Free Beta Key Giveaway!

That's right! It's a free friend key to get you into beta for:

BRICK FORCE

http://www.brick-force.com/en

Do you like Minecraft? Do you like shooting games? Do you like free things? If you answered 'no' to either of those questions, GTFO! Otherwise come join me (or not) in playing. PM me if you want my in game name.

So here it is the free beta invite (friend key):

VIP-TNOD3FJFBI

How to use:
1.Go to their website http://www.brick-force.com/en
2.Make an account
3.Use the friend key(make sure the dash is included)

ANYBODY can use this key. Share it with other people. Enjoy!

Edit: moved this to OP

Really hate to bump my own thread....but does nobody want to play this? Or did I post this in the wrong section?

Eh... I'll give it a try.

aattss:
Eh... I'll give it a try.

Like I mentioned in OP, if you like either Minecraft or Fps games in general, you'll probably like this.

Sounds like Ace of Spades

Sirron Kcuch:
Sounds like Ace of Spades

Yeah? Well Ace of spades sounds like a card game. :P

lol it does look like AoS but more polished

I'll give it a shot. Making an account right now.

Just out of curiosity, what do you get out of me using your friend code. I already made an account and such, but what do you get out of it? Some kind of bonus for referring people?

Haven't tried it, but heard good things. Suggest it on a friend's strong recommendation, sadly, I've 0 time for it for another two weeks :(

DeadFOAM:

Just out of curiosity, what do you get out of me using your friend code. I already made an account and such, but what do you get out of it? Some kind of bonus for referring people?

Not sure. I think I might've back in April but I've been busy at work and just started playing yesterday.

jbm1986:

DeadFOAM:

Not sure. I think I might've back in April but I've been busy at work and just started playing yesterday.

Gotcha.
Well after a few games, I can say one thing. The community is god awful. Got kicked from several different servers for playing too well and horribly beating the admin.
Game itself isn't that bad though. A little slow for my tastes though.

Edit: So far, I've been kicked out of 6 different lobbies for being too good and cursed out by countless Brazilians.

DeadFOAM:

jbm1986:

DeadFOAM:

Gotcha.
Well after a few games, I can say one thing. The community is god awful. Got kicked from several different servers for playing too well and horribly beating the admin.

Edit: So far, I've been kicked out of 6 different lobbies for being too good and cursed out by countless Brazilians.

Sorry to hear that. What server are you playing on?

Also, I do pretty well most games and have yet to be kicked out of any match. I went 29/0/6 in my first match to 50 kills with 3 other people (4v4 TDM).

jbm1986:

DeadFOAM:

jbm1986:

Gotcha.

Sorry to hear that. What server are you playing on?

Also, I do pretty well most games and have yet to be kicked out of any match. I went 29/0/6 in my first match to 50 kills with 3 other people (4v4 TDM).

It was the various beginner servers. After a while I had better luck just hosting myself and waiting for people to join.

Thats about the score I had in my first game. Something like 30/4/5 in a TDM. I don't know what it is, but either I'm really good at this or everybody is really bad. The only challange I've encountered was this one guy with a high level sniper rifle camping our spawn.

DeadFOAM:

-snip-

That's about the score I had in my first game. Something like 30/4/5 in a TDM. I don't know what it is, but either I'm really good at this or everybody is really bad. The only challenge I've encountered was this one guy with a high level sniper rifle camping our spawn.

Yeah, snipers need to be toned down a bit. Dealing 100% hp damage regardless of where you're shot...total BS. And what I meant earlier was are you playing on the EU or the US servers?

jbm1986:

DeadFOAM:

-snip-

That's about the score I had in my first game. Something like 30/4/5 in a TDM. I don't know what it is, but either I'm really good at this or everybody is really bad. The only challenge I've encountered was this one guy with a high level sniper rifle camping our spawn.

Yeah, snipers need to be toned down a bit. Dealing 100% hp damage regardless of where you're shot...total BS. And what I meant earlier was are you playing on the EU or the US servers?

The US servers.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked