem :)

Nuclear_Suspect:

ruthaford_jive:

Nuclear_Suspect:

Send as gift via e-mail
Send over steam

Ahh, that way around, then sadly no, if you activate the pack it'll fix all the games to your account. (If you had the new game already on your account and then activated the pack it'd leave the extra copy in your inventory) but since you have it on xbox and not on steam it'll just say "Oh he doesnt have it, lets bind it to him"

I dont know if you can ask steam support if they can 'unpack' it for you though, i guess they could, but your chances are slim I think.

[sigh]
Lame. Alright. I might throw Steam an e-mail requesting this, but more than likely I'll forget and have an extra copy. Thanks anyway.

Well if anyone wants a code for 75% off of serious sam 3 then I got one of those up for trades?

Super fun happy time:

First quote person to quote me gets a Bastion Steam key.

BernardoOne:

I'll take 1

BernardoOne:

Can I have one? :3

Zandarck:
Super fun happy time:

I am first? Really?

TimeCrab:

Zandarck:
Super fun happy time:

I am first? Really?

We have a Winrar!

I have a mists of Pandaria beta key as well as 75% off of Serious Sam 3. First person to quote me can get one of these.

Edit: Aaaaand their all gone

Got a key for Supreme Commander 2 if anyone wants it.

UPDATE: It has been claimed.

Looking for a generous person to have a copy of either Fallout 1 or 2, I would love you forever, please.

Andrewtheeviscerator:
I have a mists of Pandaria beta key as well as 75% off of Serious Sam 3. First person to quote me can get one of these.

Can i have a Serious Sam 3 coupon? :)

pardon me friends, but I was wondering if anyone had a portal 1 code lying around somewhere, and if so may i please have it?

Im bumping this because SUMMER SALE IS UPON US.

I have a 20% off anything Green Man Gaming code that I'll give to the first person who quotes me.

porkins:
I have a 20% off anything Green Man Gaming code that I'll give to the first person who quotes me.

No need, everyone can have it, just need to get the hacker evolution game(its free) and then they give you the code.
And you can use it how many times you want :)

Andrewtheeviscerator:

Edit: Serious Sam is gone. Wow beta key still up for grabs though

I'll take that Mists of Pandaria key if you still have it up for grabs.

Z of the Na'vi:

Andrewtheeviscerator:

Edit: Serious Sam is gone. Wow beta key still up for grabs though

I'll take that Mists of Pandaria key if you still have it up for grabs.

So be it!

BernardoOne:

porkins:

No need, everyone can have it, just need to get the hacker evolution game(its free) and then they give you the code.
And you can use it how many times you want :)

Hacker Evolution is not free. Though it is on sale...

Pages PREV 1 . . . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked